Thread: Off-topic items

I have a couple questions, I have already received my PI card, and haven't sent in my membership money. When will I be able to read other forums besides level 1. Does that depend on how many posts I make, or does it depend on when I pay my membership? HELP!

I want to order an new badge and holder, due to the fact I will be changing my name of the company. I can't get into that area it is off limits to non members. Then what did I get charged for in terms of the sum of$90. Can some one please answer me this:::::::::::::::...Thank...You...Michael J. Spane,,Leesville, SC

Michael,

I recently joined too, and have paid 39.00 for photo credentials and 99.00 more for one year membership. I'm still waiting on my examine. I know you can order nice custom made badges at: .... hope this helps

[Edited by Moderator: Forum Rules]
    Last edited by Lisa Frye -; 11-06-2005 at 07:02 AM.

Lisa Frye - is offline Certified SPI
    Licensed Private Investigator

Moderator (On Leave of Absence)
    Sr. Distinguished Union Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Spane
    I want to order an new badge and holder, due to the fact I will be changing my name of the company. I can't get into that area it is off limits to non members. Then what did I get charged for in terms of the sum of$90. Can some one please answer me this:::::::::::::::...Thank...You...Michael J. Spane,,Leesville, SC
    Michael,

Please author yourself an introduction so that we can welcome and instruct you on how to get started on the forums. I promise it won't hurt and it will help you to navigate more easily around the forums.

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Have a nice day

Lisa

Which Membership to Pick

I am new to this and I don't know were to start. Could you please help me out? I would really like to get started on as a trainee.

DJ Moran -- is offline Sr. Moderator:
    (On Leave of Absence)

Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

Smile Andre'

Quote Originally Posted by Andre' Leroux
    I am new to this and I don't know were to start. Could you please help me out? I would really like to get started on as a trainee.
    Andre',

Hi, To get the proper links to get you started, Please got here and make yourself an Introduction:

Introduction Lounge

This will allow you to get the links needed to get started properly. "DJ"

This will be my first renewal and I am considering going the Agency route. I have several employees who will benefit from the forums and I am in frequent need of investigative firms outside of the Chicago area.

Would the Agency Membership be the right one, or should a wait until the Agency Management is available ??

Bill

i would like to get more info about the cash grants for education, obtaining my email addy with ipiu and order some business cards...who should i talk to more specifically..?......HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL ...

DJ Moran -- is offline Sr. Moderator:
    (On Leave of Absence)

Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

Smile RE: Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan J Krutz
    i would like to get more info about the cash grants for education, obtaining my email addy with ipiu and order some business cards...who should i talk to more specifically..?......HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL ...

Alan,

Please ask this question by posting it in your Introduction Topic where the trainers can better direct your inquiry to the existing titled topics that answer your question.

Your Introduction topic is here:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26624

Hope this helps. "DJ"

Hey Yall... I have a couple of things to ask. Can I get the Management Membership even if I have my own agency? And.. Do you know if the continuing education you offer, applies to the continuing education that CLEET (Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training) requires each year? Thanks...

John G - is offline Retired Forum Moderator

Private Investigators Forums
    Sponsored by the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Campbell
    Hey Yall... I have a couple of things to ask. Can I get the Management Membership even if I have my own agency? And.. Do you know if the continuing education you offer, applies to the continuing education that CLEET (Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training) requires each year? Thanks...
    Hi Kimberly. I guess I'll be able to answer part of your question. What I do is, I have the Management Membership, and I own my own agency. Since it's just me as the owner and employee, it works for me. I think it's a great deal, especially since with the Management Membership you get some really good benefits, and other things as well.

I can't speak about the continuing education, as I am not familiar with that area. Perhaps Donna, David Copeland, or Robert Donovan may be able to answer that question. Or a moderator. But if you really are good and get business, you should be able to afford whatever continuing education the State of Oklahoma requires you to obtain. I wish you the best of luck, and thank you for posting your question. I apologize for the wait.

Johnny

Can I get the Management Membership even if I have my own agency?
    Answer: Yes, as Johnny stated.

Do you know if the continuing education you offer, applies to the continuing education that CLEET (Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training) requires each year?
    Answer: Not at this time. Our continuing education and certification is primarily designed to enhanced the knowledge, skills, market, trends, and client generation sales of private investigators. Most states are focused with the legal changes that apply to their state.

Thanks David for that helpful information.

Since my last postings, I've been pretty busy getting all my ducks in a row. I have all my CLEET requirements done and my application sent out. Just waiting on it to come back now.

With CLEET, the requirements are fingerprint cards, photos, bonding and insurance, agency application as well, all the local and state criminal record checks cleared, and everything signed and notarized which I have done already.

I have my business phone hooked up in my home too...

As soon as I get my PI and Agency license sent to me, I will be joining here as well.

I never took any criminal justice classes but I have completed all the required PI classes and program from CLEET and taken the state tests. At this point, I have also had all the Security Guard classes as well and can go back to take those tests at a later time. Right now I'm only concerned with the PI.

I have also had the conceal/carry classes and awaiting my permit for that... (look out world - girls with guns!) ...

I'm hoping that in a matter of a couple of weeks, I will have my license so I can officially join up here and start some assignments.

Good luck to all and thanks for the great information.

Kimberly

Sam Cadoura

can some one help me get a copy of my Investigator Photo-Credentials. My wallet has been stolen from me.
    I would like to get a copy if possl.

thank you
    Sam Cadoura
    IPIU Member
    Badge #10631

Good Morning Sam.

Sam, please click here:

http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/p...roducts_id=981

Thank you.

Johnny

good morning Johnny...just wondering also...what if i need to get my ID updated...i need to add my CCW permit number and make an adress correction...? who should i contact ? thanks

Big. Click here:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/sendmessage.php

This will send an email to Agent Relations to update your info.

How's it feel to own your own agency?

good morning johnny...it really did make a difference... instead of getting fustrated waiting for replys from my resumes, trhis puts me into a more proactive phase, i can work on building a website next..!.. Your the MAN Johnny...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Ginsberg
    Sam, please click here:

http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/p...roducts_id=981

Thank you.

Johnny

Thank you
    Johnny Ginsberg, and good morning to you.
    Sam Cadoura
    IPIU Member
    Badge #10631