Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The dream has become a reality, and I owe it all to IPIU!

William Brassfield is offline Moderator::
    (On Leave of Absence)

Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Member since 2002

Arrow The dream has become a reality, and I owe it all to IPIU!

For those of you who haven't already heard, I have been hired and begin training at the company's facility in Dallas Texas on the 14th of March, and I owe it all to the International Private Investigators Union, IPIU !

Without IPIU, I wouldn't have received the nessesary on the job training to even begin to be qualified.

My advice to those of you reading this: Take on all the assignments you can, and do the best job you possibly can.

It may take a while, but you will succeed!
    Will Brassfield

Where there's a will, there's a way......and I'm Will

Visit our New Home Page: www.ipiu.org

Visit our New Bookstore: www.privateinvestigators.cc

Lisa Frye - is offline Certified SPI
    Licensed Private Investigator

Moderator (On Leave of Absence)
    Sr. Distinguished Union Member
    Hey Will,

That is GREAT news! Congratulations to you! I know that you have more than earned it! I hope everything turns out the way you dreamed it would!

I am in the process of filling out paperwork for an agency! I can't wait to get started!!

Congrats!!!

Lisa

(On Leave of Absence)

Member since 2002
    Thank you, Lisa.
    I plan on copying, and framing my first paycheck!

Lisa Frye - is offline Certified SPI
    Licensed Private Investigator

Moderator (On Leave of Absence)
    Sr. Distinguished Union Member
    Quote Originally Posted by William Brassfield
    Thank you, Lisa.
    I plan on copying, and framing my first paycheck!
    Or at least the pay stub!! haha

William,
    That is the best news of the day!! I wish you the very best and continued success!!!!

Meilnda

DJ Moran -- is offline Sr. Moderator:
    (On Leave of Absence)

Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

Talking Congradulations William!!

William,
    I am so glad for you!! Congradulations to you.

I can tell you are a very happy camper right now!!!!

Keep up all the good work. I hope you will try to stay active in the forums as much as time allows you!! Keep us posted. And share any expereinces which you can with the rest of us!!Good Luck, Be Safe, "DJ" "CONGRATULATIONS WILLIAM, YOU DESERVE THE BEST"

That is some inspiring news!! Congratulations...and keep us all posted!!

Thumbs up Congratulations!

Congratulations, William!
    WOOHOO! You must be elated! I know I would be. I can't wait to post a similar message! I wish you all the best in this new endeavor. Please keep us posted.

Congratulations William!!
    It is great to hear a SUCCESS story as it gives us newbies confidence that the system works.
    Debra

Congratulations, William, on being hired. Dreams do come true.

Good job William. I'm very happy for you. I'm glad to know how much IPIU has helped you out.

Just a question for you. What kind of previous experience do you have besides what you got from IPIU? I noticed that all investigators get paid a minimum of $26,400 per year + Vehicle reimbursement for an additional $4,800 per year. This varies on qualifications and geographical location. If you don't mind me asking what are you starting out at? I just want to see how much your experience changed your salary.

In either case, good luck to you in your future. It looks like the firm is a very good company to work for. Keeps us informed on how everything is going.

Congratulations William!! I'm still very new at this but I can only imagine how excited you must be. I can't wait until I get to share that kind of news. Good Luck!!

Thumbs up Congrats

Congratulations on the position, William. I hope everything progresses for you just the way you dreamed it would
    Melanie Vale.
    It's All Good

Cherish your vision and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprint of your ultimate achievements

Linda Prisby

Congratulations William!!! Reading stores like yours motivates me even more! I am a new trainee and I can not wait to receive my materials and get started. Again congrats and good luck with your new assignment. Linda

(On Leave of Absence)

Member since 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Shott
    Good job William. I'm very happy for you. I'm glad to know how much IPIU has help you out. Just a question for you. What kind of previous experience do you have besides what you got from IPIU.
    The only other experience I have is the last 14 1/2 years I've been working in private security. Lots, and lots of report writing.

I noticed that all investigators get pain a minimum of $26,400 per year + Vehicle reimbursement pay totaling $4,800 per year. This varies on qualifications and geographical location. If you don't mind me asking what are you starting out at?
    I start out at $2,000.00 a month + $400.00 a month vehicle allowance for a total of $28,800.00 a year (2004). After the training period, which I assume is 90 days, it increases to $2,200.00 + $400.00 for my vehicle, for a total of $31,200.00 a year (2004). Not a bad chunk of change
    I just want to see how much your experience changed your salary. In either case, good luck to you in your future. It looks like the firm is a very good company to work for. Keeps us informed on how everything is going.
    I'll do that.

