Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scott Peterson...GUILTY" 1st Degree on Laci; 2nd Degree on the Baby...

Just Another 1/2-cent ...

I wondered about the origins of your name, Cheyenne! Very interesting.

I suppose the subject of the Scott Peterson trial, his alleged crimes and the tragic victims, brings out the spiritual side of people. The crimes are of such a shocking nature, and it is nearly incomprehensible to many that anyone could allegedly murder not only their spouse, but their unborn child as well. I expect the jury had alot to deal with in this trial.

Peterson didn't appear to be as conflicted during the whole process as everyone else involved was, but that could always be a facade. I just don't know.

Subjects this shocking are difficult for reasonable human beings to really "get the mind around it" so it's natural to look for guidance anywhere one finds it. In order for these forums and threads to not include the individuals' beliefs and opinions we would have to stick to subjects that most are not vitally interested in, so there you have it: the human catch-22.

I think you touched the subject quite nicely, and without even the 20' pole.

I apologize if I offended anyone. ( I did kinda get off topic) I was reading a book about what I had written, and all my friends are VERY talkative and I just had to tell someone about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The person who said what I quoted ithe "M" part of "JMJ". I usually not very opinionated.

Speaking for myself only ...

No offense taken here, Angie! I always try not to stalk around the earth with a thin skin - makes life easier.

I don't think we really ever got off-topic; as I said, brutal crimes seem to bring out the search for "goodness" to help balance it out, and I think that happens because we're human beings. I love hearing differing viewpoints on Peterson and his trial.

IMHO, it's all good.

/Jan

As Im sure everyone knows, Scott Peterson was sentenced to Death. But like CA says, most people on death row die of old age because the list is so long. I hope it brings closure to those who knew and loved Laci. As far as Scotts family, I dont know what to say other then I hope things get better for them knowing he wont hurt anyone again.

Did he have more physicla evidence found than O =J or Blake? Was Blake's previous requests for harm his wife allowed or were the witnesses not truatworthy? Hpw could Blake avoid gun powder residue? window almost up? heaad turned or covered?

how do i get spell check to check spelling -type erors?

Exclamation Read This Please

[COLOR=DarkOrange]it hurts my heart to know that someone would even kill there unborn child and wife to be with someone else God is going to make him suffer every day of his life justice was served.They should start using some of these murders and killers child molestors that are killing children and take them to war they dont care about there own life or care about anyones else let them go fight bring are innocent victims home that dont mean no harm to there family and take the ones that dont care.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2