Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who is Bob Mackowiak and why should you listen to him for your PI marketing needs?

Welcome Bob! I'm sure you have a lot of skills that we all can use! God Bless You!

I have seen this forum here for a while now and decided to look at it today to see why I should be listening to what you have to say. I have just become the Director of Facility Management for a Investigative and Security service and am very interested in learning more about your prices and advice. Thanks for coming to the Union.
    Jerry E. Hargrove, PhD
    Badge # 11155

Ernest Luque is offline ***
    Licensed Private Investigator

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Thumbs up

Mr. Mackowiak

Thank you for sharing your information, and I look forward to what advice you may have for us soon. Welcome to IPIU.

Ernest Luque

I is good to know your expertise is available.
    I will keep your name and link near by.

Thanks

Judith Allen - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Smile

Bob,
    Welcome to the forum! I also look forward to hearing more from you when I reach level IV. I'm almost there!

Darlene M Cook

Welcome Bob. Thanks for joining and being willing to share your knowledge with all of us.

Darlene

Re: Who is Bob Mackowiak and why should you listen to him for your PI marketing needs?

Very intresting,wouldnt mind knowing more

Re: Who is Bob Mackowiak and why should you listen to him for your PI marketing needs?

Welcome Bob. I am interested in reading more of your publications. Seems to be a great offer in learning more about the industry as I continue my career pursuit in the Private Investigation industry. Thanks again for the information.

PERSONAL Opinion Only

As far as marketing is concenred, I purchased Bob's products back in 2001 and I can tell you from past experience, the application of his materials worked. Not only did I get a plethora of information, but it was the genesis to the knowledge base to build upon in the future.

Since then, I have purchased approximately 30-50 books on marketing techniques. Each and every book gave me a new technique to incorporate into my marketing process. There are two important points that you must realize throughout the life of your business; the first is researching the right clientele base and the second is being fluid. Remember, it takes time to be a known entity, therefore, be patient.

For my full comments and suggestions, if you have Level 4 access, go to the following link
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?27030

Re: Who is Bob Mackowiak and why should you listen to him for your PI marketing needs

Hello,

Yourt experiences are sure to open a lot of doors for us here at the IPIU, and I can't wait to see what lies ahead at level 4.

Thank You and Welcome,

Hello Bob,

Welcome aboard! Cant wait to hear what you have to offer. Again just another quality, thats I.P.I.U. . Enjoy your stay here Bob, as im sure we will .

I'm hoping to gain a wealth of experience through the business that will acquired through your marketing experience that I will execute word for word, if at all possible.

Welcome are those that can help others to accomplish the goals that involve walking into the dark places, that we must, to be able to come out of the other side where we'll find what we've been searching for since we began our journey into Private Investigation.
    Todd Ramos

Whatever you focus on will eventually happen...Good or Bad

Phillip Torrence is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Agency Owner
    Private Investigator Union Member

I know I will gain from your experience .
    PHIL
    PHILLIP TORRENCE
    Licensed Private Investigator (CA# 20003)
    Serving California, New York, New Jersey, & Pennsylvania

Vicki McCarthy - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Welcome Bob,
    You have a very impressive resume, your smile is great too! ) So keep on smiling and educating, both will keep you young for years to come.

Smile Re: Who is Bob Mackowiak and why should you listen to him for your PI marketing needs?

Bob,
    I'm new trainee and I would most definatly think i could learn a great deal from you.
    Thanks

Smile Re: Who is Bob Mackowiak and why should you listen to him for your PI marketing needs?

Welcome Bob to the IPIU family. I am anxious to get my level 4 clearance and find out about your marketing ideas.

Luke A Slowik is offline *
    Moderator (Retired)

Former Law Enforcement Officer
    Distinguished Member: Private Investigators Forum

Thumbs up Re: Who is Bob Mackowiak and why should you listen to him for your PI marketing needs?

Can't wait for Level 4 access so I can pick your brain a bit!
    Luke A. Slowik
    Special Investigator, RQA, Inc.
    Counterfeit Alcohol & Tobacco Division
    Badge #11572

Welcome to the Forum. Advise from an expert is always wanted & needed.

"V"

Welcome Bob!!! Its great to see someone like yourself to have joined IPIU. I always like great info., suggestions, advice. I want a long an successful career as a PI. Thanks

Re: Who is Bob Mackowiak and why should you listen to him for your PI marketing needs

Right On Bob!

I look forward to lvl 4 access so I can read more of your stuff. I've heard of your marketing techniques before, I just haven't had the opportunity to familiarize myself with them. I look forward to "learning a lot from the learner."

I cn't wait to get to level IV to read this. This is a real asset to those of us just breaking into the business.
    G. Harrington

Edward Dixon is offline *** Certified

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Garret, I'm at level three myself and can't wait to get to level four.
    Edward Dixon
    Badge #11584

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am not at this level yet, but hope to be at the level to access your information soon.

Karen O'Toole is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Member of:

I'm looking forward to learning more from you Bob. One can never know so much there is nothing more to learn.

