Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Today (April 2005) is my one year anniversary here. A big Thank You to all at IPIU

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

Arrow Today (April 2005) is my one year anniversary here. A big Thank You to all at IPIU

I started looking into IPIU one year ago... Yes, it's my anniversary. I have learned so much since then. I came with no background in this field, to knowing more than I ever imagined in just one year.

I could have never done it without the help of many that you can find here at IPIU. The list of names would get too long to mention here. I am talking about the backbone of the International Private Investigators Union. I have learned to treasure our relationship and friendship in this one year. Thanks to you all.

For all the newcomer's, all I can say is this... There is so much more to learn and see here. It will take up some of your time but in the end, you will definitely benefit from it.

I have applied to many agencies here, worked for some. In all honesty, there are so many to choose from. Take a look for yourself, you'll see.

Last, I would like to use a phrase that one of my colleagues here likes to use... Never Give Up!...

That about covers it for me right there.

I wish you all to have some patience, with yourself and others, and see if YOUR dream will come true like mine has.

Edward Taguba is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forums

Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Petra,

This was very nice of you.

Ed

Very encouraging! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait til' my 1 year anniversary!! Congrats!

DJ Moran -- is offline Sr. Moderator:
    (On Leave of Absence)

Certified Distinguished Member

Smile Petra

Petra,

I am happy to see you are achieving all your goals.
    Congratulations to you and all you have achieved within the 1st year.

You are correct, none of us would be where we are without the total support of many members here. This is a great organization!!

Congratulations again, and continue to achieve all that your heart desires. I am so happy for your success. "DJ"

***** Certified SPI

Ed,
    you are one of the ONES, you know this, right? Who ever said, there can only be one? lol...

Charlotte,
    My testimonial was long overdue, lol... I thought it was a nice touch right around the first anniversary though, lol... I love anniversaries, don't you? I wish you the best and thanks for checking in...

DJ,
    I haven't achieved them all yet... there is so much more, isn't there? Did you know I was setting my 5 year goal to go towards missing children. It's down to 4 years now. Time went flying by. I think, it is good to have a goal but never give up if you don't achieve it in the time you set yourself... I am always open for different avenues...

The road to success is long... WE don't have to walk the walk alone though, and that's what's great about being part of IPIU.

John G - is offline Retired Forum Moderator

Private Investigators Forums
    Sponsored by the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Congrats, Petra. Way to go. Keep up the excellent work. Have a terrific day.

John

Congratulations

Way to go, I am very happy for you. That is very encouraging...... As always thank you for sharing, I can not wait for my 1 year anniversary. I look forward to many more jobs and experiences as well.
    Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations.....

and enjoy many more years to come.....

Attagirl, Petra! I knew you were in for the long haul

It's a great learning experience for all who are willing to learn & get the most from those who know & help each one of Us who are still learning Good lock to all Elmer

***** Certified SPI

Thanks guys... I love sharing. Not all of our lifes experiences may be nice ones but we can definitely learn from all of them. I think, it's well worth sharing...

Fritz,

I haven't seen or heard from you in forever. Where and how have you been? Yeah, I won't be going nowhere else soon, lol... I am defenitely here to stay (with IPIU). I have tried to go to a PI school someone offers here in Georgia. His curriculum looked so WOW... got cancelled 3 times now, wonder if it will ever happen again? Sure sounded good. Maybe in the fall? We'll see. I hope to hear from you again. Take care.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Petra Post
    Fritz,

I haven't seen or heard from you in forever. Where and how have you been? Yeah, I won't be going nowhere else soon, lol... I am defenitely here to stay (with IPIU). I have tried to go to a PI school someone offers here in Georgia. His curriculum looked so WOW... got cancelled 3 times now, wonder if it will ever happen again? Sure sounded good. Maybe in the fall? We'll see. I hope to hear from you again. Take care.
    Hi Petra;
    I've been doing a lot of traveling, and don't get much computer time
    Things are going well (the current security status keeps me quite busy), and I'm starting to consider areas for retirement. Stay in touch, and I might see you on the forums.

***** Certified SPI

Fritz...

Do consider Georgia for retirement (warmer than South Dakota, where Fred was gonna retire me, remember, lol)... the only thing wrong here is that the pollen is a real killer this past month... I'll be here...

Fritz...

Do consider Georgia for retirement (warmer than South Dakota, where Fred was gonna retire me, remember, lol)... the only thing wrong here is that the pollen is a real killer this past month... I'll be here...
    Thanks, I'll put it on my list. We hope to be traveling around this summer looking at locations. How's the humidity in GA?

Congrats to all that have reached their one year anniversary! Wishing you guys the best and many success. Keep up the good work. Can't wait until my one year. May God Bless and Keep you all!

***** Certified SPI

Fritz,

Humidity is very high, I think... We had some great storms this year already, too. Enough to tear out some trees from the ground... Wonderful cleaning time after the fact... I hate when people distroy the forests and I would give anything to save some. Here, we live in a wooded area, are a lot of dead trees or weak ones though. Before you know it, they fall into the neighbor's fence and you got more clean up to do... Thanks god for great neighbors. We fixed it together...

