Thread: IPIU is helping me make my dreams come true!

DJ Moran -- is offline Sr. Moderator:
    (On Leave of Absence)

Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

Exclamation IPIU is helping me make my dreams come true!

To Everyone at the International Private Investigators Union,

Everyone here has been so supportive and helpful, It is finally going to happen. This has been a life long dream and dreams do come true here, at IPIU. I could not have done it without the help of everyone here,Thanks to everyone!!

I give you the credit for getting me though the times when I had no idea, what I was doing, or how to do it!!

This is the best thing to happen to me in a very long time, I hope to make IPIU very proud of the support they have given me!!

Thanks again!!!!! "DJ"

It's posts like this that help us newbies keep interest in a sea of information. Thanks for sharing your excitement!
    K
    Last edited by Jim Harrington; 04-18-2007 at 09:50 PM.

Lisa Frye - is offline Certified SPI
    Licensed Private Investigator

Moderator (On Leave of Absence)
    Sr. Distinguished Union Member
    Hi DJ,

It's so great to see your enthusiasm!! You are doing an excellent job and definitely seem to have the integrity and the commitment to achieve your goal in the field of private investigator.

Keep up the good work!

Lisa

Smile

Hi DJ,
    That's a lot of positive energy! WOW! I am so excited!. Best of luck to you and much thanks to everyone who so kindly responds to these forums. I'm very happy I joined.

(On Leave of Absence)

Thumbs up Good luck in all you do!!

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine Perry
    Hi DJ,
    That's a lot of positive energy! WOW! I am so excited!. Best of luck to you and much thanks to everyone who so kindly responds to these forums. I'm very happy I joined.

Catherine, Welcme to IPIU, Thank you for the best wishes, I sincerely believe in what we are doing here. That is where the positive energy comes from. It can be challenging, however, I believe in giving 100%, just so I know I did my best!! Nothing is worth doing, unless you do your best!! Good luck in all you do, and if you have questions you can not find an answer for, just ask. The support is here at IPIU!! "DJ"

(On Leave of Absence)

Lisa, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Frye
    Hi DJ,

It's so great to see your enthusiasm!! You are doing an excellent job and definitely seem to have the integrity and the commitment to achieve your goal in the field of private investigator.

Keep up the good work!

Lisa
    Lisa, Thank you so much, as I said in the previous post to Catherine, I believe in what we are doing here, I love it!I have the enthusiasm, from people like you who helped me, when I first started, As previously stated, This is a true dream come true and a definate career change of the future for me!! Thanks again for the continued support!! "DJ"

No Limits

Good luck everyone, you're doing a great job.

Onward & Upward!

Hi DJ,
    Thanks for the post. I'm just starting out here and it's really encouraging to hear how much help and support you've gotten!

Take care!
    Kris

Karen McQuilken is offline Private Investigators Forum Member

Member since 2003:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    DJ- i am so happy to hear that your dream is being met. You could not have chosen a better place then IPIU. You will throughout your reading see we are one big happy family with a lot of patience.
    Karen McQuilken

Badge# 7016

Nichole Sweeting - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Union Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Hi everyone! I'm a newbie, and I can't believe that more organizations don't have these forums!!! There's so much information at my fingertips, and the best thing is that the answers are personalized - not pre-written It's so much easier to pay attention and learn when you know you're not "talking" with a computerized program! Nobody can fail with the support of new friends!

Dreams come true

DJ good luck with your career, and way to go on the positve energy, I hope in time I am in the position that you are.

Dan Clark

DJ,

YES!! I am so happy for you!!! When you first start reading the forums, your head spins. Then after a while, it all becomes clear.

I could tell you were a GO-GETTER. Good luck!!

Cheryl

(On Leave of Absence)

Smile Thanks Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Karen McQuilken
    DJ- i am so happy to hear that your dream is being met. You could not have chosen a better place then IPIU. You will throughout your reading see we are one big happy family with a lot of patience.

Karen, Thank you. I have already seen the patience, first hand while trying to learn how to use the forums, Training topics forums!! The trainers there had PATIENCE, I MEAN PATIENCE with me, learning !! We have great teachers here!! I am sure that I will succeed, Thanks to IPIU!!and it's members!! "DJ"

(On Leave of Absence)

Hi Dan and Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Clark
    DJ good luck with your career, and way to go on the positve energy, I hope in time I am in the position that you are.

Dan Clark
    Dan, Thank you, and in the event I have not welcomed you to IPIU, Welcome to our family!! I wish you all the best. At any time you need assistance, and you can not find an answer to by reading, just ask!!There is so much information here it is almost unbelieveable!!! I still learn something new everyday!! Good luck!! "DJ"

(On Leave of Absence)

Question Cheryl, How could you tell?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Gipfel
    DJ,

YES!! I am so happy for you!!! When you first start reading the forums, your head spins. Then after a while, it all becomes clear.

I could tell you were a GO-GETTER. Good luck!!

Cheryl
    Cheryl, Thank you, and just how could you tell?? I have so much energy doing this, I like it, I enjoy learning, and IPIU is just so GREAT!!! "DJ"

I also think IPIU is fantastic and will be starting my first assignment soon. Keep up the good work everyone!

Hi DJ, where are you now? Are you getting assignments and are you learning a lot from your training? It seems once people get to Level 4 we newbies don't hear from them again, please let us know how you're doing.
    Lori

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    Hey DJ,
    ever hear of the saying: "my bucket is empty, I need to refill it..." that's what you do for a lot of people. Keep up the good work and I will see you in the forums.

Hi Lori,
    We are around... but once you hit level 4, there is much more than you can imagine... you'll see. They are keeping us busy, lol. Good luck to you.

(On Leave of Absence)

Exclamation Hi Lori!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lori A Marshall
    Hi DJ, where are you now? Are you getting assignments and are you learning a lot from your training? It seems once people get to Level 4 we newbies don't hear from them again, please let us know how you're doing.
    Lori
    Lori, Hi!!! How you doing girl??? Sorry I haven't been here for a while!! I have been busy!! Things get so exciting when you get to level 4. Lots more to learn!!!So excited, finished my first big assignment, it was great!! Hope all is well with you and I promise to check in with you later. Hope to see ya at level 4 soon!!!!!! I have seen it in the forums, So I will borrow it for you,:: "MAKE IT HAPPEN" Lori, You go girl, " Get'r Done" Good luck to you and see ya soon!!! "DJ"

(On Leave of Absence)

Thumbs up Hey Petra, Hi and Thank you too

[QUOTE=Petra Post]Hey DJ,
    ever hear of the saying: "my bucket is empty, I need to refill it..." that's what you do for a lot of people. Keep up the good work and I will see you in the forums.

Hey Petra, Thank you , I have alot of energy doing this, makes me wish I would have started this 30+ years ago!!!!!! " Whoever said dreams don't come true??!!," WELL, Guess what IPIU, must not have been there, then!!! Because if IPIU had been there then, that particular saying would have never been said!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to you too!! See ya in the forums!!! "DJ"

DJ, you crack me up! Your posts are always so enthusiastic. I keep expecting to read one and see a big "splat" on the screen where you once were. LOL Calm down, girl, or you are going to explode! Just kidding...

I am so glad you are making your dreams come true! Dreams don't just happen...you MAKE them happen! If you want it bad enough, you can make it happen! And you are doing it, girlfriend!

Keep the enthusiasm! It's contagious!

Make it happen!
    Brenda