Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Today (April 2005) is my one year anniversary here. A big Thank You to all at IPIU

Lynne Knight is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

(Retired Moderator)
    Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

And -

we'll have another chance to congratulate Fritz again on reaching the GRAND mark! It's nice when we can give greetings and congrats a second time, it gives those who missed it another opportunity for "WELL" wishes.

Groundhog Day?

Lynne Knight is offline Certified Distinguished Member

(Retired Moderator)
    Corporate Agency Member of:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne Knight
    we'll have another chance to congratulate Fritz again on reaching the GRAND mark! It's nice when we can give greetings and congrats a second time, it gives those who missed it another opportunity for "WELL" wishes.
    Hey Fritz! WOW! Congratulations, why........it seems like just YESTERDAY you were.......oh........nevermind, I guess it WAS just yesterday! lol Happy GroundHog Day - oh wait - no - that was Allen White.....hmmmm Happy 1,000th - the second time around!

Arrow Spanking, Lovefest ??

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Budde
    If the love fest is over, let's all get back to work
    Lynne, seriously, I enjoy your posts; keep them coming!
    Fritz
    Seriously AGAIN, Lynne I also enjoy your posts. I am also from the Sunshine State"Nations Oldest City" I now reside and work in the other Sunshine State ie:Arizona. I would enjoy returning to Florida, if work is available. Happy New Year to ALL, and Kudos for ALL your anniversaries.
    I really enjoy the comaraderie. De Oppresso Libre.

Next Tuesday will make it 2 yrs. Congratulations & thank you for all your help!!!

1 year to 1 week

Hi Petra,
    Congrats on year anniversary, I'm going into my third week anniversary so I am still in the "very excited can't believe I'm going to change careers" mode. But, I am a very positive, hard working individual so I know I'll make because I'm extremely focused on making it in the PI field. I too , also reside in Georgia, about hour and half from Atlanta/30 minutes from Gainesville.

I have a question dealing with demographics. I would like eventually own my own small firm, specializing in certain areas, process-servering,some types on surveilance, etc. I have not concreted my "niche" area or what I believe it will be in a year or two. I'll definitely be happy to get the first year under my belt. I was wondering do you belive or know if there is a market in rural counties to support a small firm or would I have to incorporate Atlanta and Gainesville; commuting /working for larger companies in the metro areas?

Also, If you have any tips for a fellow Georgian just starting out and waiting on my photo creditials to come back and get my manual, so I won't run into any "roadblocks" that you may have that, in hindsight, could have kept from hindering progress and the possibility of attending P.I. school, also?

Thanks a million and best of luck, sounds like you may not need it, that the skills are taking over for you!
    Thanks agian for any info!!!!!!
    Matthew A. Calvin

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    OMG.. guys, it seems like it was yesterday, lol... Thanks on all the congrats.

Freedom,
    Thanks for dropping in. It is still exciting, just like it was when I started. I hope to make a great PI one day and keep on catching them doing the BAD... Anytime I can help you in anything, just let me know.

Matthew,
    Thank you for dropping by as well. I am sure you will do fine if you stay focused on what you want to do. I set myself a goal of where I want to be in 5 years (from when I started) and that's where I continue to head if God willing.

With your democraphical question, you will probably have to do some of your own research. Maybe start by finding out how many other PI agencies there are in your near neighborhood. Attorneys close by would also be great, for example. I don't think you necessarely have to go into Atlanta.

But even though I have got myself a DBA license already, I am so envolved here on the site and my assignments from here are keeping me so busy, that I haven't even started to set up my own 'real' office yet. Got that daytime job, too, you know...

As for road blocks here, lol, you will cross or rather jump a few while you are here. By reading all you can get your hands on (it will get more the higher the level you are in), you are already doing the best you can to succeed here.

Be patient with yourself, we all are going one day at the time, that's my best advice to you. And enjoy browsing the forums and making some new friends. I wish you good luck and do keep us posted on how things are going for you. Take care for now.

Congrats Petra! I have had my P.I. license for about 3 months. I did my 2 years intern and was thrilled to get that behind me. Now I am ready to strike out on my own. I have found that there are alot of P.I. Agencies that are less than ethical so it's a little hard to find my niche. It will come though. I just have to keep the faith and be patient. I didn't come this far to give it up. I know there has to be some hard working, honest people out there. I can't wait to become a member of IPIU. It won't be long now I hope. Anyway, Congrats to you and I really enjoy reading your feedback.

***** Certified SPI

Debra,

Thank you so much. It feels good to get things accomplished and getting a little pad on the back makes me want to go stronger than ever.

Congrats to you as well for already getting your license. I am so not there yet, lol... Keep on going though, it'll come. He/She who works hard, will go places...

I will see you in the forums. Take care.

Todd Heddleson - is offline Sr. Member:

2005 - 2007 Professional Management Member of:
    hey petra, hope you stay around for many more years to come. great job keep up the good work!!

