Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I have a thirst for knowledge, so I was eager to read the Manual and return my tests!

Quote Originally Posted by John Zettler
    William,

Congrats on your first Mystery Shop. I used to do that back in 1990. Since there is vary of Mystery Shop, since not sure what you had to do. Glad you enjoyed it. I did different types of Mystery Shop back in 1990. From testing the employee honesty, to testing car dealerships, from doing a price accuracy, to going to a bar to observe what is going on in the bar, and take mental notes. Many things I did, but the main thing is you, not of what I did. Congrats!!

John
    I had to pretend to buy an appartment John it was great.i hope i can come to you for advice on my next one.thnx john

I had to pretend to buy an appartment it was great.I hope i can come to you for advice on my next one.tnx john

Grats on your first assignment!
    "Keep On Keepin On!"

Steve McAtee
    Badge# 10053

Good luck to everyone, I found the manual really interesting and very informative, I need to go back and reread. i haven't ordered my badge yet, but will be doing so in the next month or so.

Denise Damazio is offline Certified

Distinguished Member: Private Investigator Member
    Hi William,

I can't wait to do my 1st assignment. I am taking my test now and hope to get it sent out today. The maual has wonderful info in it and I have enjoyed reading it.

Best of luck to all,

Denise

Congrats William,

Im with Denise, can't wait for my first assingment. Although i havent got my test and manual just yet. Still waiting anxiously.

P.S. Good luck to you Denise

Good luck to all !!!!

Victoria,

Waiting for the manual is like being a kid and waiting for Christmas. Christmas, Christmas don't be late......

Cheryl

It takes so long cause were excited and looking for it. lol.The minute i stopped looking for it there it was .i almost tackled the mailman.

Thanks everybody It was real fun.

Hi Everyone

I FINALLY recieved my manual and test today. All the information inside is absolutely incredible. I cant wait to "dive into it" and be a sponge lol. Good luck to all who have submitted their test and Congrats to those who have passed. Im really hoping to do well on it. I can't wait to start my new career.
    Thanks for all the posts, information etc. as a new-comer, it helps immensly.
    Thanks again
    Penni

how do i request my manual, and test? Is this after my photo/fingerprints are needed?

Ok, I'm going to try this once more. I'm not sure what happened, but my post disappeared !!

As I was saying, I see that I've not posted on here for a while. I've been really busy with assignments and helping to care for my elderly mom who lives out of state. Hopefully, I'll be back in the "swing of things", shortly !

To all who are just getting started and/or about to take your test, congratulations and good luck ! Persistence and patience are the name of the game.

Sandra

Re: I have a thirst for knowledge, so I was eager to read the Manual and return my tests!

Hello everyone

I've just finished taking my test and faxed it in. Some of the information I knew from working with the US Department of State here in Illinois and Working for GSA and also Security . It wasn't difficult for me to regain the knowledge that was once lost. But, as I continued to read it came back. The field of investigation I would like to work in is Background, process server, and Criminal. These are the fields that I feel most strength in. The more I get into the knowledge the more my business will grow.

Thanks IPIU

Gilbert C Williams Sr

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3