Thread: when do I make a move?

when do I make a move?

Hey everyone. Like most, this is all relatively new. I am going to begin school in a week for criminal justice. My classes will go from 8:30am til 1:30pm 4-5 days per week w/the weekends off. Anyone have any experience with this? By that I mean, does anybody have any advice as to weather or not it is possible to maintain my full-time studies and be an effective part-time PI? Any advice and/or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Mick, Pittsburgh (Go Steelers!)

Edward Taguba is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forums

Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Mick,

Of course. I'm doing my work as PT.. I do hold a full time job and going to school full time to get my PhD. Just take your time and read what the forums has to offer. When you get to the proper level it is up to you to accept diffrent assignments. So take your time and nothing is impossible. Everything is possible if you want to. Just follow your dreams.

Good luck to you.

Aloha,
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Taguba
    Mick,

Of course. I'm doing my work as PT.. I do hold a full time job and going to school full time to get my PhD. Just take your time and read what the forums has to offer. When you get to the proper level it is up to you to accept diffrent assignments. So take your time and nothing is impossible. Everything is possible if you want to. Just follow your dreams.

Good luck to you.

Aloha,
    Ed
    Hello Edward,

I was going to respond to Michael's post but you gave him excellent advise. On the other hand I want to ask you how is it holding down a full time job and going to school full time working on your PhD?

I worked full time and when to school full time while working on my Masters degree a few years ago. I was exhausted. But I did Graduate with a 3.7. I'm thinking about starting my PhD shortly but I know that is even more research and longer term papers.

Katrina

Professional Member of:
    Katrina,

How? I'm not sure how I'm holding on right now. *laugh* I guess I like it being up most of the night and during the day I'm dragging LOL But I'm holidng my GPA at 3.66 at the moment and it's crazy... and lot's of research alright.. last final project was about 68 pages I think I forgot LOL I got a break till the next class on Feb 1st.. Good luck to you on your education goals.

Oh this is why I'm doing PI work as PT right now LOL

Professional Member of:
    Michael,

If you have any other questions please post your question within your introduction. This way the forum trainers or moderators will be able to assist you.

(Topic Closed)