Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I have joined the 20 Assignments Club!!!

Can I join the 20 Assignments Club? Today, I completed my 20th assignment since joining the International Private Investigators Union. It does feel good working with these projects. It was a little slow in August, but I'm sure business will pick up for the rest of the year.
    Thanks to eveyone for help and suggestions!

Good luck to all,

Pete

The following quote has been added since Pete posted this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Godot
    Peter,

Congrats on all of your wonderful progress! I just wanted to chime in and add that I have completed my 21st Integrity investigation assignment as of Sunday. I am enjoying all of the experience that I am gaining by performing these assignments, now I just have to sit down and actually start documenting everything completed here on the website so I can have it in my ipiu file for future use.

Take Care,

Kristen Godot Badge #6931
    Last edited by B Ann Craig -; 09-14-2004 at 08:44 AM.

Denise Damazio is offline Certified

Distinguished Member: Private Investigator Member

Thumbs up Way to go

Hi Peter,

Congratulations on completing 20 assignments! It must be a relief to get the first 20 over with.

Hopefully, you can keep busy working from now on.

Best of luck to you,

Denise
    Last edited by B Ann Craig -; 09-14-2004 at 08:44 AM.

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter R Loncar
    Can I join the 20 Assignments Club? Today, I completed my 20th assignment since joining IPIU. It does feel good working with these projects. It was a little slow in August, but I'm sure business will pick up for the rest of the year.

Good luck to all,

Pete
    Peter, fantastic job. Keep up the good work. Good luck on all your upcoming assignments.

Have a wonderful week. Take care.
    Last edited by B Ann Craig -; 09-14-2004 at 08:45 AM.

Congratulations Peter! It sounds as if you have accomplished alot in six months. I will be there soon I'm sure. In the mean time, the mystery shopping jobs I do on my own are giving me experience (even if the pay is not so great).

Karen McQuilken is offline Private Investigators Forum Member

Member since 2003:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Peter- cograts on your sucess. I know everyone works hard out here, but completeing 20 assignments is awesome.

Keep up the good work
    Karen McQuilken

Badge# 7016

Thumbs up

Thanks for everyone's kind words. It's nice to have a great support group with IPIU.
    I still think that it's amazing that we all work together and talk to each other on the forums, but never meet each other in person.
    What other business can make that claim!!

GO GO GO!

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Peter R Loncar
    Can I join the 20 Assignments Club? Today, I completed my 20th assignment since joining IPIU. It does feel good working with these projects. It was a little slow in August, but I'm sure business will pick up for the rest of the year.

Good luck to all,

Pete
    Peter, I have split off your post, and it's replies. This way you have your own thread. You have done a great job in a short time. Keep up the good work.

Have a wonderful week. Take care.

P.S. You are very welcome, also.

Peter,

Where do you live? How long have you been a member? How long does an assignment typically last?

Jonathan, there is no standard time for the assignments, they all vary. Once you reach Level 4, you will be able to view the Anti-Piaracy and Integrity forums. There are vast amounts of information posted that will answer all of your concerns.
    Just be persistant and follow all of the advice that you will receive from the IPIU membership.

I live in the Pittsburgh suburbs and began with IPIU in March, 2004.

Good luck to you,
    Pete.

Jonathan, You must feel great. I'm so motivated to get on the same track. I just started and still am trying to figure out what steps I should take next. Any suggestions?

Peter,
    I am inspired by the replies I have read in this forum. It sounds like you have really excelled in this venture.
    I will continue reading and learning as I would too would like to excel in this endeavor.
    Thanks for the motivation.

09-16-2004 08:28 AM
    I just started and still am trying to figure out what steps I should take next. Any suggestions?
    Hey, you know abut as much as I do. Apparrently, fill out your assignment sheet-prints card package and send it in.

Jonathan, there is no standard time for the assignments, they all vary
    Somehow I knew you were going to say that. O.K., let's try this. How about if you randomly pick any three assignments you've had, and just tell me what time-frame they occupied. You dont have to explain what they were or give any kind of detail. This would be helpful and I'd appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan VanderVelde
    Somehow I knew you were going to say that. O.K., let's try this. How about if you randomly pick any three assignments you've had, and just tell me what time-frame they occupied. You dont have to explain what they were or give any kind of detail. This would be helpful and I'd appreciate it.
    Jonathan, you need to wait till you get to level 4 to read, and ask level 4 questions. Please, if you have any questions, ask them in your introduction. I'm sure when you reach level 4, you will be pleased. just read all you can, to gain all the information that you have access to. Good luck in all you do.

Have a wonderful weekend. Take care.

Congradulations Pete, could you tell me a little about your last asignment.

Ronald, I would like to answer your question, but please read the above post by, B. Ann Craig.
    Talk to you in Level 4!

Pete.

Tammy Rose is offline Moderator (On Leave of Absence)

Distinguished Member:
    Sounds like you have had an exciting six months. I hope to join in on the fun soon.

I'm trying to get that many assignments under my belt. CONGRATS!

