Thread: The Way I Feel About IPIU!!!

Thumbs up The Way I Feel About You & IPIU!!!

Hi! My name is Jerome and I love IPIU!

Ever since I've been on this site I rearly use the other services " yahoo; hotmail; aol etc.. as much as I do IPIU; it satisfy all my needs like love; hunger; thirst; humor; guidence; structure; morals; conduct . . . to name a few but most of all "Belonging".

And it was after reading; seeing; and feeling the love from all the people in here that made me want to post this testimonial to congratulate all the hard working respectable people who devote their precious time to keep this site up and running;

Hoping that this will be the place for all those who want to send out their sincere thanks to IPIU....

PS : We Love you Very Very Much....

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Thank you for the kind words about IPIU. I totally agree, this is a wonderful web site. All the people work together. Everything runs smooth on our forum.

I hope you will enjoy our forum for years to come. Good luck in all you do.

Have a wonderful week. Take care.

Thumbs up

Hello B Ann; Just want to say thanks for the help; I really appreciate it! since then I have slowed down and started reading more and understanding the topics posted; will try to do better next time.

PS: Have A great day ok.

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Jerome, you are welcome. You are doing a great job reading, and understanding.

Thank you, I will.

Hello Jerome,

Thank so much for the pick me up!! It's people like you that make our job easier and worth coming too.

Mary

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Isaac

And it was after reading; seeing; and feeling the love from all the people in here that made me want to post this testimonial to congratulate all the hard working respectable people who devote their precious time to keep this site up and running;

Hoping that this will be the place for all those who want to send out their sincere thanks to IPIU....

PS : We Love you Very Very Much....
    I can only second that. Thanks everybody

Jerome,
    You said a mouth full I can't speak enough about IPIU. It has helped more than everyone realizes. Especially when you take what you learn and put it to practice. That is really awsome!

Thanks a Bunch! Hugs to all!
    Barbara Compton

Thumbs up

Hi Mary, "no thanks need from you because the pleasure was all ours to let you all know that we care, with best wishes, good health and strength to all of you during your daily lives, sorry I took so long to write you. Keep and keep up the good work.

Have a great day ok.

It's Tough

I say it is "tough" because it is very difficult to be patient about something you are so excited about.

As humans we tend to jump into things w/o reading first.

The IPIU Forum is a perfect example of why we should read first...but the excitement is overwhelming.

I must say, after 6 months of IPIU I still feel the excitement. Thank you.

Hi Kurt, I also want to thank you for stopping by to let "IPIU's staff" know how this forum has changed you, well said.

Have a great day ok.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Kurk Petterson
    I say it is "tough" because it is very difficult to be patient about something you are so excited about.
    Kurk,
    I can totally related to that statement. But, once I settled down and started really reading & searching for information I became almost addicted to digging deeper and deeper daily! I have so much to learn! I look forward to discovering new information everyday.

Julie Mercer

I have to agree with everyone here. IPIU has helped me do the one thing that I've always had an interest in. I never knew there were so many different facets of PI work until I got here and started reading. As of now, I've got so much material to read through, I don't know when I'll get through it all!!

Thanks to all at IPIU for giving me an opportunity to fulfill a dream.

Lightbulb

Bonnie,
    I know what you mean, there are so many areas the explore, I feel like a "kid in a candy store"!

Julie Mercer

Hello Petra, first i'd like to say thanks for stopping by and telling the "IPIU's staff" what a wonderful job they're doing here for us, I also want to let you know I'm really thrilled to see how much you've progress in your training. " WOW! " and wish you all the best ok.

Have a great day.

Hi Bonnie, thanks also for stopping by and sending out your gratitude to the " IPIU's Staff " may you always succeed in all you do.

Have a great day.

I just wanted to say thank you to IPIU also, I am just getting started in this field and sometimes the reading is so overwhelming, I print it out and try to find the time to read when I can. I also can relate to Bonnie there is not enough time to read all the material you print out. Everyone hang in there and have a great week.

