Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RENEWAL QUESTION: IPIU membership & Photo Credentials?

Alexandre Marra is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Smile Alexandre Marra investigator forum member

dear fellow member

I am very happy that you got trough on what you want, this is the key of success: perseverance on what you like and what you want to do.

Good luck

sincerely
    Alexandre Marra

Hi!!! All

If you don't renew yourt membership, do u lose all os some privilages? And what privilages do you lose?

Hi, I hope this is the right area to ask this question. I am licensed in Maryland. I have two questions.
    1. Do I need the IPIU Photo ID?
    2. How do I get Licensed Private Investigator under my name in the forums?
    Thanks, Christy

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson M Lorenzo
    Hi!!! All

If you don't renew yourt membership, do u lose all os some privilages? And what privilages do you lose?
    Wilson,

Yes, if you do not renew your union membership, then your benefits and access will be reduced from Level 4 down to Level 2.

To review the benefits list, click on the following link:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...&threadid=6542

I might add that it does not really cost union members anything at the end of the year for what their dues benefits actually pay back in cash savings. Uniuon membership is designed to "pay" and not "cost".

All my best,

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Christy Butcher
    Hi, I hope this is the right area to ask this question. I am licensed in Maryland. I have two questions.
    1. Do I need the IPIU Photo ID?
    Answer: No, it is optional. But most union members who are licensed choose the extra ID, which will have your PI License on the back of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Christy Butcher
    2. How do I get Licensed Private Investigator under my name in the forums?
    Thanks, Christy
    You asked, and you have received!

Your Signature has been upgraded too. If you wish to have an additional free signature upgrade to promote your availability for assignments from clients and other agencies, please click on the following instructions link:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19427

Also, congratulations on receiving the IPIU Award Seal.

All my best,

Robert

Smile Thank You

Thank you Robert,
    I just wanted to say thank you for taking care of my questions. It is so GREAT to have the IPIU seal next to my name!!!!!

Terry Picha is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Hello all, My father has had some major medical problems and my mother passed away, that is why i have been on here very sparingly sorry. My question, my exp.date is 04/01/06 and my date issued was 04/01/05 but i recall paying my dues for 2 years. Why wasn't my exp. date for a 2 year period. Can anyone help me out. Thanks all.

Lisa Frye - is offline Certified SPI
    Licensed Private Investigator

Moderator (On Leave of Absence)
    Sr. Distinguished Union Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Picha
    Hello all, My father has had some major medical problems and my mother passed away, that is why i have been on here very sparingly sorry. My question, my exp.date is 04/01/06 and my date issued was 04/01/05 but i recall paying my dues for 2 years. Why wasn't my exp. date for a 2 year period. Can anyone help me out. Thanks all.
    Hello Terry,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest sympathy goes out to you. I hope your father is doing well. Please let us know.

I will check into you membership and see if you paid for a two year membership.

Either myself or someone else will get back to you.

Lisa

QUESTION:
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Picha
    My question, my exp.date is 04/01/06 and my date issued was 04/01/05 but i recall paying my dues for 2 years. Why wasn't my exp. date for a 2 year period. Can anyone help me out. Thanks all.
    ANSWER:
    Credentials are issued one year at a time for free. Memberships that are 2-years entitled you to another free credential.

Contact us here:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/sendmessage.php

I thought I purchased a two year membership as well. But my level 4 forum access has been reduced to level 2. Is my memory failing? Must I renew my credentials in order to keep that lvl 4 access?

Ivan Castro is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    hello if any one can help me. i have a two year membership and upgraded it to management membership. but i cant get the free software, free website, and e-books.. please help

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Cobb
    I thought I purchased a two year membership as well. But my level 4 forum access has been reduced to level 2. Is my memory failing? Must I renew my credentials in order to keep that lvl 4 access?

Please use the following link

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/sendmessage.php

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Castro
    hello if any one can help me. i have a two year membership and upgraded it to management membership. but i cant get the free software, free website, and e-books.. please help
    Ivan,

Please Author yourself an introduction here Forum Member Introduction's so that we may welcome you and help you learn to navigate the forums.

Thank you,

Lisa

needs help

I have a quesion to ask and that is my badge expired on 2/28/2006 and i haven't recieved in the mail my renewal notice as of yet i was wondering if this is an oversight ? It must be because this is the first time it has taken this long to get a renewal notice, it expired almost two months ago, Thank,You Michael

I renewed my membership dues over the phone a month ago and have not received anything in the mail to update my badge. What should I do next?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Mills
    I renewed my membership dues over the phone a month ago and have not received anything in the mail to update my badge. What should I do next?
    Dear Michael,

You renewed on 3-30-06 and your new credentials were mailed on 4-6-06 to the address we have on file. If you have not received them, please call Agent Relations at 406-837-2842.

Allen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2