Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2 Assignments First Day! Plus 15 more offers for Integrity Investigations!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter R Loncar
    Update of Integrity Assignments.

In the past week, I have had about 15 different offers to perform Integrity Investigations. I have accepted most of them.

I am totally amazed about the system IPIU has put together for the members. It really works!

Thank you IPIU!!!!

Pete
    Way to go Peter!
    What's that old saying... "Shop til ya drop" LOL

Best regards, TJ Taylor

undefinedPete,
    Pete, are you licensed Private Investigator ...or a Trainee Kim

TJ, be carefull not to spend too much while "shopping". Kim, I am not licenced as a PI. I am a civilian who enjoys making money and learning about new business opportunities.

Good luck to all,

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Kim McGinnis
    undefinedPete,
    Pete, are you licensed Private Investigator ...or a Trainee Kim
    Kim, Pete may not be a "licensed" private investigator, but he has down investigations within the statutes that do not require an additional PI License. You may too wish to go to the LICENSING FORUM for PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS and read the California Topic for exemptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Ford
    Kim, Pete may not be a "licensed" private investigator, but he has down investigations within the statutes that do not require an additional PI License. You may too wish to go to the LICENSING FORUM for PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS and read the California Topic for exemptions.
    Cynthia,
    As an unlicensed PI, do you know if we can write off the deductions for the job on our taxes?

Thanks for your help,
    TJ Taylor

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa J Taylor
    Cynthia,
    As an unlicensed PI, do you know if we can write off the deductions for the job on our taxes?

Thanks for your help,
    TJ Taylor
    Please continue any off-topic questions in the Home Office Forum for taxes so that we can preserve the intent of this testimonial topic. Thank you.

Good job Peter. Keep up the good work.

Shawn

Re: 2 Assignments First Day! Plus 15 more offers for Integrity Investigations!

Good Morning, I was trying to get some information, since I have passed my test and sent back my paper work for credentials how long will it be before I am upgraded to level four and get assignments. Can some one help me out with this questions, it seem to me that I have to have level four before I can get assignments is this true, and if so since I have passed test and sent back all work for credentials when do I get upgraded

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3