Thread: REQUEST your Private Investigator Photo Credentials

REQUEST your Private Investigator Photo Credentials

HONORED BY ALL
    EXECUTIVE PI AGENCY MEMBERS!

Request your Private Investigator Photo Credentials

These union photo credentials are honored by all private investigative executive agency members.

If you not have a PI License or any other photo ID that monitors unlawful activities, then you can request your IPIU union Private Investigator Photo Credentials to be issued in your name by visiting the following secured website

Click Below for PRIORITY Request of your PI Credentials:
    PI PHOTO CREDENTIALS (Priority Processing - extra $10)

FOR NEW MEMBERS:
    After you have received your union Private Investigator Photo-Credentials, we will bill you for union dues

For those who need additional training, we will provide you with a FREE TRAINING MANUAL and EXAMINATION documents.

Union Members can also receive the following benefits:

• FREE Private Investigator E-Books, PI Software, and other titles
    • FREE client referrals and weekly assignment openings
    • FREE Continuing Education, Legal & Licensing Updates and Amendments
    • FREE Access to over one hundred (100) endorsed Integrity Investigation firms who are hiring, including easy online applications for your assigned territory
    • FREE Training and Certification as a Federal Signal Theft Investigator, including on-the-job assignment opportunities
    • FREE annual subscription (12-monthly issues) to THE PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS JOURNAL
    • 10% discount on most IPIU products, books, and merchandise
    • FREE Access to other private forums and free agency & employments referrals. See Level 3 & 4 Access Topic
    • DISCOUNTED Business Cards with exclusive IPIU Seal
    • DISCOUNTED Third-Party Certification of earned hours for license

As you can see, IPIU is working to provide you all of the tools and resources necessary to be successful in the Private Investigator industry.

If you would like to take advantage of all of the new benefits at the discounted rates, then choose one of the following:
    1. Simply go to our secured web site and choose one of the following:

2. OR, Call us at 800-548-1526 and request your Private Investigator Photo Credentials over the phone.

ARE YOU TRYING TO RENEW?
    Renew early or on-time and receive your Private Investigator Photo Credentials for FREE for another year!

1. Economy Plan Renewal Link ($99)
    2. Professional Management Plan Renewal Link ($129)
    3. Professional Management Plan Early-bird Link ($99 if renewed 3 months early)
    4. Lifetime Membership (Use the Contact Us link for a free reissue)

Thank you from the IPIU Staff. We look forward to a continuing and successful relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Kent Pryor
    Linda Manning, I am interested in local assignments and I can be reached any time on my cell phone at *****. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Welcome, Gordon.

It looks like Lisa posted a reply to you at the same time I was answering.

Yes, your phone number was edited out, but I can certainly help you get setltled quickly.

Do this:

Call 800-548-1526 during the day and ask to speak to someone about your credentials expiration date, plus your Level 4 access.

In the meantime, please click on the following link which may be quicker for you:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26171

It's useful for anyone , anywhere training to become a Private Investigator. It's just a step in the right direction.

;-) Wendell PI, IPIU member

John G - is offline Retired Forum Moderator

Private Investigators Forums
    Sponsored by the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Hey Ashley, PI's have a reputation no matter where in the world you travel. If you choose to obtain the photo credentials, it may enhance your image. Another good thing would be the business cards. When you are authorized Level 4, you will be able to order cards, and a badge if you choose. Unless you'd prefer a local eschutceon (spelling?) This union offers some great benefits. It will take people like you to modernize and gain respect for the image of the private investigator, both in the US, and in the Commonweath of Australia. I would imagine that the criminal warrants check is done slightly differently then in the US. On Monday, why don't you use the contact link on the bottom of the webpage to contact Agent Relations. They will explain the issues far better than I can. Have a great rest of Sunday. Be safe.

Johnny

Lynne Knight is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

(Retired Moderator)
    Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Thumbs up Just my opinion -

The photo credential issued by IPIU is MUCH nicer and MUCH more professional looking than the one issued by the state of Florida.
    ~ Lynne ~

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne Knight
    The photo credential issued by IPIU is MUCH nicer and MUCH more professional looking than the one issued by the state of Florida.
    ~ Lynne ~
    Thank you, Lynne. We are always looking to improve them.

i have already ordered my photo credientials, and just wanting to know how long does it take to get it in the mail

Hugh Brown Jr is offline Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigator Forum Member Corporate Agency Owner

Professional Member of:
    Give it a week or two. It may come sooner.

My photo credentials came in about ten days.

I received my ID in about 2 weeks fronm the time I sent in the paper work

I received my ID over the weekend. I probably going to have to return the ID along with 2 new photos. The person on that picture looked nothing like me, or rather I look nothing like that picture.

"Good things comes to those who wait"

Quote Originally Posted by Toly Xiong
    I received my ID over the weekend. I probably going to have to return the ID along with 2 new photos. The person on that picture looked nothing like me, or rather I look nothing like that picture.

"Good things comes to those who wait"
    Answer:
    Yes, that is the great benefit of sending or emailing your preferred photos. You choose what you want your ID to look like. And in the end, if you wish to send us a better photo, there is a one-time-free allowance to have the credentials redone with your second photos.

Hugh Brown Jr is offline Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigator Forum Member Corporate Agency Owner

Professional Member of:
    Thanks Robert for the information about my pi union id.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Donovan
    Answer:
    Yes, that is the great benefit of sending or emailing your preferred photos. You choose what you want your ID to look like. And in the end, if you wish to send us a better photo, there is a one-time-free allowance to have the credentials redone with your second photos.

Mr. Donovan:

Thank you for the information. I will be sending in my badge ordering form along with my two (new) photos today. I just received my manual yesterday. I got so excited about it that I read entire manual last night. Today, I will be working on reviewing my notes and take then the exam.

