Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GLOBAL SCHOOL OF INVESTIGATION: Interactive Discussion of IPIU's Endorsement

congradulations Stormy.......AJ

Hugh Brown Jr is offline Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigator Forum Member Corporate Agency Owner

Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy Renner
    Thanks Cheryl!
    I passed and received my certificate today. Lots of red tape to go through to take my state exam so I am working on getting that done and submitted now.
    Congrads Stormy. I have just finish my state exam for pi and I am glad.

Dan MacPhee is offline * Certified
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:
    Congrats Stormy!! I look forward to enrolling in this course myself soon.

Stormy Renner - is offline *** Certified

Licensed Private Investigator
    Sr. Member - Private Investigators Forum
    Thank you guys and congratulations Hugh! I'll be glad when it's behind me too.
    Stormy Dawn Renner
    Private Investigator
    License # 200621001131

Thumbs up Global School Of Investigation

I check in to other school and i like Global School Of Investigation better than the other schools i looked in to first.
    Global is much more informative than any of them. The lessons explained each subject with excellent detail. I learned more from Global than I did from all the others. I would recommend Global to anyone who has a sincere desire to pursue a career as a private detective."

Luke A Slowik is offline *
    Moderator (Retired)

Former Law Enforcement Officer
    Distinguished Member: Private Investigators Forum

Re: GLOBAL SCHOOL OF INVESTIGATION: Interactive Discussion of IPIU's Endorsement

I am definitely going to check out what the school has to offer. What an exciting opportunity! Thank you!

Re: GLOBAL SCHOOL OF INVESTIGATION: Interactive Discussion of IPIU's Endorsement

Quote Originally Posted by Luke A Slowik
    I am definitely going to check out what the school has to offer. What an exciting opportunity! Thank you!
    Hi Luke, Let me know what you think of this school. I noticed before your post, there has not been any in close to a year. Most are over a year old. Just wondering if it was a whim. Sounds like it's worth it.....And Good Luck!

Luke A Slowik is offline *
    Moderator (Retired)

Former Law Enforcement Officer
    Distinguished Member: Private Investigators Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Debra S Chism
    Hi Luke, Let me know what you think of this school. I noticed before your post, there has not been any in close to a year. Most are over a year old. Just wondering if it was a whim. Sounds like it's worth it.....And Good Luck!
    Hey Debra. How are you? You know I am really undecided about Global. In my opinion, I think that you will get some knowledge that will only help you in your future career goals but like many have stated I don't think it will be recognized by any State or governmental agency. I guess in my mind I have to decide if it will provide me with $ worth of good, solid information.I will probably end up taking it and if I do I will let you know for sure!

Thad James is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

Great job!
    Mr.Ciriello Just wanted you to know that the course was very, very enlightening. I go back to my manual often to revamp my knowledge of certain subjects that are a little fuzzy now but they are right on the money.
    Thanks, It was well worth my time and money.

Joy Gambrell - is offline Certified SPI

Hello Everyone,

I am a global school graduate. I must say that there are alot of courses out there & I'm not saying that, they are all not good but I can vouch for global. The information is never ending, plus they are recognized whole wide.

I work for 2 security company's & I believe that the fact that I am a global school graduate & a member of IPIU, those company's hired me on the spot. Plus I didn't go through all the red tape that most other applicants would go through. I'm happy & I have outstanding reviews from both jobs.

Rebecca Mitchell - is offline *

I took Global OF Investigations course last year and I loved it !

I think anyone who is thinking about being a PI needs this course . It is worth the money and it's full of information that all new PI's could use .

Thank you, Rebecca, for your testimony.

For those who are also IPIU Union members, there is an extra benefit:

Cash Grants from the IPIU Department of Education are available for students of this course. Grant allowances for Global School of Private Investigation Tuition Courses may vary from $50 to $100, depending on the course materials and type of union membership in place. To apply, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page for the IPIU Department of Education.

All my best,

Robert
    Robert Donovan
    Director - Agent Relations
    Sr. Director - IPIU Ethics Board

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

2009 - 2010 Professional Management Member of:

I was a Honor Graduate from Global to, the courses were very informative.

Rebecca Mitchell - is offline *

Carl , it was a very informative course . I know I enjoyed taking .

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

DHS Certified

Two new students signed up this last week for the extensive Global School of Investigation course. The revised 2014-2015 course is now available at the IPIU store here:

http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/p...oducts_id=1028

Other PI Courses are offered to full members of IPIU in both the Basic and Advance online manuals and exams.

Donna

Donna Reagan
    DHS Certified

START WITH TRUST

I notice there aren't any recent posts. I just found this forum. I completed the course and earned my certificate in 2008. Is this the Global School web presence now? The website I used to have is offline.