Congratulations man, keep us posted on how things go for you and good luck on your new job

Captain Will!!!

Congratulations!!! Sorry for the late well wishes. Just know that I hold you in high regards here and wish you all the best in all you continue to do!!

Good Luck!!
    Tammy

Ms Minta Thomson is offline *** Certified SPI

Retired Moderator - Private Investigators Forum
    Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Thumbs up Whew Hew!

Minta Here........(found it)

Congrats ....its wonderful to read success stories!

and I am, as well, looking forward to reading your future updates ..........

Thumbs up

Will,

Let me please add my congratulations to you also. You do sound very proud, happy, and thankful the day of anticipation has finally arrived. Take the time to smell the roses and each new scent of your new job I wish you the best of luck and keep us posted. We would love to follow in your footsteps.

Patti

(On Leave of Absence)

Member since 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Clyne
    We would love to follow in your footsteps.
    By being here on the forums, you've already started!

By being here on the forums, you've already started!
    Thanks Will - Good Point !!

Patti

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings William, how are you? I hope fine.

Congratulation!!

I owe it all to the International Private Investigators Union, IPIU !
    Without IPIU, I wouldn't have received the nessesary on the job training to even begin to be qualified.
    Thanks for your words of encouragement.

William..

Update us. How are things going?

Mary

I live in the D/FW area and would like to get some info on how to join an agency. Thanks alot bud and congrats!! If you are a good PI, you should be able to contact me. Thanks alot

Thumbs up sorry it's late but Congrats William

For those of you who haven't already heard, I have been hired and begin training at the company's facility in Dallas Texas on the 14th of March, and I owe it all to the International Private Investigators Union, IPIU !

My advice to those of you reading this: Take on all the assignments you can, and do the best job you possibly can.

William,

Just read your post..awesome, you started your training on my B-Day so that must be a good sign huh.
    Best of luck to you, I am surely going to try to follow in your footsteps and be successful...Thanks for encouraging us ...
    Hilary King

Congradulations! Im excited for you.good luck on your new career and I hope to be following in your footsteps soon

Congradulations William on your new job! The information you've provided here is very valuable to me. Looks like you've worked very hard to earn this opportunity. I hope I can earn my stripes as well as you have. Will be interested to see new posts on how your job is going. Best of luck!

Congratulations William. I've always wanted to do this type of work since the age of 9. Now that I am almost to the point of getting my first assignments, hearing how happy and excited you are, has gotten me more focused on this career goal more than ever. THanks for posting such an inspiring post. Keep up the good work, and Good Luck with all assignments you tackle

What to expect with first assignments?

Harrison Cowan,

I just read your nice congratulatory note to William. I would be interested to know with you being close to getting your first assignment, what your experience is or will be with type of lst case, hours required and money you'll receive. I am also getting close to first assignment. Just trying to get a better feel of what trainees like me can expect. Wishing you the best!

Lori Mantyla

Thanks Lori

I am certified in Crime Scene Technology so I am hoping to be able to assist in crime scene investigation wherever I am needed. I also have interviewing and interrogation experience through the crime scene technology program I was involved in and through my work at a local ER. I interview patient's and get background and insurance information from them. I've all ready caught around 6 or 7 people using false names, social security numbers, and insurance claims. But I will take on most any assignment I am given through help of the IPIU. Hope to post with you again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Mantyla
    I would be interested to know with you being close to getting your first assignment, what your experience is or will be with type of lst case, hours required and money you'll receive.
    Lori, this topic was authored by a different investigator with a different title. Level 4 members can read about earnings and specifics in the private Level areas.

Great job!

Great job, I hope to follow in the same path.

Lynne Knight is offline Certified Distinguished Member

(Retired Moderator)
    Corporate Agency Member of:

Thumbs up Hi William - Congratulations!

When I read your post here, my first thought, honestly, was Oops - your excitement is showing! - lol - I applaud your dream coming true, but since it doesn't "just" happen, I'm certain you put in a awful lot of effort. Thank you for this encouraging post.

~ Lynne ~

How did it work out for you, Will?

outstanding will! great job & i look forward to hearing more. keep us updated!

Jacob F McRae is offline Licensed Private Investigator

Agency Member of:
    I would like to thank all of you for your encourageing words of wisdom.

Jacob F McRae is offline Licensed Private Investigator

Agency Member of:
    Great job[ Will ] keep up the good work. I know you earned every bit of it.

Thumbs up Now thats encouragement in action!

Thank you William for sharing! Reading and visualizing proof of what IPIU can do for others as it did for you is a major bonus to being a member! Thanks again for sharing!

thanks for sharing william... big smiles your way....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast