Thread: I am now at level 3 - very impressed with the information there!

040210155327 Guest

Talking I am now at level three..

Hello everyone!

I just received email today that I have been upgraded to level 3
    I must say that I am very impressed with the information in the
    other forums. I just registered on Febuary 10th and I got on the
    ball and made sure I had all my paper work and required info
    back to IPIU within a few days. I am waiting on my credentials
    and manual so I can get started on the test.

Everyone here within the forums are extremely helpful and I just
    want to say " THANK YOU" to each and everyone of you!

Good Bless!

Private Investigator Trainee
    Last edited by B Ann Craig -; 09-03-2004 at 12:22 PM.

Good job at getting a quick start. I too sent in all my paperwork and I am waiting for my credetials an manual. I also purchased the Management registration. I hope I get to work soon.
    Paul Franco

Level 3

Great news John. I sent my paper work and fingerprints off about 8 days ago and am waiting for the response and credentials also. The forums are great. I had so many qestions but they were all answered inside the forum.
    Tim Greenlee

congrats to you. I too am waiting for my COE on manual. Stay in touch with your progess

Received my manual on 2/28/04 and will be returning the test on 3/2/04, then I sit and wait for results and keep reading the forums.
    Gilberto Rodriguez Sr.

Wink Level 3 too!

I am also at Level 3 and anxious to finish my test. I worked on it this evening actually. I enjoy these forums so much. I had to stop and come here and see what is cooking tonight.

Quite honestly, I've been spending some time here tonight browsing through forums I know I had read to see what is new that I might have missed. I had a few weeks when my hubby wasn't feeling well that I know I missed information.

I know I missed welcoming quite a few people.

I'm impressed with this place more and more each day. I can't wait to start performing assignments.

Mary

I signed my COE and membership 4 weeks ago. Still waiting on my manual. I sent an email about 2 weeks ago and got a response that it should be here in 7 to 10 days. Still waiting. I look in the mail everyday. Everything went quick until now. I'm just very anxious to get started. Anyone knows how long it takes after you sign the COE and membership?

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Meyer
    . Anyone knows how long it takes after you sign the COE and membership?
    Please ask this question in your Introduction Topic for more direction.

Level 3

Great John, I sent in my COE and Case Examiner paperwork. So now I am waiting patiently for my training manual and assignments.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin Watts
    I sent in my COE and Case Examiner paperwork. So now I am waiting patiently for my training manual and assignments.
    Marvin,
    I know, waiting is so difficult! Let us know when you get your manual & assignments.
    Have a good day!
    Julie Mercer

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    I'm still waiting for my manual and test... you are not alone... let's all just hang in there, it'll be worth it, I know... This is what takes the longest so far. They did say it would, though... Good luck to you all on your test. See you in the forums.

I recieved my manual and assignments, I sent my paperwork in for the assignements and have not heard anything back. I already took the test and got the results back, why does it take so long for the assignments? Good luck to all on your test.

Hown long did it take for you to get from level 1 to level3 and what were the requirements?

Great job, I hope to follow in the same path.

Did you ever get the answer to this ?Kathy (brand new trainee)

The new IPIU program can allow a new member to go from Level 1 to Level 4 for assignments in 4 weeks.

Newcomers can now purchase their Private Investigator Photo Credentials at the same time when they choose either the Preferred or Management Union membership, and do it online at a secured site, or call 800-548-1526

John G - is offline Retired Forum Moderator

Private Investigators Forums
    Sponsored by the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Tech Support, hope you don't mind, but I will say to all this is what I did, and it worked well for me. What I did was I signed up electronically, paid for priority processing, and then signed up for membership right away to get the manual. The All In One machine I purchased helped as well, since that enabled me to fax everything back the same day I got it and took the exam. This is a great program, and if you can do it that way, it works best to get the most opportunities and education in IPIU. Thanks for letting me post.

Johnny

Glen Fuller is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: I am now at level 3 - very impressed with the information there!

I have started on jan 03-2017 and I am very impressed with the vast knowalge and support and the care that ipiu have given me I am excited to move on with this to prove to my self that I can make a differents in a persons life: I stumbled upon ipiu by accident but by gods way saying you belong here with my military and security training this is far better then some of the schools I have been through. Glen Fuller professional member pi in training

Glen Fuller is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: I am now at level 3 - very impressed with the information there!

I am 15 days away from level 4 and I am still rereading every thing from all levels of 1 to 3 sofar and looking forward to learning level 4 the staff are very helpful with all of my questions althoe I feel at times that I am a pest but to me an unasked question is a important one