Thread: This is really a great site and organization.

Thumbs up This is really a great site and organization.

This is really a great site and organization, International Private Investigators Union. If I can ever get use to all the info and where to post information I am sure I will learn alot and hopefully help several people. The problem I have is I am very busy at times and dont get the chance to look at it like I should. Way to go

I must agree. I've only been signed up for 2 days and I've learned scads! This is a great place for finding a good mentor in your area. I can't really think of a more convenient way to get help with your career goals as a PI.

Carmen Acai is offline *** Certified

Sr. Moderator
    Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forums
    It is indeed a great organization, and these Forums are full of very important and useful information for those who decided to become PIs and take their first steps in this line of work.
    Last edited by Carmen Acai; 07-06-2004 at 09:25 PM.

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Keith, I couldn't agree with you more. IPIU puts you on the fast track of success with all it's information. Thank you for your thoughts.

Have a wonderful weekend. Take care.

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Keith, how are you doing? I do hope all is well with you, and, you're doing fine.

This is really a great site and organizatio. If I can ever get use to all the info and where to post information I am sure I will learn alot and hopefully help several people. Way to go!

you're so right about this, and I; would like to wish you all the best on the road ahead.

Have a great day.
    JoI