Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2 Assignments First Day! Plus 15 more offers for Integrity Investigations!

Arrow 2 Assignments First Day! Plus 15 more offers for Integrity Investigations!

On Tuesday, I received two Integrity Investigations assigments from two differerent companies. They are both in the same city and I will complete the assignments on Friday, June 18.

I am very happy because these are my first Integrity Investigation assignments and I applied to most of the companies listed, only last week.

So, my advice to Level 4 members is to "Start Signing Up Today"!!!

I posted that it took me 2-3 hours a day over a 3 day period to sign up to all of the Integrity Investigation firms.

It really felt good to get two job assignments a week after spending all of the time involved applying to the agencies.

I am anxious to complete the tasks ahead!

In the past week, I have had about 15 different offers to perform Integrity Investigations. I have accepted most of them.

I am totally amazed about the system IPIU has put together for the members. It really works!

Thank you IPIU!!!!

Pete Loncar

Note to All:

Although Level 4 members are not permitted to post specifics in the public forums, anyone with Level 4 Access can go to the Level 4 private forums to view Pete's precise postings.

Click here for Level 4 Forums:
    Assignment Forums

Important Note: If you have personal questions about your access, do not post them here in this topic. Rather, post them in your Introduction Topic where the moderators can better guide you. Let us keep this thread on-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter R Loncar
    On Tuesday, I received two Integrity Investigations assigments from two differerent companies. They are both in the same city and I will complete the assignments on Friday, June 18.

I am very happy because these are my first Integrity Investigation assignments and I applied to most of the companies listed, only last week.

So, my advice to Level 4 members is to "Start Signing Up Today"!!!

Pete Loncar
    Congratulations on getting all the assignments! I guess my Mom was right when she said that patience is a virtue and it always pays off. I too have been getting offers. It's nice to be able to work when you need to and have the income there.

On Tuesday, I received two Integrity Investigations assigments from two differerent companies.
    Pete,
    I do not know what Integrity Investigations assignments are. Is this something who can discuss? I am very curious. I can't wait to get to Level 4, I want to hear everything!
    Julie Mercer

Pat Egan
    Iam still trying to find out how you can move a head.If you done everything that they had you do.

I sign up to have level 4 access and I still didn't receive anything...What's going on? I need to make money, too.

040210155327 Guest
    Hello once again,

Level 4 access is granted to unlicensed members who have signed there " code of Ethics" and have taken the written exam with a passing score.

(It is also granted to licensed private investigators who also sign the hard copy of the Code of Ethics too).

Level four opens lots of doors for finding work.

Regards,
    Last edited by B Ann Craig -; 09-03-2004 at 08:50 AM.

Peter - how great for you! It really paid off - fabulous. I am waiting for my test results now. Level 4 - here I come!

LEEAYN CHAPMAN
    Licensed Private Investigator (CA)

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Pete,
    This is great news. Looks like you're hot... I wish you the best of luck in all those assignments. When I get to level 4, I'll read up on all the ones you posted about. See you there in a little while.

How do you apply for these Integrity Investigations and how do I find out more information on this, I am still trying to find my way around all the forums. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Victoria, I didn't take the time to look, but did you post an Introduction thread? If you did, then you should have received a reply from someone listing some links of other threads to read. These links will help you on your way.

I hope the above sentences are not confusing, I am in a bit of a hurry, but wanted to post here to help you.

Take your time reading the different threads on getting started here the proper way. Everything you read and do will pay off. Many of us stress patience... for it takes time to reach your goals. I must say everything I have done here since joining has been worth it... and that's an understatement.

Good luck Victoria and remember that you have friends here to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoner Valmyr
    I sign up to have level 4 access and I still didn't receive anything...What's going on? I need to make money, too.
    Your hard copy documents are being mailed. As a licensed private investigator, your annual union dues of $89/year include access to Level 3 and Level 4 forums, but you need to sign and return the special documents before access is granted. In the meantime, you have Level 1-Professional-Federal - which means you can beter prepare for the July federal assignment (or help others).

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Kinney
    How do you apply for these Integrity Investigations and how do I find out more information on this, I am still trying to find my way around all the forums. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    You are already at Level 4!

Click here for Level 4 Instructions:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...&threadid=4856

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Mercer
    Pete,
    I do not know what Integrity Investigations assignments are. Is this something who can discuss? I am very curious. I can't wait to get to Level 4, I want to hear everything!
    Julie Mercer
    Please ask this question in your Introduction Topic where you can be directed to the established topics that discuss this.

In the meantime, I see that private investigator's photo credentials have been mailed and your next step will be to sign your hard copies to obtain your training manual.

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    In the meantime, I see that private investigator's photo credentials have been mailed and your next step will be to sign your hard copies to obtain your training manual.
    Thanks! I love seeing this information in print! I will be waiting by the my mailbox!
    Have a great weekend!

Good luck to all of you on your integrity assignments.

I have completed several and they all went very well. These assignments require your ability to pay close attention to details, follow instructions, and the ability to document your findings. If you can do all of the above, you will do well.

Best wishes on your assignments.
    Bridgett Brown

Badge #6997

Bridgett,
    I am looking forward to those assignments. I am not there yet, but I will be! Thanks for the tips! I will remember them when the time comes.
    Julie Mercer

You got it admin.

