Thread: newbie! please help me asap

Smile newbie! please help me asap

I have sent my fingerprints, photos, etc. When will I recieve my photo credentials? Have I been placed with an agency willing to train me? Which memebership am I a part of? I registered using my credit card

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley White
    ... When will I recieve my photo credentials? Have I been placed with an agency willing to train me? Which memebership am I a part of?...
    Hello Wesley!

My goodness are you in one huge rush or WHAT? I understand, it's difficult to be patient when you're in a hurry. You should have any idea of the basic time periods from reading the No. 1 post at this forum: From Initial Application to Assignments! (Time Tables)

However, I see that you have already visited this thread, so if you still don't understand maybe you should do more investigating of other threads/forums. You might try using the "Search" button on the menu bar above and running searches for words like "timeline", etc. This is, after all, part of every newbie's initial training: learning to investigate, starting right here. Many of your questions will also be answered in the "Newcomer" thread, or more hyperlinks you will find there.

A moderator will probably move these messages to your personal Introduction thread, since that's usually the best place to pose questions you haven't found the answers to (it helps to keep things organized!) I hope this is any help at all to you - and just hang in there! It'll happen for you, and more quickly than you realize!

/Jan

Hang in there Wesley. Everything will come to you faster than you realize.

DJ Moran -- is offline Sr. Moderator:
    (On Leave of Absence)

Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum
    Wesley,

Please ask this question by posting it in your Introduction Topic where the trainers can better direct your inquiry to the existing titled topics that answer your question. Thanks, "DJ"

(Topic Closed)