Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I finished my first case. The manager had about $30,000 dollars in inventory missing!

Jack Campbell is offline Sr. Moderator (On Leave of Absence)

Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us, and goodjob. I wish you more successful stories like this one, altho you've most likely already had more wonderful stories now.

Re: I finished my first case. The manager had about $30,000 dollars in inventory missing!

All of these success stories I have read are very good for my morale. Thank you keep up the good work.One day we may be working a case together.

Re: I finished my first case. The manager had about $30,000 dollars in inventory missing!

Way to go Robert! Thanks for sharing!

Robert,
    I must say, that sounds like one hell of a first assignment. Nothing like jumping right into the fire! Good job, and I hope all your future assignments are just as thrilling!
    Sincerely,
    Cynthia Brower
    Central Massachusetts

Hi,
    I would like to know if you got this assignment from IPIU? I've just joined and want action. That was very well done and in what state were you? Was it monetarily a good payoff? also, did the company pay you as a employee or for a PI assignment?

Soon to be in the Bus,
    L.Ross "Summer"
    P.S. Be careful about sharing your success on the outside, I know it may be difficult but silence is most ofter golden for PIs

Wow, that sounds like something right out of a movie! Way to go Robert. I'm new to this forum and IPIU myself, so I wonder how long it took you to get this particular assignment?

I know this thread is pretty old, but if anyone knows how long it takes on average to get your first assignment, I'd like to hear.

good job , and congrads. thanks for sharing it. awsome,awsome.

Good job and congrads. that was awsome thank you for sharing that with us.

how much did you get paid and how long was the assignment? im waiting for my test results

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Skorupski
    how much did you get paid and how long was the assignment? im waiting for my test results
    Jennifer, we only discuss the details of selected cases in the Level 4 forums and no in the public forums here.

Thank you for your support,

Cynthia Ford
    Administrator - IPIU
    ----------

Vicki McCarthy - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Thanks for the sucess story. It makes me anticipate my own first assignment so much more. I just took my test, online, and I am really looking forward to my first assignment.

congrads!!!! kudos aplenty!!!

Charles January is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

*** Certified SPI

Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

I must say Great Job and Story and hope to get assignments like this soon best wishes to all

Great Job!! Robert, keep up the good work.

Thumbs up Re: I finished my first case. The manager had about $30,000 dollars in inventory missing!

Way to go you are now well on your way

Bruce McManus is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

2007 - 2008 Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Wonderful first case. You saved the company many additional lost dollars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2