Thread: Victoria Kinney

First I would like to thank everyone for all the good advice and information that I have been reading, there is alot to try and absorb. I would like to know how I can find out what I had put in my introduction and if I can update it , could someone please give me some advice on this . Thanks and have a great day.

Victoria Kinney, You should contact one of the Forum advisors about doing an update, but you can put info in the forum to other members as along as you are not advertisizing.

Thomas J Nicol is offline Ambassador of Good Will
    International Private Investigators Union

Sr. Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Kinney
    First I would like to thank everyone for all the good advice and information that I have been reading, there is alot to try and absorb. I would like to know how I can find out what I had put in my introduction and if I can update it , could someone please give me some advice on this . Thanks and have a great day.
    Introduction-Victoria Kinney

The above is your intro Topic thread. Looks like you've been editing there before, on 5-18-04. But anyway, when you go to the thread, look to see if there is an next to the . If so, you should be able to click on it and your original text box should come up. Do whatever changes you want to make (it would be good to have the changes in mind prior to going through this exercise) then click on [Save Changes]. Your "new" intro will now be viewed.

Have a great weekend,

TJ

Thomas J Nicol, I figured someone more qualified than I should answer Victoria. Thanks

Sr. Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy J Love
    Thomas J Nicol, I figured someone more qualified than I should answer Victoria. Thanks
    Hi Roy,

Did you find someone??

Its just that I've been there. Thank you for your input, and have a great week.

TJ

Thumbs up Book for Dummies

Roy,
    Thank you for your information, I will go out to get it tomarrow. I know that it wasn't meant wrong. I would also like to thank everyone here. You learn so much and you must ask questions to find the answer, so thanks again.
    Angela Beck

That is a good question Victoria,
    If someone has the answer please let us know
    Angela Beck

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    (This topic was split and moved to Technical Support Forum)

Victoria,
    I am new to IPIU and saw that you are from California also. Just wanted to say hello and see how things are going for you in regards to private investigating.
    Sincerely,
    Jessica Rose O'Bryan

Mr Robert J Hutchinson Guest

My Vote

Jessica, I nominate you for becoming a forum administrator

Thank you Thomas on answering my question, there is still so much to learn, and read.
    Good morning Jessica, I second Robert's motion to nominate you for a forum admininstrator. What part of California are youf rom. Take care and everyone have a great week.

Sr. Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria S Kinney
    Thank you Thomas on answering my question, there is still so much to learn, and read.
    You are most welcome, Victoria,

Learning is what it is all about. Show me someone who claims to have learned everything, and I will show you.... oh well, you probably know the rest.

Have a wonderful week,