Thread: A question for Ms. Templin or anyone who can help...

A question for Ms. Templin or anyone who can help...

Ms. Templin,
    You told me that I could leave a message for someone by looking up their name via advanced search. However, when I tried to look you up to reply to your message the search engine only gave me all of the posts you have put up for other people. It never gave me your introduction. What do I do to leave someone a private message???
    -Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rose O'Bryan
    Ms. Templin,
    You told me that I could leave a message for someone by looking up their name via advanced search. However, when I tried to look you up to reply to your message the search engine only gave me all of the posts you have put up for other people. It never gave me your introduction. What do I do to leave someone a private message???
    -Jessica
    Jessica, when doing a search on the author's name, you can click on "last" at the top of the page where it gives the page numbers, and keep clicking until to backtrack to the first page of their posts. You can find the intro for most by doing this.

However, if someone has many, many, posts and there has been a fairly recent post to their intro, it will be very hard to find. This is the case with mine right now, making it very hard for you to find.

I suggested a while back that each person's intro be added to the dropdown box in their name. Hopefully, someone at IPIU will see the value of this and implement my suggestion some time in the future.

Here is a link to my intro:

Make It Happen - Brenda Templin

Brenda
    "The climb to the top is arduous and long. People become exhausted, frustrated,
    and disenchanted. They often are tempted to give up. Leaders must encourage
    the heart of their followers to carry on." .....by Kouzes and Posner