Thanks Petra,
    I need all the encouragement I can get right now. Between you gals/guys and my fiancee I have a great support group. My business partner have done some marketing/domegraphic research and it sounds promising but I'm not dumb enough to think I've accomplished anything yet, except thank the lord getting here. Hopefully as I get better aclaimatted and get to ultilized highly levels, after completing test and all!!, I can utilize work provided to complete, if I understand things correctly so far. congrats again and thanks for info/input
    Matt

Petra,
    Congratulations on your one year anniversary. Sorry about the late reply. I am a newcomer and I am very thankful for your testimony and words of encouragement.
    Keep the success stories coming!!

***** Certified SPI

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Heddleson
    hey petra, hope you stay around for many more years to come. great job keep up the good work!!
    You bet, Todd... Thanks and hope to see you in the forums. Take care

***** Certified SPI

Matthew,

Give it some time, it will come to you. Be patient, that is the best advice anyone can give you here... lol... and you are in GREAT company, so it's more fun to learn. Take care and stick around.

***** Certified SPI

Quote Originally Posted by Charmine Mack
    Petra,
    Congratulations on your one year anniversary. Sorry about the late reply. I am a newcomer and I am very thankful for your testimony and words of encouragement.
    Keep the success stories coming!!
    Charmine,

Thank you, even more so that it is now going to be my second anniversary... I got around much and learned even more in this short time. It's here for all of us, right at our fingertips... grab a hold of it

I wish you much luck in your own endeavors and I will see you in the forums. Take care

Oops, sorry for the late congrats... but... Happy Anniv!!!
    Simple Solutions Seldom Are.

***** Certified SPI

Kurk,

Never be sorry Thanks for dropping in. Take care now

***** Certified SPI

I have something for you to look at today... If you google or yahoo search PETRA, this is what you can find... It's all about me, lol (who said that?)

http://www.atlastours.net/jordan/petra.html

This is not why I received that name but nevertheless it's all about me anyway... lol... just kidding

umm Happy late Anniversary! SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com

***** Certified SPI

Thanks, Cheryl... I can't believe it's been over 2 years now. Seems like forever in one way, then again, seems like I just started yesterday, lol... not trying to sound contradicting here but anyway... it's been an amazing trip

Jack Campbell is offline Sr. Moderator (On Leave of Absence)

Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Happy, even later anniversary. It seems like it's been an enjoyable ride/journey. Goodluck with the rest of your career, and continued success.

Congrats Petra on your one year anniversary. I'm new to the forum so I may be later responding than others, but one year is an accomplishment in itself. One year=many more!!! Take care and God Bless!!

***** Certified SPI

Thanks, guys. An anniversary celebration is always nice, it shows something accomplished.

Here it was (and still is) time definitely well spent and I wish for everyone, to have their dreams come true. I am reaching for the stars myself. Take care and I'll see you in the forums.

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Petra, how are you doing today? I hope all is well with you and your family, I was thinking about the quote below so I visited the site and you're right, there's was nothing there about me, yes! my search turned up zero about me which lead me to conclude that you're right it was all about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Petra Post
    I have something for you to look at today... It's all about me, lol (who said that?)

http://www.atlastours.net/jordan/petra.html

it's all about me anyway.
    Haha!!! haha!! hehe!

Have a great day.

Flora Porter is offline * Certified SPI
    Distinguished Member of Private Investigators Forum

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Budde
    Hi Petra!
    I just got back from 10 days in Colorado, and am trying to catch up on some 800+ e-mails. What area of GA are you in (be generic, I don't want to anger the IPIU Gods )?
    Hello Petra,

Umm, Did you hear from Fritz? or did he really go out (Retired)?

Flo

Flora Porter is offline * Certified SPI
    Distinguished Member of Private Investigators Forum

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome O Isaac
    Greetings Petra, how are you doing today? I hope all is well with you and your family, I was thinking about the quote below so I visited the site and you're right, there's was nothing there about me, yes! my search turned up zero about me which lead me to conclude that you're right it was all about you.

Haha!!! haha!! hehe!

Have a great day.
    Petra I knew that you were large but Petra Jordon is Grand.

***** Certified SPI

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome O Isaac

Haha!!! haha!! hehe!

Have a great day.
    Jerome,

Ha... told ya so, lol. Doing fine, thanks for asking. I am glad you liked the site. I find it amazing how something so big is everlasting (after a couple thousand years you can say that, lol). Petra will still be there when you and I are long gone.

Take care my friend. I will see you in the forums

***** Certified SPI

Quote Originally Posted by Flora Porter
    Hello Petra,

Umm, Did you hear from Fritz? or did he really go out (Retired)?

Flo
    Hi Flo,

Retired? Fritz? If he did, he best get on the site here and say so, lol... I haven't heard from him in a while. He ought to have plenty of time to spend with us if he really did retire... hmmm... maybe he will drop in on us soon and tell

***** Certified SPI

Quote Originally Posted by Flora Porter
    Petra I knew that you were large but Petra Jordon is Grand.
    Flo,

So it is... Grand...

James Bone is offline ***
    Licensed Private Investigator

2006 - 2011 Professional Member of:
    Congartulations Petra. The longer you stick around, I have learned, the more there is to learn. Hope to see you here a long time. Congratulations again.

***** Certified SPI

Thank you, James

There is enough for all of us. I'll share, lol.

Take care.

Judith Allen - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Congratulations on your one year anniversary! Your words about this company are very encouraging to a newcomer.Thank-you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3