Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2 Assignments First Day! Plus 15 more offers for Integrity Investigations!

Well, I didn't get my assignments that fast but, the more I posted the sooner they started coming. To all, Keep posting.

Man, I can't wait to get my assignments. I am going to delve into my manuel as soon as I get home so I can take the first test.

Exclamation Congratulations Steve and Peter

I just sent off my test plus the the other necessary forms in order to access Level 4 and can't wait! Seems like there is quite a number of us in eager anticipation. Your post indicates that the benefits of being part of the IPIU and following the process is indeed worthwhile and rewarding

Congratulations again and best of luck to you in future assignments!

Denise Damazio is offline Certified

Distinguished Member: Private Investigator Member
    I have gotten my test results and am still waiting for access to level 4. The email from IPIU said it would be within 5 business days. Hope they hurry up as I can't wait to start applying for assignments....

Keep us posted on how your assignments went..

Denise

Thumbs up Pick Me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley P Watson
    Pete,

Congratulations on the assingments. I also like the others can't wait. I am striving to be the best P.I. w/ my own agency someday and employ all the IPIU members I can. I am aiming for the top, Anyone want to come along???

"Get ur Done"
    Brad
    Brad,

That is what everyone will say once you reached your goal!!

It is obvious just by the # of post folks have, that there are a lot of members who are striving to be the best.

Look at how much we learn just by sharing the information.

Cheryl

Congratulations Pete!!!!
    I cant wait untial I get to the next level and receive assignments! Once again Good Luck , talk to you soon!!!!

Peter,
    That is great you make us newbies envious for sure. Not a bad envious but in an encouragement type of way!
    Roberta
    AKA Robin

Wow sounds like there is a lot of jobs in the Integrity Investigations. I guess that would be something to look into when I reach that point. I'm still at the beginning stages,
    I just mailed in my pictures and prints so I have a ways to go. But it's great to know what will be out there. Thank you everyone for the insight.

Cool

Thanks to eveyone for their kind words. The assignments are starting to pick up again and I have been fairly busy.
    Just keep yours heads up, keep reading and posting questions, and stay positive!

Pete

Hi Pete,
    Thanks for keeping us all updated on your progress. I think we're all curious about the type of assignments available, sounds like you've been doing lots of Integrity/Mystery shopping assignments. I've been doing these for quite awhile with companies, so I'm curious to see how they relate to or differ from what we have available in Level 4. I look forward to seeing you there, I'm just waiting on my test results then I'll be on my way.

Thanks again for letting us know how you're doing.
    Lori

Lori,

Best wishes on your test results.

Bridgett

I jud have received my ipiu ID and I am getting ready to send off the code of ethics paper and all but I have some questions when you do start to work in the different fields do you have to work everyday? because I am still attending college full-time,and on the assignment paper do you have to check off what your interested in or are those the assignments they have matched up for me based on my assessment? Also the ipiu badge is that something important to have and if so do you receive it before or after you have taken the test? The $59 package benefits is that covering my dues for the month and how much exactly are my dues going to be every month?I am sorry for all of the questions but I am just not clear on the paper work. Thank You

I have recieved 3 assignments by mail. Im SOOOO Happy and anxious to get started and "BUSY".. Good luck to all on their assignments!!Best of Luck to all from Missouri

It is nice to see what you have to say. I am just starting out, and it is good to her that people further along still have faith that this is going somewhere, and to see it actually happened for them. Congratulations, and i hope to join you soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorene Toika Martin
    I jud have received my ipiu ID and I am getting ready to send off the code of ethics paper and all but I have some questions when you do start to work in the different fields do you have to work everyday? because I am still attending college full-time,and on the assignment paper do you have to check off what your interested in or are those the assignments they have matched up for me based on my assessment? Also the ipiu badge is that something important to have and if so do you receive it before or after you have taken the test? The $59 package benefits is that covering my dues for the month and how much exactly are my dues going to be every month?I am sorry for all of the questions but I am just not clear on the paper work. Thank You
    If you have general questions and cannot locate the proper topic or forum, please post your question in your Introduction Topic where the trainers and other moderators can guide you.

I should be at Level 4, have taken and passed the exam and signed the Code of Ethics. But, I still do not have Level 4 access, who do I contact?
    Thank you.

Lisa Frye - is offline Certified SPI
    Licensed Private Investigator

Moderator (On Leave of Absence)
    Sr. Distinguished Union Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marta Waters
    I should be at Level 4, have taken and passed the exam and signed the Code of Ethics. But, I still do not have Level 4 access, who do I contact?
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia Ann Stewart
    If you have general questions and cannot locate the proper topic or forum, please post your question in your Introduction Topic where the trainers and other moderators can guide you.
    Thank you,

Lisa

Thumbs up High Level

Wow, there is a high level of motivation in this room. It is great to see!

Good luck everyone and it is great to experience the family feeling in this Forum.

Stay on course.

Peter,

Congratulations on your assignments. Your hard work has paid off.

Good luck on your future adventures.

Patti

I to have been doing integrity assignmnets all week! It has been a great time. hope to stay busy again all next week!

congrats...

Quote Originally Posted by Robyne Bondi
    I to have been doing integrity assignmnets all week! It has been a great time. hope to stay busy again all next week!

That is fantastic Robyne. I am patiently awaiting my test scores, to see what the next step will be. I am of course hoping I pass, nicely! I do hope you are able to keep at a steady, productive pace, as well. Keep up the great success.
    Deborah

It's so awesome to come in to the forums each day and discover yet another great inspiration.

Whenever in doubt, log on, lurk, read and learn!

Way to go!

Lisa H.

Robyne,

That is so cool you have been working all week. I am waiting for my 'first' opportunity to get my feet wet.

Best of luck in your career.

Cheryl

Thanks cheryl,

yes, its been really fun so far! I just hopr I can stay busy and pick up more assignmnets so I can do this full time! Good luck with yours too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your assignment Robyn. I hope I get as lucky as you did!

Congratulations to all of you who have been getting work! I can't wait till I'm there with you all.

Keep it up!

Ryan

Robyne,

I got two offers today in the mail. WOW -- I think today is better than Christmas.

I am beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.

Cheryl

brand new to IPIU

I just wanted to say that I am very happy to become a member of IPIU, I signed up yesterday, and I am expecting my test materials to arrive in a few days. I am really anxious to get started. I have been reading around on this website, and there is just too much information to take in all at once. Either way I'm glad to get started here...

One Question: Does anyone know what it takes to get to Level 4 ?? Is the procedure simply taking the first test that is sent to you ?? How long should I take to study ??

I have the same question, have posted to this forum and as yet did not find the answer. Please let me know also. Thank you.

Cool Assignment

I have just completed my first assignment with Data Quest Investigations. The assignment has certainly made me more aware of checking name tags, descriptions of persons and how important it is to be thorough.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah Bogard-Wynn
    That is fantastic Robyne. I am patiently awaiting my test scores, to see what the next step will be. I am of course hoping I pass, nicely! I do hope you are able to keep at a steady, productive pace, as well. Keep up the great success.
    Deborah

Deborah, I'm sure you will ace the test. I received email and written notification of my test results within 3-5 days! I was so excited and to see that Robyne has received assignments and is remaining productive.

I'm still awaiting my badge, wallet, business cards and first month PI magazine.
    Take care and great success!

Quote Originally Posted by Robyne Bondi
    Robyne it's good to see motivational comments regarding first time assignments! I'm looking forward to getting started very soon, I passed my exam and received to agency referrals.

Continued success,
    Kimberly

I am also awaiting my training materials. I am very anxious to learn and get started in this exciting industry. Good luck to all!

Happy Holidays!

That's an awesome testimonial for a newcomer to read. Gets me motivated! Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Grimm
    I am also awaiting my training materials. I am very anxious to learn and get started in this exciting industry. Good luck to all!

Happy Holidays!

Congratulations on your next step in your new career.

Happy Holidays!

Pat

Congrates Pete, That is what it is all about. One more story of sucess. Our time will come.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Peter R Loncar
    On Tuesday, I received two Integrity Investigations assigments from two differerent companies. They are both in the same city and I will complete the assignments on Friday, June 18.

I am very happy because these are my first Integrity Investigation assignments and I applied to most of the companies listed, only last week.

So, my advice to Level 4 members is to "Start Signing Up Today"!!!

Pete Loncar
    Hi Peter,

That is great news. keep up the good work. That will inspire others.

Take care,

Katrina

Thank's Ken and Katrina for your complements. Keep up with the forums and continue to apply to all of the available agencies. I want to read your success stories!

Pete.

I'm still waiting to be in level 4. After my test scores do I get into level 4 or is there some more stuff that I have to do first. I can't wait to start assignments but don't know how long I have to wait. Can anyone clear this up for me?

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Owens
    I'm still waiting to be in level 4. After my test scores do I get into level 4 or is there some more stuff that I have to do first. I can't wait to start assignments but don't know how long I have to wait. Can anyone clear this up for me?
    Kenneth,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast