Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 75 Assignments Club! "I have about 75 assignments under my belt since I joined!"

Arrow 75 Assignments Club! "I have about 75 assignments under my belt since I joined!"

Congrats' o all with 20 or more assignments.

As for you not there yet, Read, Learn, Post and ask questions and don't give up.

Things are coming around for me slowly, but they are getting there. I have about 75 assignments inder my belt since I joined I.P.I.U. in August 2004. My prior experience did help, but I.P.I.U. is helping me put myself on the PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR MAP.
    Last edited by B Ann Craig -; 01-11-2005 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley P Watson
    As for you not there yet, Read, Learn, Post and ask questions and don't give up. Things are coming around for me slowly, but they are getting there. I have about 75 assignments inder my belt since I joined I.P.I.U. in August 2004. My prior experience did help, but I.P.I.U. is helping me put myself on the PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR MAP.

Brad,

Congratulations on your 75 assignments. Someday I'll be able to say the same thing. Thanks for the hope.

Take care!

Pat

Pat,
    Just put your nose to teh grind-stone and just plug away. I work alot fo hours right now, but hope to soon find steady, full time work and relax a little; At least on the weekend with my kids.

God Bless

Bradley,

Wow! That's great to 75 completed assignments already! Congratulations to you! Looks like I need to "kick it up a notch!" Thanks for the encouragement!

Take care,
    Cleo

Pat,
    Just put your nose to teh grind-stone and just plug away. I work alot fo hours right now, but hope to soon find steady, full time work and relax a little; At least on the weekend with my kids.

God Bless

Thanks for the encouragement, Brad. Hope you find time for your kids, they grow up so fast. My kids are now 28 and 25.

Pat

Patti,
    I know it won't be long, I have four boys; 8-11-13-15. All going on 30, haha.
    Ihope to settled in this soon, things are looking up.

Take Care and God Bless
    Brad

Wow 75 assignments, someday I will be there.
    Last edited by B Ann Craig -; 01-11-2005 at 02:20 AM.

Patti,
    I know it won't be long, I have four boys; 8-11-13-15. All going on 30, haha.
    Ihope to settled in this soon, things are looking up.

Take Care and God Bless

Brad,

My hats off to you. You think they act like 30 now, wait til their older. Don't want to spoil what your headed for. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Take care!

Pat

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    As for you not there yet, Read, Learn, Post and ask questions and don't give up. Things are coming around for me slowly, but they are getting there. I have about 75 assignments inder my belt since I joined I.P.I.U. in August 2004. My prior experience did help, but I.P.I.U. is helping me put myself on the PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR MAP.
    Bradley, I just started your 75 assignment club. you are doing a fantastic job. Keep up the good work. Keep us posted on your progress. Good luck on all your upcoming assignments.

Have a wonderful week. Take care.

B Ann Craig,
    Thanks for the acknowledgement, Just to keep you up dated I want to let you know; I have completed two more since than. Both assignments were Process Serving jobs, I really enjoy this type of work, not as well as Skip Tracing, that is my forte'.
    I am currently working on locating a skip right now, so when I crack this case my numbers will raise again. I am also relentlessly pursuing full time work with many agencies; I would like the security, and higher income (steady pay). However, if I keep this up I hope someone will notice and put me on, and my ambition will really start to come alive. HA HA.

Thanks Again and God Bless

Thumbs up

Congratulations Bradley on your 75+ assignments. Keep on trucking. I can't wait to start.

Katrina,
    Thanks for the support, you will be here soon. Well gotta go, working on another I just picked uo an hour ago. I hope I find this person, cant give details but itrs someones' mom. Long -Lost Type.

Well God Bless

You are welcome Bradley!

Take Care,

Katrina

Thank You!! very much, Hope the Virginia weather is treating you well.

Good to hear that your career is moving ahead! I wish you continued success in the future.

Pete

Congrats to all who have reached this mark. A great accomplishment, that I hope to reach someday! Good Luck to all!

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Bradley, you are very welcome. I'm sure with all your assignments, you will have a more steady pay, and higher income in the near future. Just keep up the good work, and keep us posted on how you are doing. Good luck on all your upcoming assignments.

Have a wonderful week. Take care.

Hats off to you Bradley!!! You are absolutely correct in saying, "What does not kill you makes you stronger". Remain focused and keep up the good work.

Tammy Rose is offline Moderator (On Leave of Absence)

Distinguished Member:
    Wow Bradley way to go. I'm very new to level 4 so I hope I can get going here and soon. Can't wait to proceed through those assignments. And again good luck and we all could use a little luck I'm sure.

TJ

Congratulations Bradley on your 75 assignments. Keep up the excellent work.

Brad,

I was reading about your 75+ assignments, that's awesome. I hope I can be in that postion someday soon.

