Thread: Navigation tips?

Unhappy Navigation tips?

Hi - I'm certain my questions have been posted and asked before, however I'm continually getting lost. I know there are wealths of information here and I'd love to read so much more to become more knowledgable and to definitely become more acclimated to how these forums are actually set up.

But I need to ask if anyone has any navigation tips to help search and read through these forums. I'm trying to read all I can in various areas, however just when I think I may have it understood, I realize I have way more to learn.

Where would I go to find a tutor? There are so many helpful people here, if you can provide a link, it would be most helpful and appreciated. Thank you very much.

Dina Chirico

To make it easier for you, if you scroll all the way down on a page you can see a list of forums. You can research by topic, something that made evertything very organzied for me. If you jump from one topic to another it is easy to get confused. This way you can read a topic from the beginning to the end.
    I hope this helps you.
    Ada

Dina,

Welcome!!! Ada has given you good advice. I do the same thing she does. Scroll to the bottom and jump to any forum you want.

Pat

Re: Navigation tips

Thank you very much, Ada and Patti. That is good advice. I had tried using it, but I guess I had gotten easily distracted by going into another link or another topic. I'll try this way and remain on one at a time.

I multi-task way too much, and because I'm eager to learn information, tips, et all in these forums, that's probably where my distraction lies.

Thanks again.
    Dina

Hi Dina,
    I start off with the active topics each session. It's the first thing on the left located on the tool bar above. I usually pick the last day or two. I scroll through it to see what threads I haven't read. When I finish a thread I just use my back button and it puts me back in my active topics. I can then continue scrolling.
    Hope I helped,
    Tammy

< I start off with the active topics each session. It's the first thing on the left located on the tool bar above. I usually pick the last day or two. I scroll through it to see what threads I haven't read. When I finish a thread I just use my back button and it puts me back in my active topics. I can then continue scrolling. >

Hi Tammy - Thanks for your advice and suggestion. It seems rather confusing. Now, is this a good way to scroll after you read through all you can from the past years or so? It would appear so because this seems like you're going from topic to topic and that could get distracting.

Dina

You're welcome, Dina.

Pat

Dina your welcome . I start topics this way I am aware of current happenings, info, posts,etc. If the thread happens to be one I have not read yet I will then go to the beginning of the thread. If it is something that I want to keep for reference I'll put it in a folder.

Thank-you tammy for the tips..I am too much of a multi tasker also, an tend to get lost going from thread or topic to topic. It's, frustrating, i want to digest so much in so little time. this helps me work the forums a lil better.