Thread: International Private Investigators Union up there among the best!

Arrow International Private Investigators Union up there among the best!

Greetings!

I agree with that the International Private Investigators Union is right up there with the best of the best. As time goes, I am learning more about the organization specially on how they take good care of their members and guide them to their destination of becoming a professional private investigator. More power.

Josef Devera

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am so impressed by the IPIU. I've been a member of several professional organizations during my career. So far, the IPIU is right up there with the best of the best and outstrips some really "big name" organizations. I've paid many years of hefty professional membership fees (in another profession, admittedly) mainly to be able to list membership on my resume. Many times I've heard that "membership doesn't cost - it pays." As far as the IPIU is concerned, that actually seems to be true!

I am so pleased - and so appreciative!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I also just sign the code of ethics and send it with other appropriate documents and funds recently. The wordings are very professional and impressive that I could be proud of in becoming an IPIU member. Will I also received a code of ethics certificate style copy designed for framing?

New Member,
    Josef

Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum Member
    Originally posted by Josef Devera
    Will I also received a code of ethics certificate style copy designed for framing?

New Member,
    Josef
    Absolutely! And it looks very nice in a frame.

Omar Castro is offline ** Certified

Sr. Member - Private Investigators Forum:
    Union Member of the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

I must agree with Josef!

Well I am sure IPIU has something up there sleeve and is waiting for a good time to let us know so that we can have even a greater impression of them.
    Otherwise so far so good am very impressed myself and can't wait to see what is next.
    Keep up the good work IPIU, and members.
    O.A.C.V. Sr.

I am very impressed with IPIU so far. I recieved my Cod of Ethics style and it does look good in a frame. Good luck to all.

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Josef, it's nice to meet you here at IPIU.

Thanks for sharing your testimony here with us

I see you've been here awhile, and I; do hope everything is going well with you and you're growing in this profession, Congratulations on any accomplishment you've had since joining. I also want to wish you all the best on the road ahead.

Have a great day.
    JoI