Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Samples of Photo Credentials and Badge

Photo Creditials/ID

My photo creditials expired, I have re-joined and paid for my yearly membership, my questions is, will IPIU send me an ID with the same pic and new expiration date, or do I have to take new pictures and send to IPIU so that they can re-do the ID and send it back to me?

Jessica Marin-Taylor
    Badge 5148

I have just joined, I cannot wait to get all my paperwork and get started. Thankyou for all the information, about the time I have a question, I find it on the boards
    Tammi

I think the ID card looks good but it could be a little sturdier.

Mark

Lisa Frye - is offline Certified SPI
    Licensed Private Investigator

Moderator (On Leave of Absence)
    Sr. Distinguished Union Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Marin
    My photo creditials expired, I have re-joined and paid for my yearly membership, my questions is, will IPIU send me an ID with the same pic and new expiration date, or do I have to take new pictures and send to IPIU so that they can re-do the ID and send it back to me?

Jessica Marin-Taylor
    Badge 5148
    3) Renewal Forms include the option to have either a Renewal Sticker to be placed on their photo-credentials, or they can choose to have a new photo added, or they can choose to have the same photo used on a new card with new dates printed.
    I hope that this helps answer your question.

Michael Newman is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Certified

Corporate Agency Associate Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Lucatorto
    I think the ID card looks good but it could be a little sturdier.

Mark
    I placed mine in the custom badge-wallet that I purchased from IPIU. It doesn't get much sturdier than that.

I did notice that the ID is made with a 10 mil plastic, which is what my miliatry ID was made of. Maybe you're speaking of a credit card type of thickness.

This is great!

Very helpful to read all of your experiences here! Thanks to all for your comments. I'm going to Eckerd to do the passport photos in color (they do not do smaller photos) and I'll cut it down to fit the id card. Have a great night.

I'm waiting for my photo credentials and badge form. Excited and a little anxious. I'm also waiting for the training manual & test. More excitement and a little more anxiety.
    Calm down boy.

RT

What is the cost to renew the photo credentials. This is asuming i recieve them with my "internship"

Sory about that. Feel free to delete this post...its covered in a seperate thread.

C Lynnette Thomas is offline Certified
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

What to do?

Hello all...
    I recently recieved my "photo credentials" and noticed that my name is backwards--that is, they reversed my first and middle names.
    since I use only my first initial on anything [including legal forms, etc.] and go by my middle name, is it really necessary that I send this back for it to be corrected? I am okay with how it is...but, legally is it useable?

[ie: my name on my ss. card (etc) is "C. Lynnette Thomas." my full name (birth certificate) is "Carol Lynnette Thomas." the name on my IPIU photo ID is "Lynnette Carol Thomas."]

thanx fer the help!
    lynnette

credentials and badge

HELLO EVEY ONE... I AM NEW TO THE SITE.. I HAVE READING THE FORMS. THERE IS ALOT OF INFO.. I HAVE A FEW QUESTION... I HAVE TAKE THE PI COURSE THRU "UNITED STATES ACADEMY OF PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS" I WAS WONDERING WHAT I HAVE TO JOIN OR WHAT CLASS I NEED TO TAKE TO BE ABLE TO ORDER THE PRIVATE INVEST. ID AND BADGE... I WAS WANTING TO JOIN THE IPIU UNION. I HAVE AN AGENCY TO WORK UNDER HERE. SO IF SOME ONE COULD HELP ME ..

[Edited by Moderator: Forum Rules]
    Last edited by Lisa Frye -; 08-18-2005 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by William Wyckoff
    HELLO EVEY ONE... I AM NEW TO THE SITE.. I HAVE READING THE FORMS. THERE IS ALOT OF INFO.. I HAVE A FEW QUESTION... I HAVE TAKE THE PI COURSE THRU "UNITED STATES ACADEMY OF PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS" I WAS WONDERING WHAT I HAVE TO JOIN OR WHAT CLASS I NEED TO TAKE TO BE ABLE TO ORDER THE PRIVATE INVEST. ID AND BADGE... I WAS WANTING TO JOIN THE IPIU UNION. I HAVE AN AGENCY TO WORK UNDER HERE. SO IF SOME ONE COULD HELP ME ..

[Edited by Moderator: Forum Rules]
    Hello, William. Thank you for your post. Call 800-548-1526 to join over the phone.

Or, click on the following link to join on the internet:
    http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/i...91afe27c7a5959

If you wish to post your email address on the forums, you need to read the following link:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19427

Rasool D McGee is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:
    i orderd a badge in september and it is november no what happen to it?

John G - is offline Retired Forum Moderator

Private Investigators Forums
    Sponsored by the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Hi Rasool. Glad you've joined us. Have you authored your introduction thread yet? We'd like to know more about you.

As for your badge, please use the Contact Us link below on this page to reach Agent Relations. Or you could use their toll free line (800-548-1526) and ask for the Badge Department. They will square you away. I can also tell you that the badge timetable is listed in another forum and that should tell you when you will get your badge. I would encourage you otherwise to be patient, your badge will come.
    Thanks for posting.
    Johnny

I will be getting finger printed on Tuesday and I hope to be able to join you as a IPIU member soon. THank you for the great information.

dipolma or degree?

Quote Originally Posted by Julia Ann Stewart
    Hello, William. Thank you for your post. Call 800-548-1526 to join over the phone.

Or, click on the following link to join on the internet:
    http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/i...91afe27c7a5959

If you wish to post your email address on the forums, you need to read the following link:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19427
    Hi Julie, Just wanted to ask you about the PI Academy you are talking about , do they just offer dipolma's or degree's..Our state does not give credit for dipolma's when trying to get your license. Im taking a private investigator from Penn Foster now but this is just for the information I learn, not that it will help me to get my license. I wish it did, that is my goal. Thanks
    Margie.

Member of:
    HI my name Is Rasool McGee. I live in springfield Va 22153
    I am an artist and a poet. I am trying to get my badge and licsense. I like to sketch and watch anime. I think that my skills as an artist would help identify some criminals more clearly Thank you for you time
    Rasool

Member of:
    I Received my badge on may the 3 I am very happy that I was extremely patient lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2