Thread: I love this place!

I love this place!

I am so glad that I found this site. I have learned quite a few things since I first started coming here in Feb in spite of the fact we have been in the P.I. business and related fields for a long time now. There is always something new to learn. And everyone is so helpful! You can get so many questions on a variety of subjects answered. Thanks guys for being there! I hope you always will be.

I know what you mean, everyone here is incredibly helpful and supportive.
    I can't imagine what it must be like for some of these seasoned professionals who answer the same questions day in and day out for all of the new members that are constantly joining the ranks! I really appreciate all of the help I've gotten and I hope I can be of the same help to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Suesyn Lauer
    I know what you mean, everyone here is incredibly helpful and supportive.
    I can't imagine what it must be like for some of these seasoned professionals who answer the same questions day in and day out for all of the new members that are constantly joining the ranks! I really appreciate all of the help I've gotten and I hope I can be of the same help to others.
    Lert me know if I can be of help as well. My husband have been in business and business related things for quite a few years now and he is a former policeman. So if there is anything I can do don't hesitate to ask. Good luck

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Laura, that was very well said. All the best to you on the road ahead.

Have a great day.

Thanks Jerome....but I can see why we are told to proof read all posts before we click on that final button! lol

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Lura, very sorry about that, you're welcome, yep, that's one of the reasons Why.

There's a big plus for me, I really think I've improve alot.

Have a great day.