Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Huge Paycheck to PI Trainee "Mom" saved Christmas!

I like the story and I like the fact that you can get paid while your are in the learning process. I'm pretty sure it's going to take alot of time and effort on my part, but what is worth having, is worth working for.
    Sincerely,

Latisha Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Latisha N Smith
    but what is worth having, is worth working for.
    You are exactly right! I couldn't agree more.

Julie Mercer

Thumbs up

can't wait till I get my assignments ....am looking forward to the rewards as a PI.....thanks for the info...just another reason to move forward with a dream and turn it into reality

Sidney Zisser

I would like to say hats off to that mother for what she was able to accomplish. I also would like to know when you using get your first assignment. If some one could please advise. Thanks and have a great day.

It's wonderful to hear such a moving success story. I find it both heartwarming and encouraging.
    I also enjoy reading about how anxious everyone is to get started. It shows just how much energy and enthusiasm exists on these forums.

Dear Kristin,

It was wonderful to hear your story. I am a wife that would like to prove to her husband this is a viable alternative for employlment. This is something I have always been interested in and I am looking forward to experiencing this profession with others who enjoy the interesting work! I am a teacher that loves giving back to people, this career enables me to do that in a different way. Thanks again for the courage to continue. Diane

Smile ecouragment

It helps to hear that someone has made money doing this, I am still waiting for my manual, but its nice to know there is a future in this.

That is very encouraging to read. I am a mother of three young boys and working several part-time jobs to try to work around their schedules. I am hopeful that once I start getting assignments, I can give up one or more of my current jobs. It nice to know that their are other mothers making this work! I've been working my way through the forums to try to get as much information as I can, so I can start getting assignments.

For both mothers and fathers, this way of getting assignments is great. I have 5 kids, the youngest being 4 mos old. I want to be available for all of them, yet earn the living I need to earn to support them as well.

Thanks to IPIU for making it possible for this mom to provide a Christmas that she may not have been able to provide without IPIU guideance.
    There are so many helpful people on this forum that I know anyone who really wants to and can take some initative will be successful as a PI.
    It all depends on how much you are willing to do and what is important to you.
    Thank you IPIU.
    Cheri

I'm very happy for this lady and her success. It is very encouraging to here these kinds a stories. I look forward to reading more success stories and I plan on having a few of my own.

These forums are awesome! I can go through and get almost every question I have answered! Great team, Great family!

Thumbs up Great Story

It's great to hear stories like that. Also this just reinforces the whole process for those of us just started out. I wish continued success and plan to have a few of my own too.

Don

Kristin,

It is nice to hear stories like this one. Hopefully others will experience that joy.

Heartwarming

I look forward to being at level 4. Im also curious about the hours, pay and the length of time it takes to get from level 1 to level4.

That is a great story to share with everyone here...and what better time to complete your assignment and be rewarded for it than Christmas time. It was aid here before and I wanted to say it again..it gives others here a great deal of motivation to get out there and tackle that first assignment! Good Story!!

Yes! Very encouraging...I can't wait!

For those of you who have reached Level 4 Access to the agency assignment forums, below is the private Instruction Link that lists Items 1, 2, 3, and 4 of how the Christmas Mom did what she did:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...&threadid=4856

Enjoy,

Robert
    Robert Donovan
    Director - Agent Relations
    Sr. Director - IPIU Ethics Board

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    I remember this from last Christmas. How so much has happened since then, where IPIU has help Katrina and Rita victims and many of its union members and families.
    David Copeland
    Administrator
    Private Investigators Forums

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

Reading these testimonials can inspire us to get back to the task at hand,'Learning' and what better forum than this.
    Congrats to the 'mom' trainee. I am waiting for my test results so i may be able join those at level 4 myself. Good luck to all and God Bless

The mom's story has made me determined to follow through with my lon interest in becoming a PI! I am motivated to start this exciting career!!

Thanks for the post Kristin. This is a real encouragement to another full time Mom-me. To know that you can have the best of both worlds, a job that you love and be at home for your family. I am still working my way around trying to find out what IPIU is all about and how I am going to work into it. I too am looking forward to bringing in additional money soon.

Thanks again.

Wonderful! i like to see other single moms like myself make it!

Trainees getting paid. Awesome!
    Thanks for the feedback. It was greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the post Kristin. I wish I would have been into Investigations when my kids were growing up. I could have spent alot more time with them. I love hearing success stories!

I loved that post about Christmas gives me something to look forward too.

Wonderful post. Keep up the good work. All of the respect in the world goes out to all of the single mothers! Truely one of the hardest jobs in the whole world!
    Craig W. Miller
    Badge#11145

Quote Originally Posted by Latisha N Smith
    I like the story and I like the fact that you can get paid while your are in the learning process. I'm pretty sure it's going to take alot of time and effort on my part, but what is worth having, is worth working for.

Most definately!!!!!
    Craig W. Miller
    Badge#11145

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2