I went to college, got my degree, became one of the most famous interior designers in the country.

At age 28 I owned two businesses in Jackson Hole, WY and a $600,000.00 house. I was "going places" but I was not happy. I had always dreamed of being a PI.

My family made fun of me from the time I was 12 ("when I grow up I'm going to be Mrs. Magnum PI"). Anyway, no one took me serious and thought I could never make a living in Investigation.

Well, guess what... Three years ago I decided to take some correspondence courses. I ordered every PI Tarining manual written (Ha Ha). I have worked on various cases with local investigators.

Three months ago, I sold my businesses and got my Investigative Agency Licenses in Alabama and Mississippi. I am returning to my home state of Alabama and I plan to become one of the best in the industry.

Yes, everyone thinks I'm crazy but my husband and children support me 100%. I feel like, mid way in life, I am finally chasing my dreams. I already have many contacts in my area and I plan on oneday being known as one of the top Private Investigators in the Country.

Thanks, Richard, for inspiring me to share my story too.

Mary Saunders