Greetings Sir (Bob),

Nice to meet you. I can not wait to get my Level 4 Access to read your information.

Again, nice to meet you.

Sopheak Touch

Hi Bob, I am at Level IV and looking forward to everything I can learn. I am eager to create a business that will combine all that I have learned so far. I am a Notary I am also finishing a degree to be a Paralegal. I am interested in all suggestions.

Looks impressive Bob! I just upgraded my membership so once that is updated I will eagerly learn from the best!!!

Antonios Simoglou-- is offline * Certified (E)
    Licensed Private Investigator

2009 - 2010 Professional Management Member of:

Thumbs up Re: Who is Bob Mackowiak and why should you listen to him for your PI marketing needs?

I look forward to upgrading my membership and gaining access to the great details shared by Bob Mackowiak. The more success that I can personally gain the better.

Rebecca Mitchell - is offline *
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Hello Bob , I'm looking forward to hearing more from you in Level 4.

Carol S Schwab - is offline (E)
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

Hi Bob and Welcome!

I am just now setting up my company and will need help with marketing tools.
    Look forward to reading this thread often.
    Carol S Schwab

Liz Mason - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member
    Sponsored by:
    Blog Entries

We all have lessons that we can learn from others. This seems to be one of the best. If we all listen to what is being said by others and we all take the ideas that is submitted then we need to sometimes re-arrange the concepts to fit into our individual needs.

There are a lot of resources from which to draw and when I become level 4 I will be most interested in learning from this source,

Joseph Sawe
    New Forum Member
    As an investigator to be I believe in information and whatever somebody says or talks, one or two things might be a resourceful to me pertaining my career now and in future.Am not at level four yet, but this has touched.

Thanks Bob.

sincerely

Joseph Sawe
    New Forum Member

Charles January is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

*** Certified SPI

Corporate Agency Member of:

Hi Bob and thank you for your efforts in helping us and thank you in advance

Aloha,
    Absolutely appreciate this post.
    Mahalo,
    Tan~

On the entrepreneurial side:

• I have faced the reality that every sales letter and marketing piece needs to produce results.

• I started and successfully operated my own publishing company.

• As founder, editor & publisher of P.I. Magazine*, America's Private Investigation Journal, I produced a trade publication that had thousands of subscribers on a total of five continents and thousands of copies on newsstands (including Barnes & Noble) around the United States, and my immediate family and I did it without ever hiring one employee.

• In 2003, I sold P.I. Magazine and began doing marketing communications for a couple small companies and currently am seeking a regular position and/or additional clients.

• I've spoken about marketing to small business owners at conferences from Florida to Alaska, always by invitation and at their own expense.

• I've personally helped hundreds of small business owners with their marketing materials, and I know I can help you.

These days I do some marketing communications consulting. My largest client is a half $Billion dollar (annual revenue) health system in Ohio. Yes, that's correct, a half $Billion dollar client; and I assure you they don't keep me around because I'm pretty!

So, quite simply, I've been there, done that, and am still doing that.

International Private Investigators Union:
    It's a pleasure to be here at IPIU, and I look forward to sharing with you many ideas and personal experiences to help you achieve your financial success as a private investigator member of the International Private Investigators Union. IPIU has arranged a separate union-members only forum for me to share the specific details of the vast wealth of my experience as a free benefit for your sustaining this fraternal brotherhood and sisterhood union of private investigators.

My very best to all of you,

Bob

*Although my marketing materials are not affiliated with or endorsed by the current publisher of P.I. Magazine, they are endorsed and recommended by the International Private Investigators Union and the Continuing Education Department of PI-CEU, a licensed and accredited educational facility .

Barb Walsh is offline Private Investigator Forum Member
    Corporate Agency Owner

Hi Bob,
    it will be great to have someone who has been in the trenches as a mentor, and member here. I look forward to your insightful info. Thanks in advance.

I am very interested in what you can teach me and respect the fact that you are willing to take the time to reach out to some of us who need to be educated by an experience person such as your self. I respect your devotion and time.

Long Nguyen is offline Lifetime Corporation Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

Hi Bob,
    Thank you for sharing the information with us, you are truely an inspiration to us all, and I can only wish you the best in your commitment, career, & invaluable services.

Re: Outstanding, thank you and welcome aboard.

Thank you Bob for sharing your story of success and I am glad to see that you have accomplished what you set out to do of being your own boss. You are a great inspiration to us all who are just starting out on here and want to pursue our dreams of someday owning our own business.

Danny Guda is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Hi Bob,

I am a newly signed member here at IPIU.I heard very many good things about Our IPIU. And one of the reason I have been wanting to be a member or part of a well known organization is to a great one like you and many others. Count me in please, and I have the drive and everything I need to succeed. But of course in need of help in any aspects or learning tools to be one of you all.
    I have more to express, but I will not take too much space for now..

Best Wishes to you and IPIU and your family,
    dannyguda

Danny Guda is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Hello to All,

Take Care and More success to All...Just a reminder Safety First....

dannyguda

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast