Thread: I'm over the moon!

Joyce Jameson - is offline Distinguished Member of:
    Private Investigators Forums

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

I'm over the moon!

I have just put my fingerprint package in the envelope to mail out in the morning, I am so happy, one step closer to my goal. Thank you to everyone that has helped me get to this point! Your excitement fuels mine!
    Joyce

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Jameson
    I have just put my fingerprint package in the envelope to mail out in the morning, I am so happy, one step closer to my goal. Thank you to everyone that has helped me get to this point! Your excitement fuels mine!
    Joyce
    You running over the moon yet? What point are you at now. I'm anxious to know because I am over the moon now. I've passed my test and I am waiting on my first assignment and badge.

over the moon

please help I am at level 4 and I still cannot click onto job openings and get a job please someone help me get linked to this please

Debra,
    You need to contact the person IPIU assigned to you in the beginning. The person that will answer your questions I don't rember what they're called. You also need to participate in the forums more. Post more. Read as much as you can and, if someting someone says helps you let them know. We love to hear from those we've helped. There is alot of information you need to know located in these forums. Make sure when you post a reply or question you do so on the correct thread.
    There is a talk forum called Trainee Questions & Answers for Private Investigators you can post your question in a new thread. That should be the correct place for the question. I hope this was some help.
    God Bless.

over the moon

Thank you so much for your help I am new and I try to log onto this and I am still trying to figure out how to use it to get the information I need. I will call and will read read read

Sounds like a plan and, it looks like you have been reading. Good Luck, God Bless and I'll see you around the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Debra L Croft
    please help I am at level 4 and I still cannot click onto job openings and get a job please someone help me get linked to this please
    Debra, you now have Level 4 Access to the following instructions link:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...&threadid=4856

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Joyce, gosh! I had not read this one until today, but, I was happy to read that you were one step closer, back then, and now, I see you're three steps ahead of your original step, that was very good work on your part.

Your hard work is producing great results, keep it up.

All the best to you.

Have a great day.

Joyce Jameson - is offline Distinguished Member of:
    Private Investigators Forums

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Thank you Jerome

Thank you for the kind words Jerome, I felt like I was moving at a pretty good pace, doing shops and getting my agency off the ground. However, since Katrina I have been totally focused on helping the survivors so my agency has stalled. That's OK, at least I have a roof over my head and a warm bed to crawl into at night, for that I'm very thankful, I don't have one single legitimate complaint. I will get my agency off the ground, mark my words
    Joyce

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Joyce, you're most welcome, and, I never had any doubt about your progress in this Profession. My best to you and everyone who supported you in all your endeavors.

I hope for your continued success.

Have a great day.

Hi Joyce,
    You sound like a remarkable woman. Your willingness to put others before yourself is just what I see here all the time from experienced PIs.
    I wish you all the best and I know you will be very successful.