Thread: The support system here is unlike any other.

Thumbs up The support system here is unlike any other.

I just wanted to say Thank You to all who have provided this opportunity to fullfill a life long dream. The support system here is unlike any other. Informative, encouraging, and gratious. I have to say though, I am most excited by the number of women here, who are, in training or have already had success in this field. No offense gentlemen but, in the past this was mostly a male dominated profession. I find this very encouraging.
    Thank You!!

Cynthia,

Your welcome! That's what everyone is here for, to help, encourage, support and suggest. I'm glad to be apart of it also.

Good luck!

Patti

Smile

Hello Cynthia, and welcome to IPIU.

Edward Taguba is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forums

Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia L Cook
    Thank You!!
    Cynthia,
    I have moved your thread from the members introduction into the Testimoinals section. This is to keep the forum neat and readable.

Thank you,
    Ed

Welcome to IPIU. I agree that it is great to see so many women here. My Grandmother was a PI back when it was almost unheard for women to be in this profession. She was met with a lot of skeptiscm from employers and others in the profession. It's great to see how things have changed and that we are now welcomed with open arms into this exciting profession.

I wish you the best of luck.