Thread: I stand and clap for everyone in International Private Investigators Union!

Thumbs up I stand and clap for everyone in International Private Investigators Union!

I would like to say thank you to everyone involved in the IPIU. I have definately learned so much from all in the last few weeks of me posting and reading as well as getting the support i need to push on. This definately was a great decision for me. Can't wait to beginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......

Edward Taguba is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forums

Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Paul,

Glad to hear that your doing well on your training on the forum. Good luck to you and see you around the forums.

Aloha,
    Ed

Paul,

I am egar also to start, but first have to get the paperwork, do all what is needed, and hopefully (will wait until the end of the day to check again) to see if anyone can answer me on the fingerprint card, since most are using in california, Live Scan fingerprint cards instead of the ink style.

John

Quote Originally Posted by John Zettler
    Paul,

I am egar also to start, but first have to get the paperwork, do all what is needed, and hopefully (will wait until the end of the day to check again) to see if anyone can answer me on the fingerprint card, since most are using in california, Live Scan fingerprint cards instead of the ink style.

John
    Hey John,

I thought that the scan fingerprints were and accepted form . I thought i read that here in the forums.

I too am eager to get started.....just keep chippin away at the forums and do the paperwork as it comes...everyday gets closer ,youll be in the field soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Taguba
    Paul,

Glad to hear that your doing well on your training on the forum. Good luck to you and see you around the forums.

Aloha,
    Ed
    Thank you Edward......

Paul,

Thanks for the update. I know I read all the post for pretty much all the Fingerprint threads and for the life of me, I saw it the answer, yet was not 100% sure where I saw it. I know I have to wait. When I did send for the first package, since I didnt do it electronic, it took 2 weeks to get, since now changed it to electronic, was told by "...hello Clarice..." it will be mailed on August 19, 2004.

John

Paul,

Edward answered me on the other thread about the fingerprint card, that yes you can use the electronic way.. Now I will not go bonkers, crazy and bald trying to find that thread.

John

Paul,

Edward answered me on the other thread about the fingerprint card, that yes you can use the electronic way.. Now I will not go bonkers, crazy and bald trying to find that thread.

John
    Hey John,

Yes, i got the kickback email from his post. Glad to hear your all set. You get to keep the hair. Thats why i shave my head bald with razor,now i just gotta figure how to stop biting my nails....lol

Professional Member of:
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Tetrault
    Thats why i shave my head bald with razor,now i just gotta figure how to stop biting my nails....lol
    Paul,

Oh my.. shaving head bald and nail biting now? gosh make sure don't bite to low where you can't type now LOL

Paul,

Oh my.. shaving head bald and nail biting now? gosh make sure don't bite to low where you can't type now LOL
    Edward,

Too funny...dont worry about the nails.....if i bit them too low id need somehting to curve my nervous habit and who knows what id do next....maybe eat my hand. lol

Professional Member of:
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Tetrault
    who knows what id do next....maybe eat my hand. lol
    Paul,

Eeekk.. I have a bad image of that now LOL don't do that. not good.. then you will have to point and click using your toes LOL

....or use your nose to type, than again that would be a talent....

John

Just paint your nails pink and you won't want to go near them then...

Christine,

LMAO!! I know when I was a kid, my mom used to put vinegar on my nail to stop me from biting my nails. Didn't work. I did bite my nail also, until I started my divorce in 1998, and quit cold turkey!

John

....or use your nose to type, than again that would be a talent....

John
    Hey John,

Sneeze and we got a problem....either a wet keyboard or you knock yourself out.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Christine M Parks
    Hi Christine,

Pink isnt really my color,but if i did paint my nails i wouldnt want to go near them or anyone for that matter....They might see.

Paul,

Yet if you sneeze, you just send a SPAM message.. Now those can be ugly! LOL!

If you did paint them Paul and dont want anyone to see, use the co-op technique DONT WAVE! lmao!!!!!!!

John

Paul,

Yet if you sneeze, you just send a SPAM message.. Now those can be ugly! LOL!

If you did paint them Paul and dont want anyone to see, use the co-op technique DONT WAVE! lmao!!!!!!!

John
    Hey John,

I think i need stitches....lol

Do we have a bleeder? [B]

I also would like to thank everyone at IPIU for the great fourms, there is so much to learn and try to absorb. Alot of times I will print out the article and go back and read it when I have some free time. Regarding the fingerprints, I went to the local Police station and they did my prints using the computer and it printed out on the card like the ones that were done when they did it using the old style ink method.

Hey Victoria,

Glad to see you appreciate as much as i do.....i have learned tons so far and still roaming around learning new things....but you see, with all the great people on here there is no possible way to learn everything as new updates, tricks and tips seem to appear by people posting day to day.... so keep on rockin

Flora Porter is offline * Certified SPI
    Distinguished Member of Private Investigators Forum

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Paul,

Eeekk.. I have a bad image of that now LOL don't do that. not good.. then you will have to point and click using your toes LOL
    LOL

Denise Damazio is offline Certified

Distinguished Member: Private Investigator Member
    My experience thus far with IPIU has been outstanding. I hope to keep on learning all I can in these forums. Thanks IPIU!

Denise

Christne,

That is good advice for Paul -- but the next problem would be is, how to get the fingernail polish off his teeth

Cheryl

Christine,

That is good advice for Paul -- but the next problem would be is, how to get the fingernail polish off his teeth

We are talking FINGERNAILS - RIGHT?

Cheryl

RIGHT ON, PAUL!!!

You must be a sensitive guy, because you are always saying the nicest things to IPIU members.

I too agree. I didn't know what to expect, but what makes IPIU is the members. It is such a comfort to be able to ask any question, and folks like you, Brenda or Fritz are always there to help.

Thank you!
    Cheryl

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Gipfel
    RIGHT ON, PAUL!!!

You must be a sensitive guy, because you are always saying the nicest things to IPIU members.

I too agree. I didn't know what to expect, but what makes IPIU is the members. It is such a comfort to be able to ask any question, and folks like you, Brenda or Fritz are always there to help.

Thank you!
    Cheryl
    Thank you for the kind words Cheryl !!!! Well,i get the sensitive comment alot. The funny thing is, i can look very intimidating at times ( bald head,2 hoop earings and few tats). But what some say is the meaner they look,the kinder they are...and alot times this is true. Most of my background and education is helping people ...

Christine,

We are talking FINGERNAILS - RIGHT?

Cheryl
    LOL....Cheryl !!!! We are talking about fingernails here.

Red face Mr. Clean

Paul,

For some reason, I had you pegged! YOUR image always reminds me of Mr. Clean.

Who would of ever thought Vladimir Putin ....
    http://russianlaw.org/newsweek090301.htm

Cheryl

Hey Cheryl,

Total Mr. Clean image ive been told....Sounds like this dude is in a mess of trouble , huh????

Hey All !!!!!

I was just checking to see if my star was showing under my name from my last assignment.....and not only the star was there but i saw the seal next to my name....

I want to say Thank you to everyone involved....not only did i try to put my best into this ,but i was able to by having a great family to encourage me Thank You

Talking You Deserve It!

Paul,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you.

Best of luck to you, and let us know how your first assignment goes!!

Cheryl

Paul,

Cheryl
    Thank you Cheryl....

I did have my first assignment and completed it.....Cant say much here....i didnt get a hit,but I had an awesome time doing it. I had also learned alot as well to apply to my future assignments

Thanks again for your post.......

But I do have to thank you as well........Because the members here are the ones that supported me and encouraged me to do my best...So Thank you

Paul,

Cheryl
    Hello Cheryl you be moving along quite swiftly , carry on doing great have great one lots of luck