Thread: Proud to be a new dedicated Member

levels

I am still a level 1 member, but I am happy and proud to be called a member of this respectable family of the International Private Investigators Union, which is world famous, and has its own reputation.

I try my best to get in touch with my ipiu family almost every day. I can keep my self busy here for hours reading various topics. And we get so much knowledge here and gain lots of experience just by visiting different forums.

It is neat, it is fun to be here, as it is useful, it has so much in it to provide. Whoever wants to take advantage of it, for those who are curious to find new things, they can find it here.

Your dedicated member,

Mirza k Baig.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirza K Baig
    I am still a level 1 member, but I am happy and proud to be called a member of this respectable family of the International Private Investigators Union, which is world famous, and has its own reputation.

I try my best to get in touch with my ipiu family almost every day. I can keep my self busy here for hours reading various topics. And we get so much knowledge here and gain lots of experience just by visiting different forums.

It is neat, it is fun to be here, as it is useful, it has so much in it to provide. Whoever wants to take advantage of it, for those who are curious to find new things, they can find it here.

Your dedicated member,

Mirza k Baig.
    Welcome Mirza.

Lots of luck and continue reading. It is overwhelming the amount of information that you will find. See you around the forums.

Thomas W Simons
    Badge #10291

Mr. Thomas.

Thank you so much.

Yes, sure see you in the forum, soon again.

mirza

Mirza,

You wrote a very nice article. Yes, you can keep yourself busy on here for hours because it is so interesting! I am waiting on my test results to go to level 4.

Best of luck to you.

Cheryl

Cheryl,

Good luck to you, you are doing great, level 4. Keep it up.
    I am still on level 1, thanks for appreciating my article.

You know, when ever i find time, or feel bore, I right away go to my computer and start enjoying by reading different topics in various forums of ipiu.

That way I can pass my time very easily, and also learn a lot.
    I was just thinking, that when will I start my job as a private investigator.?

mirza.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirza K Baig
    Cheryl,

You know, when ever i find time, or feel bore, I right away go to my computer and start enjoying by reading different topics in various forums of ipiu.

mirza.
    Mirza,

I agree, time does fly when I am on here surfing all the forums. I try to put a time limit on myself in the evening, but before I know it, two or so hours pass. Good thing Monday night football started!

Cheryl

Cheryl,

You know apart from passing the time, I also think ( WHEN WE ARE LOGGED IN TO THE IPIU FORUM, I PERSONALLY FEEL LIKE" THAT IT WORKS LIKE A KIND OF A PAIN KILLER PILL''

Because while you are in here, you just forget every thing else, if you are just reading some one's reply, or if you are writing on a project, you are so deep in to it, or if you are busy reading any new post or thinking about your own article, about your new case and its preparation and presentation. .

Even you forget about your pain, or even you do not remember for how long your were hungry, and you were supposed to eat an hour ago per your schedule time. So basically, this ipiu has every thing in it, you name it and you fill find it some where in here. At least this is my feelings.

mirza

I am in Level 1 also and am just getting familiar with this, but am so intrigued by the knowledge and support here. Have a good day!
    Matt Trout

Matt,

Welcome to the world of knowledge and fun. Thanks for the e-mail. Each of this forum branch or sub branch has a lot to learn in it.

All we need is to practice and practice, and then a day will come, when we will know what is in here. Till then have fun.

mirza.

Mizra,
    there are a few things about the boards that are so great. One there are so many how can you become bored, there is such a different scope of people with different knowledge and experiences that we can learn from and you are right if something is troubling you just open up the boards and it is like entering a different world and you tend to forget all that you were thinking about before you entered.

It is so nice to see so many people communicating with each other. I think within time we will probably be able to differentiate between each of the IPIU family members!

I do enjoy your posts,

Roberta
    AKA Robin

place of learning not boring

HI, Roberta

Thanks for the comment, and I am glad to know that you do enjoy my posts.

Just one clarification, in my post, I used the word " bore" I didn't mean to say, while you are in ipiu forum you would be bored.

But what I meant was if we ever felt dull or bored, specially when we are not logged in to ipiu, it is better to log in to the ipiu to keep yourself busy, pass the time, enjoy reading, and learning new things there. That's what I meant. I would never ever say that ipiu is a boring place.
    mirza.

Hi Mizra,
    I did not take it as bored off line I love to do the boards and I am one of the lucky ones that can go to the computer just about anytime of the day because right now I do not work, at least not until we make our move to Ocala. I take on line classes and when they are on break I go crazy I love the communication and the information I get from others just as I receive here.
    Thanks for your post
    Roberta

Mizra,

You are so funny.

Time does fly, but I never forget to eat.

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Mirza, its nice to have meet you here at IPIU, and I just wanted to thank you for sharing your testimonial here with us.

I'm a newcomer to IPIU and also to this profession, so I understand where you're coming from.

All the best to you.

Have a great day.
    JoI

thank you

Thank you for reading my details, and sorry for late reply as i was busy in my other job.

mirza

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Mirza, you're most welcome.

I'm happy to hear you're busy at you other job, and, wish you all the best on the road ahead.

Have a great day and I hope to see you around the forum soon.
    JoI

Jacob F McRae is offline Licensed Private Investigator

Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Great job , Mirza I want to thank you for your forum. I am new to this and i enjoy reading about all the wonderful stories. Posted on these forum.