Rick Billington
    co-founder
    Securiteam Investigations, LLC

Michael Newman is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Certified

Corporate Agency Associate Member of:

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Billington View Post
    I notice there aren't any recent posts. I just found this forum. I completed the course and earned my certificate in 2008. Is this the Global School web presence now? The website I used to have is offline.

Rick Billington
    co-founder
    Securiteam Investigations, LLC
    Congratulations Rick on your earlier achievement.

Global School of Investigation's web site went off-line last December after they released the newer revised course. IPIU is the only authorized internet seller at this time and sells the course for the same amount if purchased directly from Global. What's more, IPIU can offer an IPIU Member's educational grant from $25 to $100, depending on the student's application.

For current students and past graduates who are also IPIU Members, they have access to the private web forum titled "Global School of Investigation Students & Graduates"

As for older topics on all of the forums, IPIU keeps them relevant. If they become outdated, then they may be archived or revised.

There are other areas where activity is ongoing, but it depends on your Level access. Do you know if you are Level 1, 2, 3, or 4?

Michael
    Michael Newman

Does this school offer a military discount? I just took the private investigator course through penn foster and that's was a good course. Also took a investigations course through secrets of private eye investigations and they sent me my certificate. Trying to get all the education I need for this new profession.

Doak Tackett

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

DHS Certified

Quote Originally Posted by Doak Tackett View Post
    Does this school offer a military discount? I just took the private investigator course through penn foster and that's was a good course. Also took a investigations course through secrets of private eye investigations and they sent me my certificate. Trying to get all the education I need for this new profession.

Doak Tackett
    Both Global and Penn Foster refer their graduates to IPIU for credentialing and jobs. You may wish to choose an IPIU membership at the following personal answer to you:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...072#post553072

Donna Reagan
    DHS Certified

START WITH TRUST

Marcus Fletcher is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

Great Info

Debra Goff is offline *

Product not found

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Goff View Post
    Product not found
    Hi Debra,

The replacement product is here:
    http://www.privateinvestigator.cc/pr...oducts_id=1700

The original page 1 post of this topic was revised last September, which announced that Global Courses are no longer available and that IPIU has a replacement version. The September announcement is near the bottom of this post:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?26303

Cynthia Ford
    Administrator - IPIU
    ----------

Hello, I am a Global School of Investigation Honors graduate who worked for the company after completing the course until they went on hiatus.

I lost the course material in the process of a move, I had the .pdf of the course on a hard drive which is irrecoverable and never purchased a hard copy of the course, just the digital version. I'm interested in reacquiring the course to review my training materials, I tried the link to the course where it used to be stored but Global's people have sold their former site to another company and their online repository is gone, as well as their contact email. I could track them down on my own but before I take on that challenge I thought I'd try here first.

Does anyone have the Global School of Investigation training course available? I'd gladly purchase it again.

Quote Originally Posted by John Madore View Post
    Hello, I am a Global School of Investigation Honors graduate who worked for the company after completing the course until they went on hiatus.

I lost the course material in the process of a move, I had the .pdf of the course on a hard drive which is irrecoverable and never purchased a hard copy of the course, just the digital version. I'm interested in reacquiring the course to review my training materials, I tried the link to the course where it used to be stored but Global's people have sold their former site to another company and their online repository is gone, as well as their contact email. I could track them down on my own but before I take on that challenge I thought I'd try here first.

Does anyone have the Global School of Investigation training course available? I'd gladly purchase it again.
    To clarify, I'm looking for the original course and am aware of the replacement product offered by IPIU but am interested in the original partly because I had edited it myself.

Great info on this topic

Quote Originally Posted by John Madore View Post
    To clarify, I'm looking for the original course and am aware of the replacement product offered by IPIU but am interested in the original partly because I had edited it myself.
    IPIU maintained the online version to fulfill (the pdf edition), and the hardbacks were always dropped shipped by Ed and his wife.

What year did you do the edit?

Gary

START WITH TRUST

BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 28th Year Serving 47,932 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 406-534-0251

Quote Originally Posted by Technical Support - USA View Post
    IPIU maintained the online version to fulfill (the pdf edition), and the hardbacks were always dropped shipped by Ed and his wife.

What year did you do the edit?

Gary
    Hi Gary, apologies for the late response, edit was done in 2014. I was not personally happy with my work but the course needed an update, many of the weblinks were dead and the technology recommended sorely out of date, it was the only thing I found wrong with the course. I wish I could've done justice to the material.

Hello everyone,

I had gone to and graduated from Global School of Investigations and I am wanting to know if anyone knows how I can get all of the material again as I no longer have the material due to tragic situations within my personal life. I would like the original books and materials of Global School of Investigation.

Mary

Thanks for the update good info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2