Thread: LICENSED PI? Still waiting for Level 4 Assignment Access?

LICENSED PI? Still waiting for Level 4 Assignment Access?

OFFER EXPIRES SOON!

Have your Private Investigator Photo Credentials?

Or, have you received your State PI License? (not shown)

Still waiting for Level 4 Assignment Access?

If so, read this Special Offer good for only this week!

If you received a special email assignment invitation from a few of our executive PI agency members this week, it is probably because you are prequalified with either your State PI License or your union Private Investigator Photo Credentials.

But if you do not have Level 4 password access, then it may be because IPIU has not received either your union membership documents or online order. If you have not submitted these items, you are REALLY missing out on some great new benefits and advanced on-the-job paid training assignments as a private investigator.

OBTAIN YOUR LEVEL 4 ACCESS NOW:

Take obtain your Level 4 access with the special free bonus for this week, and choose one of the following:
    1. Call us at 800-548-1526 and ask for the Union Membership Department to take advantage of this special offer over the phone.

OR,

2. Simply go to our secured web site store and click on the MEMBERSHIP PLANS for your credit card approval:
      CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

OR,

3. Choose the PREFERRED MEMBERSHIP PLAN for your credit card approval: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

OR,

4. Choose the MANAGEMENT MEMBERSHIP PLAN for your credit card approval: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

If you have any questions, send a message to us by clicking on the link titled CONTACT US which is located at the bottom of any forum page.

As a very special limited offer we have waived some of the requirements for Level 4 access because a few of the PI Agency members need your help with their cases.

As a BONUS for completing your choice of a union membership plan (which includes full access to over 150 assignment forums), you will RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING EXTRAS:

THIS WEEK'S BONUS INCLUDES:
    • NINE (9) FREE Private Investigator Related E-books, which include:
      • How to be your own Private Detective,
      • Department of Justice Crime Scene Guides,
      • And the new IPIU's Advanced Training Manual.

• FREE Private Investigator Database Software Program
      • This item alone retails for $369.00.
      • This software allows you to track all of your client's information including photos, invoices, and time logs, everything you need to run a successful office!

• Also, to create an even more professional appearance to your clients, at your option you can upgrade to a Management Membership, which includes all of this and Free Business Cards, Free Website and a Free PI Agency Email for only a nominal upgrade.

As you can see, IPIU is working to provide you with all of the tools and resources necessary to be successful in the Private Investigator industry, and to help PI agencies fill their assignments on time with union members.

ACT NOW TODAY:

Take advantage of all of the new benefits with the special free bonus for this week, and choose one of the following:
    1. Call us at 800-548-1526 and ask for the Union Membership Department to take advantage of this special offer over the phone.

OR,

2. Simply go to our secured web site store and click on the MEMBERSHIP PLANS for your credit card approval:
      CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

OR,

3. Choose the PREFERRED MEMBERSHIP PLAN for your credit card approval: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

OR,

4. Choose the MANAGEMENT MEMBERSHIP PLAN for your credit card approval: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

If you have any questions, send a message to us by clicking on the link titled CONTACT US which is located at the bottom of any forum page.

On behalf of the IPIU Staff, we thank you .

We look forward to a continuing and successful relationship.

Sincerely,

Cynthia

*Preapproved Level 4 Access: For licensed private investigators, your access will be granted upon receiving your signed Code of Ethics; For Trainees, limited access will be provided for agencies who provide their own training and need cases handled. Otherwise, all trainees will obtain full Level 4 access following the return of their training manual documents.

All trainees who are ready to do some work should get their code of ethics signed and take their test so they don't miss out on the assignment offers. It is really worth it.

Where is the online test located?

Hello, I paid my Union dues and I agrred online to the Code of Ethics. I understood from ther agent I would hacve level 4 access and online access to the test within 48 hours. Where do I access the latest manual to study for the test and where do I access the test? I am anxious to get started on my initial assignments. Thank you.

Marie Kavadias is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Hi Donna,

Look under Level III access area and you should find the link for the online test. Marie
    Marie Kavadias

Quote Originally Posted by Donna M. Foster
    Hello, I paid my Union dues and I agrred online to the Code of Ethics. I understood from ther agent I would hacve level 4 access and online access to the test within 48 hours. Where do I access the latest manual to study for the test and where do I access the test? I am anxious to get started on my initial assignments. Thank you.
    Donna, you only posted your Code of Ethics yesterday. If they said 48 hours, then allow the extra time.

In the meantime you need to author your Introduction. Please click on the following instructions link for details:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...&threadid=5008
    Mary Warner, Moderator

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 21st Year Serving 41,932 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 800-548-1526

Re: LICENSED PI? Still waiting for Level 4 Assignment Access?

patience is a virture learned.....