Thread: Thank You, IPIU, for the Private Investigators Forum.

Thank You, IPIU, for the Private Investigators Forum.

Thank you, IPIU, for allowing us to post messages. By reading the questions and answers from other members, I am having some of my questions answered without having to actually ask the question. It's also nice to meet all the other members in The Lounge.

Sandra

040210155327 Guest

Well said!

Sandra,

I totally agree with you! IPIU has really helped me beyond words!

Regards,
    Last edited by B Ann Craig -; 09-03-2004 at 11:48 AM.

Thomas J Nicol is offline Ambassador of Good Will
    International Private Investigators Union

Sr. Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra Leach
    Thank you, IPIU, for allowing us to post messages. By reading the questions and answers from other members, I am having some of my questions answered without having to actually ask the question. It's also nice to meet all the other members in The Lounge.

Sandra
    Hi Sandra,

I'm glad you are enjoying the forums and getting a lot out of them. Its true, you can make many friends in the After Hours Lounge.

I've seen it over and over, questions answered before they are asked. It was indicated to me a while ago, that almost any question that could be asked had already been asked and answered in the forums.

I've come to see the wisdom in the future.

Hope you had a great weekend. I'll be looking forward to your contributions in the forums,
    TJ#5756
    Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach
    a just man and he will increase in learning.
    - Proverbs.

Visit the PI Store: www.privateinvestigator.cc

Well Said

I 100% agree with you Sandra. I can't believe how much I am learning just from reading!!!!!!!

I think it's fun meeting other people who are doing the same thing and having the same anticipations that I am.

I agree it is fun to meet new people and share experiences and know that there are quite afew of us trying new careers or career changes, and I am learning so much from reading these forums. There is so much information out there that will help us all.Good luck to everyone.

Hi Victoria,

I think it's wonderful that one can do a job like this and have so much help along the way ! IPIU provides so much to us. This is something I've dreamed of doing, in the past, but never thought I would have the opportunity. With IPIU, dreams can ( and do ) come true !

Sandra

Eloisa Mooney is offline Certified

Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Sandra,

Your words are well written and I couldn't agree more. Hope everything has been going well with you. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Eloisa

Thumbs up

This is truly a great way to learn. I have learned so much from reading the comments in the forums. I'll keep reading to learn more.

Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

It's like a domino effect. The more you read, the more you learn and the greater your success. There is always something new to learn. With the forums here, the learning is also fun.

Good luck to everyone.

Iam learning alot just by reading each message that members put on here
    Good luck to all of us.

Smile Read to learn

Reading is a great way to learn and, since the information is written down, you can always go back and read it again to refresh your memory. Most of the questions that come to mind have already been answered in these Forums. You might have to search for the answer but that is good practice for a PI.