Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hurricane Katrina Private Investigator Victims: Aid & Assistance offered by IPIU.

Joyce Jameson - is offline Distinguished Member of:
    Private Investigators Forums

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    God be with you Jason,
    You're in my prayers!

John G - is offline Retired Forum Moderator

Sponsored by the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Glad you're safe, Jason. Keep the faith.

Johnny

Hang in there.

Help is on the way, and at this point people are getting money to get restarted. The lord id with you.

Jason;
    Please keep in touch, and us updated!

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Frith
    Hey, (I'm Jason McLaughlin).

I'm in Covington, LA just north of New Orleans. I'm logged in here on Cindy Frith's laptop running off a generator with a sat internet connetion. We have power restored to most food stores and some gas stations. The National Guard and Marines have been great. We have plenty of water and MRE's.
    The damage here is unreal. More is happening than the media is reporting with regards to civil unrest, but for the most part that's all over with here.
    I'm going into Slidell now to see if our office, Passaro Investigations, is still there.

Never give up.

Jase.
    Jase

Please email legal.affairs@ipiu.org to have your password updated for your regular user name of "Jason McLaughlin".

Thank you for checking in.

Joyce Jameson - is offline Distinguished Member of:

Hi Cynthia,
    Glad I caught you, I just sent an email, I'm trying to get permission to post the phone # for the hurricane hotline, I'm not affiliated with it but I just returned from taking dog food down there, it's a great hotline, they put you in their database in case they need you.

God bless you! I also hope that you keep us informed. Hope that everything is well with you and your business plus all the other misfortunate people who lost their homes, families and friends.

Tom Conley

I'm in Covington, LA just north of New Orleans. I'm logged in here on Cindy Frith's laptop running off a generator with a sat internet connetion. We have power restored to most food stores and some gas stations. The National Guard and Marines have been great. We have plenty of water and MRE's.
    The damage here is unreal. More is happening than the media is reporting with regards to civil unrest, but for the most part that's all over with here.
    I'm going into Slidell now to see if our office, Passaro Investigations, is still there.

Never give up.

Jase.

Hi Jase,
    It is good to see that some people are keeping positive through this disater that has happened. I am sorry for anything that you have lost and if there is anything I can do to help you out let me know. Did you go see if Passaro Investigations is still there?
    Hope to see a post from you soon.
    Sincerely,
    Maria B.

i am also looking into assisting in the hurricane katrina relief efforts. i couple days ago i attended the two day shelter and relief training sponsored thorugh the American Red Cross. i am waiting deployment. i have informed them i have tansport, warehousing, shipping, all forlift operations, plus prior law enforcement, security, and customer service experience. can IPIU also when canvasing for volunteers, refer my name and others to officials in the hurricane zone. i am currently a PI trainee, with experience. i tried to email law enforcement officials in the area but i think they are having browser problems.
    thank you,
    respectfully,
    darryl hines - no. california

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified
    Quote Originally Posted by Darryl Hines
    can IPIU also when canvasing for volunteers, refer my name and others to officials in the hurricane zone.
    Yes, Darryl. Just read Post #1 in this same topic that you replied to for instructions to email the right department.

Donna

Donna Reagan
    Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

I'm in Covington, LA just north of New Orleans. I'm logged in here on Cindy Frith's laptop running off a generator with a sat internet connetion. We have power restored to most food stores and some gas stations. The National Guard and Marines have been great. We have plenty of water and MRE's.The damage here is unreal. More is happening than the media is reporting with regards to civil unrest, but for the most part that's all over with here.
    Never give up.Jase.
    GOD BLESS JASON....
    If you are able please keep us informed and if I can help in any way...

Keep Safe, My Prayers are with you .....

Flora Porter is offline * Certified SPI
    Distinguished Member of Private Investigators Forum

Hi Jason,

We are looking out for you. keep in touch. We would like to know how things are working out for you now?

FP Recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Beecher
    I think that it is great that IPIU is helping out people in this horrible disaster. If there is anything that I can do please let me know and I will be more then happy to help any person or family in this great time of need.
    Sincerely,
    Maria Beecher
    I have volunteered with the Red Cross Disaster Action Team since 911. Although we are not going south we are taking care of victoms who travel north and are looking for temporary housing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2