Thread: taught my daughters boyfriend

Smile taught my daughters boyfriend

young men out there should Never underestimate the willfullness of a mother to protect her off spring.. my daughter was dating a young man who was very vague about his family & sone of his comments were confuzzling... so i ran a nationwide background check on him... found out he was an ex con who liked beating women! i presented the info to him in black & white & saw the fear in his eyes and he went white... my daughter dumpped hime quick,fast & in a hurry!

Great job, Goldie! Your knowledge in this business paid off for your own family! What is the link to the nationwide search for background checks?Is it free?

i used Nsis but its 41.00 per, & net dect. is about the same, nsis is from my work so i cant send you that link, i am sure you understand... ( i had to pay my work to run it)

Good for you Goldie. I'm single too and I actually check up on everyone before I get serious about dating them. It has saved me from more possible complications. I'm glad your daughter dumped that looser!

i also check out any man before i date him, for good reason, i know what its like to be cheated on & i certainly dont want to be the "OTHER" woman.....

Good point. I would feel guilty if I ended up with someone married. Guilty enough to go tell his wife!

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Goldie, good to see you as always. I hope you and the rest of the family are doing fine.

Thanks for sharing this story with us, it has some great tip and advice (when in doubt, check them out) good work.

Suggestion only: since many members take a awhile to get to this forum i've left you a link to another forum where you could of posted this wonderful story so that many more members can read and responded.

Here's the link: --> http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

PS: keep up the good work and keep smiling

Have a great day.

thanks jerome posted it... didnt get hired, was told he DIDN't hire interns...i posted the story in another forum

Greetings Goldie, you're most welcome, it's always good to hear from you.

I've read your post in another forum and to tell you the truth I wasen't supprise to hear that something like this still happens, I truely believe that when something like this happens its for a reason and that It's going to open another bigger and better opportunity for you in this field.

My Personal Opinion: Employeers who conduct interviews with this attitude towards Interns or Newcomers are not deserving of your talent or skills.

I was very happy to hear how you handled the situation, well done.

Have a great day.
    JoI

I don't get that either. How are you going to get experience...without getting the experience? I interviewed with a company who was willing to give me experience but then took a very...very long time getting me in. I even went on 1 ride along. It was pretty frustrating.

I agree "when in doubt check them out" Good motto!

Wow that showed him...great job

Lorraine Luongo

Goldie,

Good for you! I was dating someone for 10 months and after many questions and gut feeling that something was not quite right, I too did a background check. He is married w/ a son and was lying to me all along, leading the double life. Now his wife and family know what a creep he is. Although he's not an ex-con, even worse, he's a federal agent who's supposed to set a good example by being a model citizen and upholding the law.
    Now I'm an IPIU trainee and have had an interest and drive for some time. This made me persue it!

1st , HI jerome, always good to hear from you as well,
    2nd Grand evening to all , its 10:00 pm here & just arrived home from another 2 day suverillence...
    3rd Lorraine Luongo thanks, personally i would have taken a few pics of you & him together, made copies & sent them to his wife, also would have contacted his company he was attached to, there are ethics issues here.... just because of his so called Elite job, it dont make him any different than anyone else, we all put pants on a leg at a time...
    4th i plan on starting a new thread... got some more tips for those who are preparing to do surveillences...
    to all i wish you a blessed and grand year... jerome i got the col office but now i have to find time to do the business lic & reg the name, but i have 2 more days of 10 hrs surveillence... ahhhhh..... what a life!

Greetings Goldie, I'm glad to hear, that, all is well with you and you're keeping busy. this is good news about the Col Office and I wish you all the best.

When you're done with your surveillence you'll have plenty of time to get the business lic and name done.

PS: were you looking at my clock when posted the time.

Have a great day.
    JoI

ha ha jerome! we must keep the same time zone....or radar wave... one company is keeping me very busy, just finsihed 20 hrs in lake city, now its 2 -10 hr days in fernadina, which is nice its much closer to me... maybe someday we can meet for lunch since we are in the same state... i already have a few people who want me to work for them throught my col office, met some lawyers by accident, due to my cell ph number... ahh another story in itself...

HELP!! jerome, do you have the col office program? i dont have time to sort through the maze of links at the col state web site, & need direct links to what i need to reg the name of co and LLC would appreciate any help...

Greeetings Goldie, nice to see. you know I'm not as fast as you in typing, but, you can try this link below.

http://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/Info_Center

Let me know if this helps.

Have a great day.
    JoI

Re: taught my daughters boyfriend

You go girl I am sure if I had done that me and the young man would have had a nice long talk on a deserret highway lmao kidding but yeah me and him would of had a nice convosation

Re: taught my daughters boyfriend

hey jerrrrrrrrrrrrrrooommmeeee!!!! just wanted to say HI! hope all is well.... busy as a beaver here in fl.....