Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: All Good will be attacked, and why IPIU has it's critics.

Rogaciano Garcia is offline *** Certified SPI
    Lifetime Professional Management Member

Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: All Good will be attacked, and why IPIU has it's critics.

There will always will be persons that agreed with IPIU ethics, but like it is a very good learning site where everybody shares their comments, and the code of ethics is very important to follow it.

I concur

Liz Mason - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member
    Sponsored by:
    Blog Entries

Cool Re: All Good will be attacked, and why IPIU has it's critics.

You know all areas have their critics. Food Critics, Movie Critics, Hotel Critics, Travel Critics, so why should the I.P.I.U. be any different? I say bring it on. Just because one person has a bad experience or was not serious about what they wanted and decided to be negative about the I.P.I.U., does not mean that others will find the same. In fact just reading this thread will verify the findings of more positive critics than negative.

I.P.I.U. has taken the good, bad & ugly and turned it all into the good to benefit us all. It is up to us as an individual to decide if we are going to make use of the positive information or let the little bit of negativity turn us away. I believe that we have proven that the I.P.I.U. is the positive and mutually beneficial way to go.

As with life, it takes all kinds to make the world go around. I personally feel blessed to be a part of such a warm, kind, understanding and professional family.

We should not simply ignore the negative, which I.P.I.U. has not done so, as they have listened to the negatives yet turned everything into a positive. There is always something to be learned from negatives. Just bear in mind some people are not happy unless they are complaining or whining about something, so I say let them do their (bleeped out) and we will all out number them, always.

This is simply my own opinion, agree or not. We all have our own way of looking at things and who is to say who is right and who is wrong?

I am proud to be associated with the I.P.I.U. and look forward to many years to come.

Alain Disse is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

Liz, and everybody ...

I agree ... During around 30 years, I was working for a "honnest" company ...

A few months later, I saw they placed "some" money into the Madoff's scheme !!!
    Just after, they said that the shops "are loosing money" ... restructuration ... and people "ejected" ...

That's why I learned to become a Private Investigator ... Including Frauds, Cyber-Criminality, ...

I.P.I.U. , is an International Union. If Everybody works correctly, it is a Great Family

Bye & at next ...

Michel

Stephen Douglass is offline **
    Private Investigator Forum Member

To all:

While I have not read every single response to this tread, I have skimmed the majority of them. There are 84, some short and to the point, some lengthy and to the point. I have never entered into anything without researching the thing.

I came to IPIU by accident really, Stumbling across it while researching PI laws for NY. I for one am glad I found it.

My Father (an arson investigator for 25+ years) used to tell me there are NO true accidents. Perhaps it was intervention on a higher plane, perhaps it was a subconscious "click". After finding the IPIU and reading what I was aloud to read as both temp-guest and then looking into this organization, doggedly cross referencing one of the investigator members of the IPIU here in NY, who is also a member of NALI, one of the best and hardest organizations to belong to, with many others emulating there policies and requirements. When I saw this, coupled with the services I myself was in search of, I knew I'd come home.

There are no other organizations offering what IPIU offers.

Need help with legal concerns for your state? it's here.
    Need to have a 3rd party verification of hours for licensing? Done.
    Need to vent over a case that isn't going your way? I'm listening.
    The list goes on.

I can not speak for any one but myself, and I have been here but a short time, I can say that I have "Sisters" in Africa, "Brothers" in Brazil, U.K., and parents in, well, well apparently in syberspace. ( Had to have some tension breaker). It's only my opinion but I was compelled to ad to this thread. Do not tread blindly into any endeavor,

thank you for the opportunity

Stephen J Douglass process server to the "stars".

Danny Guda is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

I don't usually say this but "WoW" ... In my times and days and urge to join the Organization IPIU.. Never I have felt that I will quit because of my circumstances and my little knowledge of the Organization.. But because I can feel it on me that I am a good or will be a good or very good PI under IPIU never I felt wrongly about my choice.

best wishes to you lets keep it strong and safe.
    dannyguda

- - - Updated - - -

I strongly second that...

have a great days
    dannyguda

I cant really really wait ...it is making me more aggressive towards good things which is naturally we all have it and of course the drive. Professionalism is a very big thing, let me phrase that again its a good life of achievement. With strong support of an Organization, ok, let me rephrase that again.. our Organization... failure Is not an option...

dannyguda
    have many great days

Here's my closing stamen...

This is just too much... I mean don't stop you all,,, I want more.....post,, great encouragement and etc... and I will learn every bit of it...thank you to you all and IPIU.. I am new but I have this in my career plan to be great on things I can do and share...

dannyguda
    have all great days

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3