Thread: "You Are Appreciated"

Thumbs up "You Are Appreciated"

Hello IPIU,

I would like to give a special thanks to Ms.K.Lackey,Ms.S.Buchner,and Mr.R.Smith in the reply of my topic,Better Days and In Due Time. Your reply inspired me to keep the faith and made me feel a part of the team. I feel 90% of my questions have been answered and the other 10% will be answered in due time. If I forgot to thank anyone out there then please accept my apology. IPIU you are appreciated for having the forum and trainee questions to be answered by people that have been there and done that and the people that want to be there and do that.

Thank You!

Clarence Miller

pay it forward

Originally posted by Clarence Miller

I would like to give a special thanks to Ms.K.Lackey,Ms.S.Buchner,and Mr.R.Smith in the reply of my topic,Better Days and In Due Time. Your reply inspired me ...
    Clarence Miller
    Clarence,
    Thank you for your words of appreciation. I also have felt a warm and genuine welcome by other IPIU members. The list of those whom I have benefited from has grown long.
    I don't know if you ever saw the movie Pay it Forward but it's based on the idea of passing on a good deed, someone does something nice for you so you then do something nice for someone else. The more you read here the more you'll learn and appreciate what the forum is about. There are new members joining all the time and they will undoubtedly benefit from what you have learned and shared with them.
    It's good to see you on the forums again and I look forward to reading more post from you.
    Sandy

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Clarence, thank you for the kind words you have said about IPIU. I hope you enjoy all your learning. The forum has a wealth of information. Have fun. Thank you again.

Have a wonderful week. Take care.
    Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
    We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture...be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Ps 100

Visit our New Home Page: www.ipiu.org

Ms. Craig, it is good to see a quote from someone that is speaking about our Lord. It makes me feel like you mean what you say because God is good, and I want to feel good about everything that I do and the decisions that I make. It is in my heart to do some investigative work and I will give my all if I had the opportunity to. I will keep the faith and thanks for responding to you are appreciated.

I agree, the forum does have a wealth of information. I praise God that there are a lot of Christians in this forum. Joining this union is one of the best decisions in my life! Thanks, IPIU !

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Clarence, thank you. I was glad to respond. You are very welcome. I am glad there are people that feel as you do, also.

Have a wonderful week. Take care.

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    Clarence,
    I haven't seen you around much even though you started before me... So, let me welcome you to IPIU first. Then, we need to hear from you more, don't be such a stranger. Say hello to some of your fellow PI's in training (like the other ones from Georgia, lol) and let us know how you are doing.
    I agree with you on how IPIU has changed our lives positively. They hear that a lot but I think this is something everybody likes to keep hearing. It motivates. So, I wish you luck in the future. Maybe we'll meet one day.

I would like to thank IPIU also, I haven't been reading as much as I would like and I hope to change that, I was feeling like I didn't really belong doing this but after reading some of the things people have said has changed my mind, I just have to be more patient. Everyone have a great week. Take care.

How did you get connected with those people?