Thread: How do I get in contact with a technical support assistant?

How do I get in contact with a technical support assistant?

I read in a forum that if needed we can contact tech support via telephone. How would I go about getting a contact number? I always have questions to ask, the more I ask the more I come to know!! Thank you.

Re: How do I get in contact with a technical support assistant?

Quote Originally Posted by Anzella Huse View Post
    i also need a contact# i have a # 406-837-2842 this # is out of order thank you anzella
    That number was changed last year. (If you see the old number of 406-837-2842 anywhere on the forums, please provide us with the post link so we can change it)

The new USA number for Agent Relations is 406-534-0251.

In case the new number changes again, always refer to the following link:
    www.ipiu.org/contact.php

REVISED RULES FOR CONTACTING IPIU
    FOR FREE SUPPORT:

1. Always use the Contact Us link to inquire of a NEW issue:
      http://www.ipiu.org/forums/sendmessage.php

Exception: If you are purchasing something with your credit card, then call our Credit Card line at 800-548-1526)

2. Do NOT submit more than one (1) support issue or inquiry per ticket using the Contact Us Link.

Example:
      If you are inquiring about your business cards, web page, corporation license, then submit SEPARATE Contact Us Link tickets for each one of those items, because we use different employees for different projects. Each one of your Contact Us Link tickets can be sent to a specific IPIU employee who will handle that single issue.

3. Do NOT email IPIU staff at their personal email addresses for a NEW issue. The only time you should "Reply to Email" to the personal email account of an IPIU employee is when that employee is assigned to the support ticket issue you originally submitted using the official Contact Us link.

4. IPIU employees who contact you via their personal email account are assigned for that single support ticket. The same employee may not be assigned to your next different question or different issue.

5. Do NOT send multiple emails for the same issue or the same support question. If you do send multiple emails, then our system cannot assign your support ticket or issue to any employee because of the multiple duplication of tickets or issues. If you send an email to several IPIU employees, then all of your emails will sit in holding until a manager emails you that your support issue was cancelled because you did not use the Contact Us Link

6. Why do we insist you use the Contact Us Link? Because it is spam-proof! You have to be logged into your password account to use the Contact Us Link, otherwise you will have to type one of the internet security codes in order to send us your message. If you ignore the Contact Us Link and send us a private email, then your email may go into a spam folder or through extra security measures that will delay our reply.

7. Why does IPIU require us to first obtain answers in the following manner:
      1. Locate the answer on the PI Forums first (Official Policy, Time Tables, answers to ALL general questions). If the question has not been asked and answered already, then POST your question.

2. If you get lost on the PI Forums and cannot locate any link for your inquiry, always return to your official Home Base, which is your personal Introduction Topic in the Forum Members Introduction Lounge. Post your question there and an online Trainer or Moderator will direct you within hours or within a day.

3. If the answer to your question or inquiry is of a personal or confidential inquiry or pertains to your personal IPIU account, then do NOT post your inquiry on the forums. Use the Contact Us Link and choose the appropriate Option from the list.

4. If you have not received an answer to your Contact Us Link inquiry within 48 Business Hours, then submit another one immediately and mark the inquiry Attention Manager.

5. If you still do not receive an answer to your Contact Us Link inquiry after a second attempt, then call Agent Relations at 406-534-0251. (Do not call the the toll free number unless you are paying for something by credit card)

6. The above list does not include privately emailing any IPIU employee who has not been officially assigned to your Contact Us Link support ticket.

The above procedures allow us to KEEP OUR MEMBERSHIP DUES LOW, which average $8/per month! If you wish to pay for premimum Priority Support, then purchase the IPIU Toll Free Priority Support Phone Card in the following link:
    http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/p...roducts_id=989

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 28th Year Serving 47,932 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 406-534-0251

The above is still accurate.

Rogaciano Garcia is offline *** Certified SPI
    Lifetime Professional Management Member

Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Thank you for this information, I will need it.