Thank you for your post Victoria, you bring up an excellent point. I can truly say that my experience here at the IPIU Forum has helped me deal with time management issues.

The Forum has forced me to follow my "To Do List" more strictly each day and I find myself having more time to do each duty.

I believe there is time for everything... if it's well managed.

Yakov Mirochnik is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    I feel great about my decision to train with IPIU. I spend a lot of time to read posts and topics on available forums (I'm on level 3 now), and I appreciate all of you out there helping me traing to get into another area of work. I am really excited that, most of questions I have to ask by reading through forums, already been asked and answered.

Thank IPIU and staff so mach...

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    Jerome,
    You are welcome. It is great to be here. Every day we learn more and it seems that everybody agrees to all said. That is very unusual, I think. Makes me even more appreciative. Thank you again, and keep the back-up talk coming...lol

Also, I can barely contain myself (still so excited), and so addictive being on these forums.

Eloisa Mooney is offline Certified

Distinguished Member:
    Jerome,

Thanks for saying what so many of us are feeling about IPIU, the support, the staff and all the helpful members who are so willing to do some hand holding with us while we are moving from infancy to toddlerhood and upwards.

I second your testimony.

This is indeed a great place. I have never seen so much interaction. The caring and sharing is very impressive. Thank you IPIU and all who share!! .

Ken

Jerome,

I totally agree with you this is a great place.

Felix Kossi Doe is offline *** Certified
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    hi! my name is felix doe.
    How can i get a suspect Email-address if l already know the screen name?

Jerome,

You seem to have a lot of motivation and enthusiasm. There isn't anything wrong with that. You are completely correct. IPIU is a one of a kind!

Jerome,

My hats off to all of those that help in every way. Thank you to all.

Dale

Yea team!

In all my encounters I have never seen so many helpful professional as on this site. IPIU is a great place to advance professionally and indivigually. Hope we all can endure the rest of the world....

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Patrick, thanks for letting all the hard working people here at IPIU know that we care and I hope you advance professionally and indivigually also.

Have a great day.

Greetings Ken, Eloisa, Victoria, Yakov, Katrina, Shawn, Lee, Henri-pierre, you all have said a mouthful.

Best of luck to you all with you careers.

Have a great day.

Flora Porter is offline * Certified SPI
    Distinguished Member of Private Investigators Forum

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Thanks IPIU,

The way I feel about IPIU will be a mouth full.

I am glad to be apart of IPIU. The support that is givin daily for us to learn
    and explore the many different areas in private investigations. Im really loving it here.

The assignments we get really gives us 'that on the job experience'.
    I am learning so much here and proud to be apart of IPIU members.

PI Flora Porter
    Case Examiner
    Badge#10464

Thumbs up

so far through my experiance on IPIU, i have nothing but good things to say, the forums have been very helpful and i am sending my test back tommorrow. Hopefully I will be able to get started on assignments soon. I was wondering one thing. I know I have a few replies that have not been answered in the Licensing Laws forum, and i have noticed there are several forums with messages that were posted in Febuary 05 or even later that have not been answered. Were the moderators waiting for other members to answer or what. Im not saying that IPIU has to answer every single question on here, cause im sure they are repeated to a degree and all that. Just Wondering. Thanks for a great web site and everything yall do.

Wesley

I'm ditto'ing everyone's responses. I could spend all night in this place - actually have one time-forced myself to go to bed about 5 am. There is so much to learn and so many nice people. It's truly a delight to wander around the forums and see what people have to say about this and that. I spend so much more time here than I have ever spent in any other website. Keep up the good work everybody and

KEEP ON POSTING
    Patti

Greetings Flora, you think that's a mouthful, I'm having to pluck out teeth just to find room for more stuff I have to say.

Pratricia thanks for stopping by to let IPIU know how you feel, I love the way you put it
    ditto'ing and delight to wander around the forums and see what people have to say about this and that.
    Have a great day both of you.