Thank you everyone for your support and your commitment in making sure your members are on the right track!

Regards,

Toly Xiong

I just joined to become a member of IPIU. Do I need to order credentials separately or are they part of the package? Can someone help me? Thanks

Hi everyone! I sent in for my photo credentials about last Thursday and was just wondering if you could tell me a little bit about the manual I'll recieve in a week or so and what a case examiner does? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Elder
    I just joined to become a member of IPIU. Do I need to order credentials separately or are they part of the package? Can someone help me? Thanks
    Debra, if you already have your Florida PI License, you do not need to request the IPIU Photo ID, unless you want one at a reduced price as a second ID. For details on the reduced price of the IPIU Photo ID (which is good for lifetime as long as you are union member), call 800-548-1526

Cynthia Ford
    Administrator - IPIU
    ----------

i signed up for the management membership, is the photo credentials included? or do i have to order those separately. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Bustillo
    i signed up for the management membership, is the photo credentials included? or do i have to order those separately. thanks
    If you are a Licensed PI, the photo credentials are not required (although they can be ordered at a discount).

If you are an unlicensed PI and have a management union plan, then go to the following secured web link to request your Private Investigator Photo Credentials:

http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/p...roducts_id=701
    Forum Administrator Staff
    London, England
    www.ipiu.org

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 31st Year Serving 48,366 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 406-534-0251 (USA)

Photo Credentials

I was under the impression that the photo credentials were sent with the operations manual. Why is there a need to request them? My manual says there were supposed to be included in the shipment, but I did not receive them or the badge order form.

Please Advise. Thanks.

Miranda

John G - is offline Retired Forum Moderator

Sponsored by the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Good Morning Miranda.

What I recommend you to do is get in touch with Agent Relations. Contact us link:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/sendmessage.php

I promise this is about the fastest way to ask in order to get the quality of service you deserve. And don't by shy about making multiple calls. Hope this helps a little.

Johnny

Miranda Burks

Johnny, thanks for the info. Will do!

Miranda

Edward Taguba is offline Certified Distinguished Member

Professional Member of:
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda Burks
    I was under the impression that the photo credentials were sent with the operations manual. Why is there a need to request them? My manual says there were supposed to be included in the shipment, but I did not receive them or the badge order form.

Please Advise. Thanks.

Miranda
    Miranda,
    This thread is for Executive PI Agency Members only. Please re read post 1.

Aloha,
    Ed

Louis Polen - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

Re: REQUEST your Private Investigator Photo Credentials

The statement about the credentials is quite true,they do look very nice and perfessional.You should look forward to receiving yours as it is worth carrying...

Andrea Hawkins is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

Hello everyone, I phoned in today concerning my photo credentials I've been waiting since the beginning of feburary, I think something went wrong with my address, I hope it's a work in progress.

Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

Smile Re: REQUEST your Private Investigator Photo Credentials

I think is time for my 2010 Credentials::
    these union photo credentials are honored by all private investigative executive agency members.[/B][/size]

If you not have a PI License or any other photo ID that monitors unlawful activities, then you can request your IPIU union Private Investigator Photo Credentials to be issued in your name by visiting the following secured website

After you have received your union Private Investigator Photo-Credentials, we will bill you for union dues which average as low as $7/month when submitted annually. For those who need additional traning, we will mail you a FREE TRAINING MANUAL and CERTIFICATION documents.

Preferred Union Members can also receive the following benefits:

• FREE Private Investigator E-Books, PI Software, and other titles
    • FREE client referrals and weekly assignment openings
    • FREE Continuing Education, Legal & Licensing Updates and Amendments
    • FREE Access to over one hundred (100) endorsed Integrity Investigation firms who are hiring, including easy online applications for your assigned territory
    • FREE Training and Certification as a Federal Signal Theft Investigator, including on-the-job assignment opportunities
    • FREE annual subscription (12-monthly issues) to THE PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS JOURNAL
    • 10% discount on most IPIU products, books, and merchandise
    • FREE Access to other private forums and free agency & employments referrals. See Level 3 & 4 Access Topic
    • DISCOUNTED Business Cards with exclusive IPIU Seal
    • DISCOUNTED Third-Party Certification of earned hours for license

As you can see, IPIU is working to provide you all of the tools and resources necessary to be successful in the Private Investigator industry.

If you would like to take advantage of all of the new benefits at the discounted rate of only $89 for a full year, then choose one of the following:
    1. Simply go to our secured web site and choose one of the following:

2. OR, Call us at 800-548-1526 and request your Private Investigator Photo Credentials over the phone.

Thank you from the IPIU Staff. We look forward to a continuing and successful relationship.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Michelle Anarell is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

how do i renew my photo credentials? mine expires the end of May. Also, i still don't have access to most of the forums. how do i fix this? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Anarell View Post
    how do i renew my photo credentials? mine expires the end of May. Also, i still don't have access to most of the forums. how do i fix this? Thanks

ARE YOU TRYING TO RENEW?
    Renew early or on-time and receive your Private Investigator Photo Credentials for FREE for another year!

1. Professional Management Plan Renewal Link ($129)
    2. Professional Management Plan Early-bird Link ($99 if renewed 3 months early)
    3. Lifetime Membership (Use the Contact Us link for a free reissue)

Right now you have Level 3 access because we are still waiting on you to take the test from the online manual.

To read the instructions given you last year, click here.

Once you pass the test, then you will be upgraded to Level 4. Any questions, call 406-534-0251 on Monday.

Thank you from the IPIU Staff. We look forward to a continuing and successful relationship.[/FONT]

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 28th Year Serving 47,932 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 406-534-0251