Thread: Credentialed & Still waiting for Level 4 Assignment Access?

Credentialed & Still waiting for Level 4 Assignment Access?

OFFER EXPIRES SOON!

Have your Private Investigator Photo Credentials?
    Still waiting for Level 4 Assignment Access?

If so, read this Special Offer good for only this week!

If you received a special email assignment invitation from a few of our executive PI agency members this week, it is probably because you are prequalified with your union Private Investigator Photo Credentials.

But if you do not have Level 4 password access, then it may be because IPIU has not received your hard copy Code of Ethics and other union membership documents that were mailed to you with your Photo ID. If you have not submitted these final items, you are REALLY missing out on some great new benefits and on-the-job paid training assignments as a private investigator.

OBTAIN YOUR LEVEL 4 ACCESS NOW:

Take obtain your Level 4 access with the special free bonus for this week, and choose one of the following:
    1. Call us at 800-548-1526 and ask for the Union Membership Department to take advantage of this special offer over the phone.

OR,

2. Simply go to our secured web site store and click on the MEMBERSHIP PLANS for your credit card approval:
      CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

OR,

3. Choose the PREFERRED MEMBERSHIP PLAN for your credit card approval: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

OR,

4. Choose the MANAGEMENT MEMBERSHIP PLAN for your credit card approval: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

If you have any questions, send a message to us by clicking on the link titled CONTACT US which is located at the bottom of any forum page.

As a very special limited offer we have waived some of the requirements for Level 4 access because a few of the PI Agency members need your help with their cases.

As a BONUS for completing your choice of a union membership plan (which includes full access to over 150 assignment forums), you will RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING EXTRAS:

THIS WEEK'S BONUS INCLUDES:
    • NINE (9) FREE Private Investigator Related E-books, which include:
      • How to be your own Private Detective,
      • Department of Justice Crime Scene Guides,
      • And the new IPIU's Advanced Training Manual.

• FREE Private Investigator Database Software Program
      • This item alone retails for $369.00.
      • This software allows you to track all of your client's information including photos, invoices, and time logs, everything you need to run a successful office!

• Also, to create an even more professional appearance to your clients, at your option you can upgrade to a Management Membership, which includes all of this and Free Business Cards, Free Website and a Free PI Agency Email for only a nominal upgrade.

As you can see, IPIU is working to provide you with all of the tools and resources necessary to be successful in the Private Investigator industry, and to help PI agencies fill their assignments on time with union members.

ACT NOW TODAY:

Take advantage of all of the new benefits with the special free bonus for this week, and choose one of the following:
    1. Call us at 800-548-1526 and ask for the Union Membership Department to take advantage of this special offer over the phone.

OR,

2. Simply go to our secured web site store and click on the MEMBERSHIP PLANS for your credit card approval:
      CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

OR,

3. Choose the PREFERRED MEMBERSHIP PLAN for your credit card approval: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

OR,

4. Choose the MANAGEMENT MEMBERSHIP PLAN for your credit card approval: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

If you have any questions, send a message to us by clicking on the link titled CONTACT US which is located at the bottom of any forum page.

On behalf of the IPIU Staff, we thank you .

We look forward to a continuing and successful relationship.

Sincerely,

Cynthia

*Preapproved Level 4 Access: For licensed private investigators, your access will be granted upon receiving your signed Code of Ethics; For Trainees, limited access will be provided for agencies who provide their own training and need cases handled. Otherwise, all trainees will obtain full Level 4 access following the return of their training manual documents.

Why is it taking so long for some of these Members to get level 4 access? I am starting to have 2nd thoughts about joining

I sent my open book test on 3rd week of Febrary, and I'm currently waiting to get level 4 access. How long do I have to wait to get my test result?

Ms Minta Thomson is offline *** Certified SPI

Retired Moderator - Private Investigators Forum
    Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Red face ??

Hi Sami,
    Just checking on U to find out if this matter was resolved for U? Have you been given your level 4 access ?? If not...click on "contacting us".......on the bottom of any page here in the forums.

Best, M

Unhappy Still waiting for level 4 access

I'm still waiting for level 4 access, when I checked website in the past few days ago, I could not get into level 4 access sections. It's been almost 4 weeks.

Question About Level Access

I really would like to know if I am misunderstanding this all now...

"Preapproved Level 4 Access: For licensed private investigators, your access will be granted upon receiving your signed Code of Ethics; For Trainees, limited access will be provided for agencies who provide their own training and need cases handled. Otherwise, all trainees will obtain full Level 4 access following the return of their training manual documents."

I was never informed of a PRE-APPROVAL. Does this mean there was no reason for you to have charged my credit card the $149 for the membership I signed up for? Seems to me that the moment I sent in my PI License number, after calling to verify my credentials, I would have had access to higher levels, yet I can not.

Please Respond

It's been already 6 weeks(I submited my open test on 3rd weekof Feb). I still have not received the test result yet, and I still have not getting access to level 4 sections yet. Why in the world does it take for so long ? I have a plan A, now I have to go to plan B(which means I still have to keep my day jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sami L Valenti
    It's been already 6 weeks(I submited my open test on 3rd weekof Feb). I still have not received the test result yet, and I still have not getting access to level 4 sections yet. Why in the world does it take for so long ? I have a plan A, now I have to go to plan B(which means I still have to keep my day jobs.
    Dear Sami,

Please call Agent Relations concerning your test scores. You have been emailed several times, maybe the emails are not getting through.

Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Campbell
    I really would like to know if I am misunderstanding this all now...

"Preapproved Level 4 Access: For licensed private investigators, your access will be granted upon receiving your signed Code of Ethics; For Trainees, limited access will be provided for agencies who provide their own training and need cases handled. Otherwise, all trainees will obtain full Level 4 access following the return of their training manual documents."

I was never informed of a PRE-APPROVAL. Does this mean there was no reason for you to have charged my credit card the $149 for the membership I signed up for? Seems to me that the moment I sent in my PI License number, after calling to verify my credentials, I would have had access to higher levels, yet I can not.

Please Respond
    Dear Kimberly,

Have you sent a copy of your PI License? Once we receive proof of your license, you will be upgraded. As far as the $149 Membership amount, you have to be a member in order to access the job postings. You will not have to pay the wants and warrants amount of $89.25 due to you being licensed. If you have not sent in proof of your license, you can fax it or call us:
    http://www.ipiu.org/contact.php

Sincerley,
    Allen