Thread: Out of state licensing

Out of state licensing

I reside in Kentucky, and Kentucky has some very strict licensing laws. It will pratically be impossible for me to practice in this state without being license, nor can I get licensed with out prior experience.

My question results from the fact that I am just across the river from another major city which is located in Indiana. Can I practice in that state if I get a post office box there? How can I go about getting a mentor from that state, do I even need one?

I want very much to start getting the experience I need and the time, but I do not wish to break any laws or overlook anythihg that may get me into trouble. So anyone that can provide me some advice, I welcome your inputs.

Respectfully,

Robert M. Flores

Quote Originally Posted by Robert M Flores
    I reside in Kentucky, and Kentucky has some very strict licensing laws. It will pratically be impossible for me to practice in this state without being license, nor can I get licensed with out prior experience.

My question results from the fact that I am just across the river from another major city which is located in Indiana. Can I practice in that state if I get a post office box there? How can I go about getting a mentor from that state, do I even need one?

I want very much to start getting the experience I need and the time, but I do not wish to break any laws or overlook anythihg that may get me into trouble. So anyone that can provide me some advice, I welcome your inputs.

Respectfully,

Robert M. Flores

Call Diane at 800-548-1526 and ask about the Colorado Program which will allow you to perform many (not all) types of assignments from your state.

And go here:
    http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/p...roducts_id=991