It's funny. Everytime I see a question I can't wait to read the answer to, the reply is always "Wait till you get to level 4". It's not a bad thing though, it keeps me motivated.
    I'm waiting for my manual and test to arrive and I'm convinced the mailman thinks I'm nuts. (or just awful friendly all of a sudden...LOL). Congratulations Peter, I'm looking forward to my first assignment.

I'll ask a question maybe you can answer. Are you doing this to supplement your current income ? If so, do you foresee being able to eventually leave your current job and still make a decent living?

Jimmy,
    You are funny, I was doing the same thing with the mail man there for a while. Until I just have been sitting back and waiting. I know I am in the right spot. The Lord will finish my steps.

God Bless,
    Elizabeth Gehl

Thumbs up

Thanks for everyone expressing their excitement about performing assignments. They all happen one at a time, so be patient.
    Jimmy, working with the IPIU has been a learning and training journey. The financial rewards are not huge yet, but the experience gained will eventually lead to a full time business.
    That is my goal.

Good luck to Eveyone!!!

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jordan
    I'll ask a question maybe you can answer. Are you doing this to supplement your current income ? If so, do you foresee being able to eventually leave your current job and still make a decent living?
    I was wondering the same exact thing. Do you have to have another job while you are starting off to support yourself??

-Jim

Peter,

Are you in the IPIU Record Book yet? If one does not exist, you just started it. What an accomplishment and look at what you learned. Best of luck, I will be watching for when I reach level 4.

Cheryl

You go Peter,
    Us newbies are envious of you and can't wait to get to even one assignment!
    Chuck

Peter,

Congrats on all of your wonderful progress! I just wanted to chime in and add that I have completed my 21st Integrity investigation assignment as of Sunday. I am enjoying all of the experience that I am gaining by performing these assignments, now I just have to sit down and actually start documenting everything completed here on the website so I can have it in my ipiu file for future use.

Take Care,

Thumbs up

Kristin, great job in your assignments!

What I have done to keep things organized is to make up a file folder for each agency for which I have performed assignments.

Include a summary page listing the date, location, job ID #, the amount earned, and the date payment was received.

I would start doing this now or you may beome overwhelmed with record keeping when you get busy.

Congratulations,

Pete

Peter,

Thank you for your kind words and great advice! Actually, a few months ago I went over to Staples and purchased several needed office items including an accordion file which I have turned into my completed job files. I have named each tab for each specific agency that I am working with and I always make it a point to print out all information including completed job reports and store them accordingly in this file. Another good piece of advise is to make a photocopy of any checks that you receive and attach this copy to each set of job information that you keep. According to information read, this information should be stored for atleast 6 months per assignment incase any questions come up in the future pertaining to these previously completed assignment.

Thanks again and yes you are correct that good record keeping is essential!

Congratulations! I can't wait to start my first one!!

Thumbs up Record Keeping Advice

Kristen,
    Thanks for that bit of advice on record keeping !
    You'd be surprised at how the simplest thing could give a person
    the biggest headache...

(I know that I certainly appreciate it!)

Thumbs up Congradulations Peter on your assignments

I can't wait till I get my first assignment. I am so excited. I am sending in my paperwork next week.

Christopher Harding - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Great Job Peter!

You must be by now way over "20". I'm sure there will be some great
    stories in the making. Keep up the good work, stay motivated, stay
    dedicated. We all wish you the best of luck!
    Christopher Harding

Peter,

where did you get the 20 assignments. Can you share them with us.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Badzmierowski
    Peter,

where did you get the 20 assignments. Can you share them with us.

Bob
    They can be shared in the union member's Level 4 forums (which you have access to).

By the way, the posting of your web site and other free promotional benefits can be approved. You need to apply first.

Read this link:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19427

Eloisa Mooney is offline Certified

Distinguished Member:
    Congradulations on your first 20 assignments. Hope the next 20 are just as fun and go by quickly.

Best Wishes

Wink Playing the Accordion

Peter,

Took your advice. Got the accordion file and ready for action. Just waiting on test results. Hope to starting playing this accordion file soon.

Thank you.

Cheryl

Cool

Hi Cheryl, my goal is to play a new song everyday!
    Thanks for eveyone's words of encouagement. Assignments are still coming. Almost everyday there is a new opportunity. I cannot accept every assignment, due to location or type of job. But it feels good to have a lot of activity.

Never give up!!!

Pete.

Congratulations on your assignments! I'm enjoying reading through the responses and level issues. I *was* going to ask what kinds of things you did in your first 20, but will assume I must wait to see.

Peter,
    Congrats on your 20th assignment. And also thanks for the record keeping tips. I was wondering how I was going to keep track of the assignments, and this has helped out a lot. And Kristen, your tips have also helped out a lot.

Thanks to both of you,
    Angela

Thanks for the nice replies. I recommend that everyone should apply to all of the Integrity Agencies available.

Stay Focused,

Pete

Working my way towards 20. I appreciate all the assistance and advice from the senior members.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast