Thread: My Location/Coverage Area?

My Location/Coverage Area?

I have a question pertaining to my coverage area, I live very close to a state line, and I am available to work in either state. The one I live in has more restrictions on some things than my neighboring state. So my question is "Can I use both states as my service area for the I.P.I.U. web site?" I am getting work on my own in my neighboring state, but I believe that added the other state to my I.P.I.U. database would greatly increase my growth potential.

Thanks In Advance To All Help.

Brad

Just checking to see if anyone kmows who I should contact. Legal, Administration.
    Thanks

Hey Bradley,
    good question. Unfortunately I don't have the answer but I am in the same position as you and would be interested in the answer. I would try to contact Admin if you could. They have a lot of threads to monitor and it may be a couple days until they drop by.
    BTW, how are things going with you?

Bill

Bill,
    Things are going well, I am taking my Bail Enforcement Agent certification course througha agency this month. Then I will working with them as an Assistant BEA, untill I get the paperwork in for my Lisence in NY State, just getting the funds around to be able to file. I am still applying to every agency I can find between here and monster and everywhere else, in hopes of that 'full time-benefit job'. Overall I am having fun, and enjoying the surveillance work I have been getting; shopping for another camera too, something w/ a 300 plus zoom.
    And you, how are thing in Mass?

Hey Bradley, quick reply. You must have been "lurking in the shadows". LOL. I'm hanging in there. I have done a couple of integrity investigations. Those are ok, but wanting more. I did a missing person for my sister-in-law. If you put in my name on the advanced search option you can read the story. It was successful though. I also have an interview next week with a local investigator. I have been in contact with him since December, been persistent with calling him, but not annoying. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one. I am also thinking along the lines of the camera. Not much money for it though so I have been checking out e-bay. Good luck and stay in touch!!

Bill

Bill,
    I already read the story, very nice, seems you are going to be a great investigator, maybe I will call on you to do a search sometime. Good Luck with the interview, and keep in touch too. Keep your eyes open, I hope to have my agency open and running by this summer. Take Care.
    Brad