Thomas J Nicol is offline Ambassador of Good Will
    International Private Investigators Union

Sr. Distinguished Member

Thumbs up Great news

Update of Integrity Assignments.

In the past week, I have had about 15 different offers to perform Integrity Investigations. I have accepted most of them.

I am totally amazed about the system IPIU has put together for the members. It really works!

Thank you IPIU!!!!

Pete
    That is great news, Peter.

It is easy to see your excitement. While you must be very excited, it is better to pass this information through the proper forums, as Admin has directed.

This is not meant to take any of the excitment away, by any means, but as good PI's we need to adhere to the regulations.

Enjoy your assignments, and I wish you great success in your future PI development. I'll be checking the other forum to see your progress. Have a great week,

TJ

Way to go Pete. I will be doing my first assignment tonight and have several more lined up. I am getting so many offers I have had to start turning some down. This is a good gig. Thanx to IPIU for providing the platform for a successful start.

Bridget - excellent advice. Thank you.

LEEAYN CHAPMAN
    Licensed Private Investigator (CA)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Cox
    I am getting so many offers I have had to start turning some down. This is a good gig. Thanx to IPIU for providing the platform for a successful start.
    It's only the beginning.

Denise Damazio is offline Certified

Distinguished Member: Private Investigator Member
    Pete,

Congratulations on your 1st assignments!. Your diligence is definitely paying off!
    Hopefully I will be in your shoes soon.

Best of Luck!

[I] Congratulations to you, keep up the good work and don't give no slack. I pray that we all start getting assignments.

I hope too that my only problem will be which assignments to turn down. It is very good to have that option and I hope that I will have it too someday.

The Virtue of Patience

Pete--If there is one thing I have learned thus far, it's that there are necessary waiting periods in place to test our dedication as potential private investigators. It seems that the quote for all of us to focus on is "in due time..."

Jeff, you are so correct. Patience and aggressiveness are two virtues to have to succeed in any business. Just knowing the difference between the two seems to be the stumbling block of most people.

Good luck in your new career,
    Pete

Pete,

Congratualtions on our assignments. With getting into the specifics, how are they going so far?

Brian

Grats Pete on your assignments.

I am so looking forward to the day I can start applying for them. I will be level 3 shortly and receive my training manual soon.

In the mean time I am soaking up all the info I can and helping out the people who come in after me to help guide them through so they can succeed as well.

It's back to read and learn time! Again Congrats!
    "Keep On Keepin On!"

Steve McAtee
    Badge# 10053

Thanks, Steve and Brian, the assignments are going pretty well. I just got off of the phone with an agency that I had applied to in June. They are giving me my first assignment with them to complete later this week.
    I am still advising to apply to all of the agencies available on the Forum. You'll never know when somebody will need help.

Pete

Congratulations Pete

Way to go.

Thomas

Pete,

It's been a while since you posted your "2 Assignments First Day!" but I had to let you know...

eeWWW, just reading about your luck with getting TWO assignments on the First Day is totally

I am in Level 2 - returned my COE, now waiting for the manual mode. What struck me is the TYPE of assignment -- that is what I would really want to be involved in.

How have your assignment been going since then?

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl, the assignments have been coming in at a regular rate, but August was a little slow. Maybe after the Labor day weekend we all be a "work mode" again.
    Keep going!!

Pete

Pete,

Thanks for answering me so quick!

See you in the forums,

Cheryl

I received a letter in the mail for a few assignments but I can't get into level 4 yet.

I received my 1st set of referrals today as well. Had 3 offers.

I sent the Application off for one and will sign up for the other two.

Things are starting to roll now in level 4.
    Be patient everyone, your time will come!
    "Keep On Keepin On!"

Steve McAtee
    Badge# 10053

Hey, Steve. I looked over to the west tonight and saw a glow I didn't recognize. Then I realized it must have just been you with a big grin on your face. The glow was just the light reflecting off your teeth.

Brenda

Which Side Are You On??

Steve and Brenda,

Could it be, that water on the Missouri - Kansas side have something in it? Over here on the Missouri - Illinois side, we got the Muddy Mississippi

Best of luck!!!

Cheryl

Brenda,

Not sure on the reflection off the teeth, had them out last night. But (HeHe - just kiddin about the teeth) it sure is a refreshing feeling to unexpectedly open the mailbox and have some correspondence from IPIU which are Referral Letters and then checking your email and see some results there as well. Makes the day alot better!

Keep the Faith! It's all there for the taking!
    "Keep On Keepin On!"

Steve McAtee
    Badge# 10053

Flora Porter is offline * Certified SPI
    Distinguished Member of Private Investigators Forum

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Steve McAtee
    I received my 1st set of referrals today as well. Had 3 offers.

I sent the Application off for one and will sign up for the other two.

Things are starting to roll now in level 4.
    Be patient everyone, your time will come!
    Hi Steve,
    Congrats
    Im glad to see how assignments are rolling for you now.
    Way to go. Keep moving with it. See ya around.

P.I.Trainee
    Flora Porter

GO Steve, nice job!

Pete

Talking Great Job !!!

Pete,

Congratulations on the assingments. I also like the others can't wait. I am striving to be the best P.I. w/ my own agency someday and employ all the IPIU members I can. I am aiming for the top, Anyone want to come along???

"Get ur Done"
    Brad

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast