Thread: Have you received your fingerprint card package? Waiting for PI Photo Credentials?

Have you received your fingerprint card package? Waiting for PI Photo Credentials?

OFFER EXPIRES SOON!

Are you still waiting for your Private Investigator Photo Credentials?

Have you mailed in your fingerprints and photos yet?

If you have not mailed in these items, then read this Special Offer good for only this week!

If you received a special email assignment invitation from a few of our executive PI agency members this week, it is probably because you are prequalified because of your previous purchased union Private Investigator Photo Credentials.

But if you have not received your Private Investigator Photo Credentials, then you probably do not have Level 4 Passcode access for assignments yet.

Many of the agencies need your help for cases in your area, but you need to finish your final tasks to start training or to start undercover cases.

If you have not submitted your fingerprint card and photos, you are REALLY missing out on some great new benefits and on-the-job paid training assignments as a private investigator.

OBTAIN YOUR PRE-APPROVED LEVEL 4 ACCESS NOW *:

To request your Level 4 access with the special free bonus for this week, choose one of the following:
    1. Call us at 800-548-1526 and ask for the Union Membership Department to take advantage of this special offer over the phone.

OR,

2. Simply go to our secured web site store and click on the MEMBERSHIP PLANS for your credit card approval:
      CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

OR,

3. Choose the PREFERRED MEMBERSHIP PLAN for your credit card approval: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

OR,

4. Choose the MANAGEMENT MEMBERSHIP PLAN for your credit card approval: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

If you have any questions, send a message to us by clicking on the link titled CONTACT US which is located at the bottom of any forum page.

For a very special limited time we have waived some of the requirements for Level 4 access because a few of the PI Agency members need your help with their cases.

As a BONUS for completing your choice of a union membership plan (which includes full access to over 150 assignment forums), you will RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING EXTRAS:

THIS WEEK'S BONUS INCLUDES:
    • NINE (9) FREE Private Investigator Related E-books, which include:
      • How to be your own Private Detective,
      • Department of Justice Crime Scene Guides,
      • And the new IPIU's Advanced Training Manual.

• FREE Private Investigator Database Software Program
      • This item alone retails for $369.00.
      • This software allows you to track all of your client's information including photos, invoices, and time logs, everything you need to run a successful office!

• Also, to create an even more professional appearance to your clients, at your option you can upgrade to a Management Membership, which includes all of this and Free Business Cards, Free Website and a Free PI Agency Email for only a nominal upgrade.

As you can see, IPIU is working to provide you with all of the tools and resources necessary to be successful in the Private Investigator industry, and to help PI agencies fill their assignments on time with union members.

ACT NOW TODAY:

Take advantage of all of the new benefits with the special free bonus for this week, and choose one of the following:
    1. Call us at 800-548-1526 and ask for the Union Membership Department to take advantage of this special offer over the phone.

OR,

2. Simply go to our secured web site store and click on the MEMBERSHIP PLANS for your credit card approval:
      CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

OR,

3. Choose the PREFERRED MEMBERSHIP PLAN for your credit card approval: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

OR,

4. Choose the MANAGEMENT MEMBERSHIP PLAN for your credit card approval: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

If you have any questions, send a message to us by clicking on the link titled CONTACT US which is located at the bottom of any forum page.

On behalf of the IPIU Staff, we thank you .

We look forward to a continuing and successful relationship.

Sincerely,

Cynthia

*Preapproved Level 4 Access: For licensed private investigators, your access will be granted upon receiving your signed Code of Ethics; For Trainees, limited access will be provided for agencies who provide their own training and need cases handled. Otherwise, all trainees will obtain full Level 4 access following the return of their training manual documents.

membership

I do have my membership information and will be mailing it off today. I apologize for the huge delay.

Question I haven't received my photo ID

Hello

I sent months ago my fingerprints and photo in order to received my PI ID but i never received anything> I also went to the police station and request for a fingerprint card but thet said it has to be provided by the company that is asking me to present this, that they do not give fingerprint cards, and I've been calling to a number that customer service gave me but no one answers (613) 962 53 58.
    Please let me know what to do , because I am very interested in getting started!!!

Thanks

I already paid for this services when first gave all info and they said that that was good for one year..I dont like people that rip people off there money and this is what this company is doing please re-check my case and yes I already have mi I.P.I.U credentials I still have the payment receipt please re-ccheck file
    Thankyou Rafael De La Torre

Yes , the same thing happened to me , i already paid for this and i can't find someone to talk to and ask about my case. Can someone let me know were can i contact the person in charge of this so i can continue with my process?

Thanks !!
    Rommy Claros

Jeffrey Ober is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU
    I'm just a newbie here, but I'd try sending an email to the address listed in your confirmation email. I only had to ask them one question about items that I'd received in the mail (it was sent in two packages and I didn't know it), and they responded very quickly.

When

When will I recieve my ID?

I just want to say that tomorrow I will be finger printed. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. Because once I am printed I will be sending in my paper work.

I have mailed in my package a week ago, and just saw this thread. I just ordered the Preferffed Membership plan through the site. I am still waiting for my ID, badge order form, and etc. What do I do next since I have yet received the above?

Hello Everyone!

I just received my photo credential today. Anyone know if we are allowed to trim down the ID, the edges? Mine is bigger than my wallet!

One more question: My picture on that ID looks weird. I wanted to re-take and have the ID redone. Can I use my own digital camera for the re-take?

Other than the size of the picture, does anyone know any other requirements for the picture? The one I received today, my face filled the entire square box.

As many of us have found out in the business, it takes time and the patience of a Lion to build your case. The same thing holds true when waiting for documents, etc.

Be patient. It will all come in time. If you do not have the patience to WAIT then you will never succeed in the field of investigations, privately or otherwise.

A characteristic of a good investigator is often times remaining silent. Look, listen, and takes notes.

I am 57 years old. I have been in the profession since 1972.

Some in the business refer to us as, "Old Salt" We have a tendency to tell it the way we have heard it and seen it by patience and often times long periods of waiting. That is why new police academy graduates and investigator trainees are assigned to training officers.

I have not receive my ID or anything after I paid for my membership and mail the requested information. How long is a "normal" waiting period? I will like to start, thank you. An other question did I have to reply to all "thead message" I receive in my email address?

Hi Carlos,

Please read this threat posted by Allen Allgood.

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5584

Below is what he posted:

Step 1:

After receiving and processing your documents and photos, we will issue your IPIU photo credential, introduce you to IPIU membership options, provide an optional Custom Badge order form, and Level III benefit information.

Please allow 10-14 business days for processing and shipping.

Step 2:

After receiving and processing your membership choice, we will mail your PI Training Manual (with self examination test), your IPIU membership certificate, and upgrade your web forum access to Level III.

Step 3:

After receiving your test results and upon a passing score of 70% or higher, increase your web forum access to Level IV, issue and mail your IPIU Private Investigators Certificate of Completion, Level IV added benefits document, Assignment Letters, and your test results. You will now be eligible to sign up for assignments.

=================

It does seems long after you paid for your membership. I, too, went through the same process and so does the rest of the members. I know we all get excited and anxious to get ourselves out there working. BUT one of the best thing I have learned is PATIENCE.. lots of patience. Besides the folks there working deligently in getting our paperwork process, IPIU also teach us to be patience. Patience is one of the main keys that will help us in this field. Patience creates great results!

You do not have to reply to all threads. But being this is an online training, it is recommended to read them. Suggestsions, advices, recommendations etc, from members and dministrators will help one to be successful as a PI/ Case Examiner. This is a family. Everyone is here to help and support one another.

Good luck!
    Toly C. Xiong
    Case Examiner
    Badge Number: 11256
    Member: IPIU
    toly.xiong@pi-agency.us

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Davila
    I have not receive my ID or anything after I paid for my membership and mail the requested information. How long is a "normal" waiting period? I will like to start, thank you. An other question did I have to reply to all "thread message" I receive in my email address?
    Carlos:

Your membership photo ID card can take as long as a few weeks to perhaps a month or more. Just be patient. It will come.

No, you do not have to respond to the thread(s) you receive in your email although I would read as many as you can. By reading the various threads will give answers to a question you have.

Re: Have you received your fingerprint card package? Waiting for PI Photo Credentials?

I haven't received the credential and fingerprint since December..