Thread: Urgent! Can anyone direct me on posting a critical Public Service message

Urgent! Can anyone direct me on posting a critical Public Service message

Hello Everyone,
    I have just become aware of, and victimized by, a Nigerian international Internet 0000. Is it appropriate to post the general outline details (excluding my personal or private information) of this 0000 here or somewhere else? This is strictly meant to act a a Public Service message. Also, anyone with a reliable legal authority contact for me to speak with would be greatly appreciated as well. I strongly feel if I can get an immediate response and help, I can assist law inforcement in the apprehension of this Internet perpetrator.
    Please help!
    Thank you,
    Curtis Smith

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis W Smith
    Hello Everyone,
    I have just become aware of, and victimized by, a Nigerian international Internet 0000. Is it appropriate to post the general outline details (excluding my personal or private information) of this 0000 here or somewhere else? This is strictly meant to act a a Public Service message. Also, anyone with a reliable legal authority contact for me to speak with would be greatly appreciated as well. I strongly feel if I can get an immediate response and help, I can assist law inforcement in the apprehension of this Internet perpetrator.
    Please help!
    Thank you,
    Curtis Smith
    Curt,

Go to the top right-hand side of the page and in the SEARCH box type in "Nigerian" and "scrams". (Only leave the "r" out of scrams...and you'll know the word I mean...) I was able to get to some earlier postings on your type delimma... Good luck.
    Sandra