Thread: After email change cannot access some forums

After email change cannot access some forums

I went to the User CP and changed the address yesterday. I just checked that email address and have received two emails to it, but I am still unable to access some of the forums that I was able to prior to changing my email address. Do I no longer have the same level of access or am I just waiting for the system to be updated so I can access those forums.
    In particular I am referring to the forums where I can apply for work.

I apologize if this message is not posted in the proper place. I don't know if the forum administrators go back and review all the replies to posts and I don't want to get lost in the crowd. I would like to work on applying to some agencies this weekend.
    Thank you.
    Mark Neidert

frequent changes of email

[COLOR=Indigo] I don't have an answer for your question but a suggestion for others. I have a habit of frequently changing internet providers so my email addy was changing often. I had all kinds of problems with passcoded sites until I started using hotmail.com for my email. That lets my email remain consistant and keeps me from having to email friends and family to change there listing for my email. You could also use Netscape for free email as well as Yahoo and several other sites as well.
    For important email, I just print it out and file it away.

Lisa Frye - is offline Certified SPI
    Licensed Private Investigator

Moderator (On Leave of Absence)
    Sr. Distinguished Union Member
    Hi Mark,

Why dont you go to the following link and if you can't find your answer post your question there so, like you said, your question doesn't get overlooked. ( I know how that can be)

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4980

I am also including the link just for personal reminders of hw and where to post to make sure you're important questions won't get overlooked!!

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...t=email+change

Hope this helps you.

Lisa

Edward Taguba is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forums

Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Mark,

I have notify admin and techincal to look in to this problem. I'll keep you posted.

Ed

I would like to thank all the forum members and moderators who have done so much to help me with this problem. When I joined this organization I knew I was getting in to a good bunch or folks. This effort on your part is "positive proof" of the integrity and just plain goodness of my fellow members. Thanks again folks. It is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mark Neidert

Edward Taguba is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forums

Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Aloha Mark,

Please ask this question by posting it in your Introduction Topic where the trainers can better direct your inquiry to the existing titled topics that answer your question.

Thanks,
    Ed

(Topic Closed)