Otherwise I love living here. We have some nice lakes for people with boats (like ME, lol) and we take every change we get to go out on the water...

Congratulations, Petra -- must feel good to stick with something . . . I was in Georgia last week -- Atlanta -- Loved it! Plan to go back again. So much to see and do there!

***** Certified SPI

Theresa,

And you didn't look me up? lol... Thanks for dropping in. It sure has been a year full of positive happenings for me and I am thankful for that. Now it's time to move on to further my knowledge. I wish you the best as well. Take care...

***** Certified SPI

Iantha,

Thank you, too. And thanks for dropping by. It sure feels good to look back and see the accomplishments... I wish you the best as well and hope to see lots of you on the forums... Take care.

Congrats on your year (and a month now) anniversary! Reading posts like this is very encouraging to a newbie like me

Krista

Thumbs up

Fritz,

Humidity is very high, I think... We had some great storms this year already, too. Enough to tear out some trees from the ground... Wonderful cleaning time after the fact... I hate when people distroy the forests and I would give anything to save some. Here, we live in a wooded area, are a lot of dead trees or weak ones though. Before you know it, they fall into the neighbor's fence and you got more clean up to do... Thanks god for great neighbors. We fixed it together...

Otherwise I love living here. We have some nice lakes for people with boats (like ME, lol) and we take every change we get to go out on the water...
    Hi Petra!
    I just got back from 10 days in Colorado, and am trying to catch up on some 800+ e-mails. What area of GA are you in (be generic, I don't want to anger the IPIU Gods )?

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Budde
    Hi Petra!
    I just got back from 10 days in Colorado, and am trying to catch up on some 800+ e-mails. What area of GA are you in (be generic, I don't want to anger the IPIU Gods )?
    Please ask her in the following Chat Topic:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23700

Congratulations Petra! I too look forward to when I can say the same....

Jim

David Wolstenholm is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Congats Petra,
    You still have many more years to go. And I'm right behind you.

***** Certified SPI

Krista,

Wow, what happened to me getting the posts here, lol... I must check my subscribtion.... Sorry that I haven't answered sooner but I wasn't even aware that more members have left me posts here.

Anyway, I will look you up as well. Take care for now and thanks for stopping in.

***** Certified SPI

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    Please ask her in the following Chat Topic:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23700

Thanks admin...

Fritz,
    I will see you there And to you also, sorry I haven't seen your post sooner. Take care.

***** Certified SPI

James and David,

Thanks to both of you for dropping by, too. Also, know this... I am not going anywhere else for a long time... I am stuck like glue to the IPIU...

See you all in the forums.

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Petra, sorry for the late reply on your "anniversary" but my new computer don't like to do BackSearches.

I had to but it a (Personal Firrewall) just to post this reply to you.

Happy Belated Anniversary

PS:all the best to you and many, many more success to you always.

***** Certified SPI

Thanks, Jerome That's so sweet...

Hey, before you know it, I'll have my second anniversary, lol... I do feel good about this. I have learned so much and will definitely continue

The Best to you as well, I will see you in the forums.

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greeeitngs Petra, your're most welcome, Wow! you are right, time does fly, don't it.

Who would have taught, that, the little baby crawling around the IPIU floor, back in April 2004, would today be Certified and celebrating their 1st Anniversary. you've done a great job

Thanks again for the well wishes.

Have a great day and keep on reaching for higher.

***** Certified SPI

We'll do... See you, Jerome

Thumbs up

HAPPY 1st. YEAR PETRA!!

Looking forward to my first year and many more with the great "I P I U FAMILY".

Good Luck in all your Pursuits Petra,

Happy Hunting !!

***** Certified SPI

Michael,

Thank you, too... It's a great feeling of accomplishment. I want to move mountains years from now. Who knows, maybe I'll have my own TV show then, too, lol... Just wait and see. I wish you the best of luck and I'll keep my eyes open for your 1st anniversary thread. Take care...

Thumbs up

DREAM BIG PETRA!!

Life, is what we make of it,
    As Dreams, allow us to live it ....

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome O Isaac
    Who would have taught, that, the little baby crawling around the IPIU floor, back in April 2004, would today be Certified and celebrating their 1st Anniversary. you've done a great job.
    Yes, "certified" along with a 5-star (*****) pay-grade as an undercover federal anti-piracy hunter! Without geting off-topic here, that amounts to several hundred dollars per hour.

Have you ever found a way to get an assignment through this thread system?

***** Certified SPI

Michael,

Yes, I have done many assignments though IPIU and looking forward to doing many more. Take a look around, you will see how many assignments are done here on a daily basis. It's up to each of us how far we will take this. It doesn't happen over night and it takes initiative. Like Cynthia said though, this is not the place to talk assignments, it's a testimonial area

You take care now and I will see you in the forums

***** Certified SPI

Cynthia,

Thanks for stopping by and for always keeping your eyes and ears open. Take care

Samir Tulic - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Congratulations Petra!

Congratulations Petra !

It seems so complicated just to get access to all the forums I was glad to hear it gets better ...thanks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast