Thread: International Private Investigators Union is A Class Act!

Arrow International Private Investigators Union is A Class Act!

Hello everyone,

I have been a member of many forums over the years, several of them very professional, and even ran my own for my own internet business. But the International Private Investigators Union forums are the most professional and most informative that I have ever been a part of.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the forums and have already learned a lot. There is a world of information here to open doors for those who are determined to enter the field of private investigation. You just have to want it bad enough and go for it! Where else can you get so much inside information from professionals who have already been there, done that? IPIU eases the pain of starting a new career and gives new trainees the confidence to plunge ahead.

IPIU is a class act!

Make it happen!
    Brenda Templin
    "The climb to the top is arduous and long. People become exhausted, frustrated,
    and disenchanted. They often are tempted to give up. Leaders must encourage
    the heart of their followers to carry on." .....by Kouzes and Posner

Well put Brenda, I could have not said it any better.....no really I couldn't but I was thinking it. Seems like we are neighbors!

Hi Steve,

Yes, we are neighbors. I'm just across the river from you.

Brenda

Maybe some day in the future our paths will cross and we can share information. One just never knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve McAtee
    Maybe some day in the future our paths will cross and we can share information. One just never knows!
    We just might. And if not, we will have to make a point of crossing paths once we have some stories to tell.

Brenda

Hey Brenda and Steve,

I definately agree with you.....I have been through alot of the threads, both posting and reading. This definately is a forum well constructed. The forums being both educational and sociable is a great mix...I believe i have learned far more then sitting in a classroom for 4 hrs a night...

Denise Damazio is offline Certified

Distinguished Member: Private Investigator Member

Hi everyone..

I couldn't agree with you more. IPIU has now played the biggest part in helping me break into the world of Private Investigating. I was a little hesitant when I joined, but it didn't take me long to see that IPIU is a professional outstanding organization that does what they say they are going to do.

I like many, thought my dream would never become a reality, yet here I am just about to enter a new phase of my life.

Thanks IPIU for making my experience very pleasant and rewarding as well.

Denise

I agree with you all. IPIU is a great way of breaking into the Private Investigating sector. I wish I would have known about it's existance about 3 years ago. I would be well into my investigating career instead of just starting out. But i guess best things come to those who wait. Good Luck to all

I agree

IPIU is a great way to get started as in many states like mine you will more than likely get blown off by many agencys with out the backing from an organization like this.

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Brenda, just stopped by to thanks you for sharing this wonderful testimony with us, here on the forum.

This "Class Act" you speak of has attracted three things ( a great testimonial, positive replies and the quote in your signature)

Congratulations on any accomplishment you've had since joining and all the best on your journey.

Have a great day.
    JoI