I only recently joined and am waiting for my COE. However, I'm trying to read all I can given that I'm a single parent and don't always have lots of free time.

Hope all's going well for you,would like to hear from you to know how it is going..

Well done,
    Hilary King newbie

Thanks for the pats on the back; I am having a blast with all the different work I am getting. I just picked up two more assignments today. I guess things are looking better, it will come, and eventually someone will snatch me up as an Investigator. I know once I get my license I will have to beat them off with a stick (haha). I hope to have it before summer, hope-hope.
    Anytime I can help any of you, I hope you ask if I have an answer, I will give it.

Thanks Again Fellow I.P.I.U Members

Woo hoo!! How encouraging!! I can't wait!! Thanks...

Congrats

As for you not there yet, Read, Learn, Post and ask questions and don't give up.

Things are coming around for me slowly, but they are getting there. I have about 75 assignments inder my belt since I joined I.P.I.U. in August 2004. My prior experience did help, but I.P.I.U. is helping me put myself on the PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR MAP.
    Fantastic job!
    I just received my manual yesterday and can't put it down. Finished chapters 1 & 2, and tonight I will read through chapter 3, maybe 4, maybe 5...

What was your prior experience that has helped you? Are the 75 assignments ones posted by IPIU?

Thanks for your support,
    TJ Taylor

Bradley,

Quite an accomplishment there! You must be in a good area and a good investigator! I hope to be at that level someday.

Bob

I just have been working relentlessly on furthering my PI/BEA career. I do appreciate the acknowledgement and good luck to all of you. Anytime I can lend a hand, just remember I am here for you, as so many of you are there for me.

I just have been working relentlessly on furthering my PI/BEA career. I do appreciate the acknowledgement and good luck to all of you. Anytime I can lend a hand, just remember I am here for you, as so many of you are there for me.
    Bradley,

What is the BEA part of the PI/BEA career?

Bob

Bob,
    BEA is the short term for 'Bail Enforcement Agent' Fugitive Recovery Agent'
    or the old school term 'Bounty Hunter'.

Bob,
    BEA is the short term for 'Bail Enforcement Agent' Fugitive Recovery Agent'
    or the old school term 'Bounty Hunter'.
    Bradley,

Thanks, like they say, you learn something new every day

Bob

David Copeland is offline Administrator

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa J Taylor
    Are the 75 assignments ones posted by IPIU?
    Once you obtain Level 4 access, you will see over 100 firms in the private forums.

Teresa,
    Yes, there are enough agencies in the I.P.I.U. forums to achieve this number of assignments. Once you reach level, four things will come together; time management is a big thing with this career. If you can do that, assignments will be there, doing them correctly is more important than getting a high number of them. If you are a good Investigator (Trainee) or experience, the work will be there.

I.P.I.U. is a great place to learn, do not second guess that, you are on the right track, just keep reading and posting.

God Bless
    Brad

Thanks Brad for your words of encouragement.
    I just completed my test last night and got it mailed today. I'm not sure how long it takes for the results, but I look forward to getting started. I am interested in making this a full time career. All the experience I can collect, will be helpful.

Of the 75 cases you have done, is there a theme you are interested in or are they varied?

God Bless,
    TJ

Teresa,
    Good to see you here, and a big welcome to you. Your results should not take long to get back, I think mine were back in a little over a week or so. Of the 75 assignments and cases I have done, 25% have been Integrety Investigations, the rest are spread out over the other 50 some areas that I do, and am training to do. Some have been pro-bono (no-pay) cases just to geet some experience in and to brush-up on my skills.

Good Luck and God Bless You.
    Brad

Thanks for the welcome. Someday I too will have 75+. I have read about pepole doing cases I would have never thought about. I am leaning toward Missing Persons, Survellience and Fraud. But I will have to see what cases are available to me.

Best Wishes and God Bless,
    TJ

Good luck Brad,go for it now this must be your time.
    Pat

Congratulations Bradley! I hope one day I will have accomplished what you have in this challenging field.

Bradley,

75 and counting that is awsome. I am awaiting my manual patiently. Well maybe not patiently. I cant wait to get started. Everyone has encouraging words. Thanks for giving everyone someone to look up to..

Dale Taylor

Hi Everyone,

I just have a few minutes but want to give an update. I have picked up some additional work (surveillance) and enrolled in a couple of classes, to get my certification back up to date. I hope to be back into Bail Recovery work soon. All I want to say is , I.P.I.U. is a great place to learn, grow, overall, a great place to network with worthy Investigators and others in the business.

Thanks IPIU

Brad, Thanks for the words of encouragement.
    I'm looking forward to getting started. Awaiting my test results.
    TJ

God bless you,good luck.I hope one day I'll become as fortunate as you!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast