Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NEW: A Private Investigator's Laptop for $1395! No other company offers this to PIs!

NOTICE:
    This is a Pre-Release Announcement Only
    This Product is not officially for sale until the
    Official Announcement has been made,
    Including Photos, specifications, and Pricing.

For Early-Bird discounts:
    Read the following topic for
    the email address given.

IPIU just announced that they will be offering the ONLY Private Investigator's Laptop available in the world! And the new laptop will sell for about $1395.00!

If you're interested in more information, post a Reply to this topic. Or, private send an email to pi.laptop@ipiu.org for early bird details.

This is an outstanding deal and IPIU is the first worldwide to make it happen!

Cynthia

Cynthia Ford
    Administrator - IPIU
    ----------

What specific features make it the "ONLY Private Investigator's Laptop" in the world? If it will allow me to control our nation's nuclear arsenal from my local Starbucks', then I'm definitely interested. Ooops... I think the Secret Service is at the door. Anyway, I'd liek to know more about it. Please elaborate.

Lori Copaus is offline PI Agency Corporation Owner
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    I would definately like more information also

Thank You

Lori E. Copaus
    P. I. Trainee
    Lori E. Copaus

Thumbs up Did Someone Say Laptop??

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Ford
    IPIU just announced that they will be offering the ONLY Private Investigator's Laptop available in the world.Post a Reply to this topic. Or, private send an email to pi.laptop@ipiu.org for early bird details.
    Cynthia
    I am totally interested.....
    Also.... Will there be any financing available??.

Keep us posted I would love to see the specs. on this.

HAPPY HUNTING !!

I'd like more information.
    Susan

David Wolstenholm is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    That sounds real interesting. I would love to have one if I can get financing. Please share with us all the special features that make this laptop different than a normal one.

Yes, I think financing will be available too. I know that the Private Investigators VISA Card TM is an item that will be forthcoming and anyone who already has okay credit should be able to get qualified for financing the new PI Laptop. Or, if you already have a credit card you prefer to use which earns cash-backs or air miles, that would be a choice too.

I do not have all of the details, but the PI Software and goodies alone is worth over $1500.00, not to mention that the laptop itself is brand new.

*Trademark

IPIU just announced that they will be offering the ONLY Private Investigator's Laptop available in the world! And the new laptop will sell for about $1395.00!

If you're interested in more information, post a Reply to this topic. Or, private send an email to pi.laptop@ipiu.org for early bird details.

Cynthia
    This announcement is exciting. I am very interested in purchasing one.

John G - is offline Retired Forum Moderator

Private Investigators Forums
    Sponsored by the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    I'd like some more information about this as well. Could you please post the make and model of this computer? I'm wondering whether I need to purchase one or have one built by my partner in my other company. The cost and features comparisens are what I need to make that decision.

Thanks.

John

Vicki McCarthy - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Talking

Cynthia
    You have my attention, but I do need some specifics such as; HD capacity, RAM size, what is the OS, With modem or without, Manufacturer's name, Disc drive size, how many USB connectors? Screen size and type, Printer port?

Is there anywhere we can go to see the specifics on this laptop?

Thanks, Widow1

Thumbs up I 2nd That AGAIN!!

You have my attention, but I do need some specifics such as; HD capacity, RAM size, what is the OS, With modem or without, Manufacturer's name, Disc drive size, how many USB connectors? Screen size and type, Printer port?

Is there anywhere we can go to see the specifics on this laptop?

Thanks, Widow1
    ME TOO VICKI!!

I am totally interested.....
    Also.... Will there be any financing available??.
    Keep us posted I would love to see the specs. on this.
    I WOULD LIKE TO SECOND THAT AGAIN!!

Arrow Laptop

Cynthia
    Please send more info on this laptop.
    Diana Medford

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Medford
    Please send more info on this laptop.
    Diana Medford
    Out of sheer curiosity, I would also like to know what makes this a "PI Laptop"

May I assume this comes with a self-destruct button, and a built-in GPS tracking device, as well as a blond beauty to carry it?

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Budde
    Out of sheer curiosity, I would also like to know what makes this a "PI Laptop"
    You may wish to email pi.laptop@ipiu.org to get a first look at the goodies. But what makes any item a "special edition" is what add-ons are loaded.

Laptop

Cynthia

Please send more Info

Please send more Info

Quote Originally Posted by Technical Support
    You may wish to email pi.laptop@ipiu.org to get a first look at the goodies. But what makes any item a "special edition" is what add-ons are loaded.
    Still wating for a reply regarding the "GOODIES",

Any news yet as to when we can see it or might receive some more info on this??

Inquirin' P.I.'s wanna know......

HAPPY HUNTING!!

Joyce Jameson - is offline Distinguished Member of:

More info please

I am definitely interested in the specs on this as I am in the market for a new laptop also,

Frederick- You are too funny!!

Joyce

Christopher Barber is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

2005 - 2007 Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Show me the Specs!!!! Curious about the addon's too.

DJ Moran -- is offline Sr. Moderator:
    (On Leave of Absence)

Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

Smile Thanks.

Thank you so much,

I have sent my email request to: pi.laptop@ipiu.org as instructed. Requesting all available information.

I need a laptop, This would provide me with one to take on the run too.

I am on this thing way too much, a laptop, would be much more practical. Always looking for the easy way to work!! "DJ"

Thumbs up Laptop Ohh Yeah

Hello,
    I also would like some information on the laptop computer.
    If you could, would you please add me to your malling list for when you do have more information to send out.
    ( I did send a email also )

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Jameson
    I am definitely interested in the specs on this as I am in the market for a new laptop also,

Frederick- You are too funny!!

Joyce
    Thanks, Joyce.
    I have to have something to keep me awake when I'm in the office; on the road I'm usually too busy to keep in touch. I'm looking forward to the spec's (as I'm sure we all are).

Easier or just Smarter??

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Moran
    I have sent my email request to: pi.laptop@ipiu.org as instructed. Requesting all available information.
    I am on this thing way too much, a laptop, would be much more practical. Always looking for the easy way to work!! "DJ"
    Hey D.J. ,
    You say Easier, I just say Smarter especially if the bells and whistles keep us moving with our cases, COUNT ME IN!!

-Michael-

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified
    The specs are growing every day. That is why the Official Announcement has not been posted. I understand they are going to offer 2-3 different PI Laptop Models, starting at $1399.00 which has a standard operating system that will be robust enough for just about any PI Business Application or software. Apparently laptops that contain intense gaming programs drive up the cost of the laptop. Because these laptops are not designed for the adult kiddies to play games, it is nice to see a decent price of $1399.00

(If I said too much, Technical, please forgive me. I don't mean to reveal too much of the rumor mill at IPIU)

Donna

Donna Reagan
    Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

Thanks for the "UPDATE" Donna, it's much appreciated.

I'd like to see the specs.

John G - is offline Retired Forum Moderator

Sponsored by the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Thank you Donna for the update.

John

Thanks for the info!
    Cynthia (Cindy) McMillen

Exclamation more inforamtionon laptop

Yes I would also like to learn more about this laptop as well I wasjust goingto purchase one in a few months so what does this computer do is all of the software included in this price whats the business with that please send me over all of the inforamtion with that

Very Interested

I am also interested in the new "PI Laptop" with financing. Will also be sending a e-mail to pi.laptop@ipiu.org.

Was in the market for a new laptop and was looking for software to enhance investigations. Two birds with one stone...Love the way ya'll think.

Appreciate the communication, Donna! No word from IPIU as of yet.

Flora Porter is offline * Certified SPI
    Distinguished Member of Private Investigators Forum

A PI Laptop?

I'm interested. Need more spec....

PI FPorter

I would love more information on this pi laptop. Is the software included with it? Will there be financing available? What makes it a pi laptop? I intend to send an email as well. Please keep me informed. Thanks.

I'm interested!

Please send me more information on the PI laptop.

I would like more infor.on it.

Specs

Cynthia
    I like to know the specs and payment terms.
    Thanks you

Just curious...

I want to post a question asking for the stats and tech specs however I think everytbody else already has.

I guess my question is now, if it takes this long to get the specs, how long would it take to get tech support?

Not nearly as interested as before.

Exclamation Specs

I am not sure if everyone posting request for specs has read the post from Donna Reagan but here it is again if you did not. It is located on the 1st page of this trend. Click HERE if you would like to view it

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Reagan
    The specs are growing every day. That is why the Official Announcement has not been posted. I understand they are going to offer 2-3 different PI Laptop Models, starting at $1399.00 which has a standard operating system that will be robust enough for just about any PI Business Application or software. Apparently laptops that contain intense gaming programs drive up the cost of the laptop. Because these laptops are not designed for the adult kiddies to play games, it is nice to see a decent price of $1399.00

(If I said too much, Technical, please forgive me. I don't mean to reveal too much of the rumor mill at IPIU)

Donna
    -Rob

Rob, I understand the initial post and yours, however people that build laptops for the purpose of selling them whether to a unique group or not simply don't just do the fly by the seat of your pants during the assembly stage. There usually is a blueprint and or list of what they are going to use to make this product. That is what I'm asking for anyways, and if the answer to that is that they are not in that stage yet, then I guess I'll have to go to the good old retail location and pick one up. I'm currently in need of a new laptop, and mobility is huge for my business. I was under the impression that this was goign to be available very soon, however if they don't even know what's going to be in it, "very soon" is a discription of time that is just not viable for my business requirements that are immediate.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast