Thread: How do I get started with no credit card, debit card, I dont have any money

How do I get started with no credit card, debit card, I dont have any money

Hello I was wondering how can i get started without a credit card, debit card, I dont hvae any money to spend on this project so is there other ways to get started without spending money out my pockets?.

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified
    Quote Originally Posted by Monique Houston
    Hello I was wondering how can i get started without a credit card, debit card, I dont hvae any money to spend on this project so is there other ways to get started without spending money out my pockets?.
    Hello, Monique!

Yes, you have a free Guest Membership here at the Private Investigators Forums. You also have Level 1 Access to more than 20 areas that will help guide you towards becoming a private investigator.

Once you decide to go forth advance training and on-the-job-assignments, then you have to obtain at least one form of photo identification, either a State PI License or you can request the union Private Investigator Photo Credentials. Otherwise, you will not have very much success in becoming a private investigator without the necessary tools.

But take your time.

You can also visit the following secured site to read the details:
    http://www.ipiu.org/special.php

If you have more questions or wish to speak to someone, click on the following link and provide your telephone number and the best time for our staff to call you:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/sendmessage.php

Sincerely,

Donna

Kalvin Kelly is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Great information concerning the free membership, i wasn't aware of this. Thanks Kalvin Kelly

i put away 25 a week & saved to do this, , i put it in a high interest savings that you cant withdra from for 3 or 6 months, you set the time constraint.

Monalisa Miguel is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

2015 Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Someone Help?

Humm. Which ones are for free membership? or are those in the level 1 access

Vicki McCarthy - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Wink Re: Someone Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie Krol
    i put away 25 a week & saved to do this, , i put it in a high interest savings that you cant withdra from for 3 or 6 months, you set the time constraint.
    Goldie,

I wish I had been that smart. I put it all on my credit card, and now it is nearly time to renew, and I haven't finished paying off the first year .

There is plenty of reading to do while learning the ropes here on the IPIU forum, so if you can't get a scholarship, you should be smart like Goldie and save it up while you learn all about the union.

Re: How do I get started with no credit card, debit card, I dont have any money

Thanks Donna for the nice information I would like to be a Registered member as soon as possible so that I can start my training and enjoy the benefits.

Be blessed.

Sincerely

Joseph Sawe
    Associate Forum Member

Re: How do I get started with no credit card, debit card, I dont have any money

Joseph
    Im in the same boat as you so I decided to stick with the free membership & Level 1 til I complete my first assignment (this weekend). If all goes well I can pay my membership & upgrade. The advice in the preceeding post are very good, especially taking this time to become more familiar with all the info, plus it motivates one to continue.